X-3 reunion mission: AP Gunner Revisited_chasing the dad

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

bocap

X-3 reunion mission: AP Gunner Revisited_chasing the dad

Post by bocap » Tue, 24. Jul 18, 08:25

can anyone please help me on the mission AP Gunner Revisited-chasing the dad in the asteroid tunnel, I've been replay this mission for over 100 times but cant not get through the mission. it is very difficult because inside the asteroid the obstacles is like a web and also the tunnel is to narrow and the obstacles is to tight it does not give me enough room for me to maneuver the ship. I keep hitting small asteroid and obstacles . i need help to bypass this mission, it is impossible to get through. i 've been searching for a detail walkthrough on this mission in video but i cant find any. please if you tell me how to get through this mission said in detail, i like to see the video on how you can pass through this mission. also what type of ship should i use for this mission. or is there any cheat to bypass this mission.

RainerPrem
x4

Re: X-3 reunion mission: AP Gunner Revisited_chasing the dad

Post by RainerPrem » Tue, 24. Jul 18, 08:57

bocap wrote:can anyone please help me on the mission AP Gunner Revisited-chasing the dad in the asteroid tunnel, I've been replay this mission for over 100 times but cant not get through the mission. it is very difficult because inside the asteroid the obstacles is like a web and also the tunnel is to narrow and the obstacles is to tight it does not give me enough room for me to maneuver the ship. I keep hitting small asteroid and obstacles . i need help to bypass this mission, it is impossible to get through. i 've been searching for a detail walkthrough on this mission in video but i cant find any. please if you tell me how to get through this mission said in detail, i like to see the video on how you can pass through this mission. also what type of ship should i use for this mission. or is there any cheat to bypass this mission.
Cheat:
Spoiler
Show
Immediately reverse direction, leave the tunnel and fly outside.

Martin Head
xr

Post by Martin Head » Tue, 24. Jul 18, 11:14

From what I remember. You need a small ship (M4/M5), and you have to learn the route through the asteroid, so you can anticipate the turns and obstacles. Because you have to fly as fast as you can, without hitting anything.

DrSuperEvil
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by DrSuperEvil » Tue, 24. Jul 18, 15:47

A Split Jaguar should have no problems.

bocap

Post by bocap » Sat, 28. Jul 18, 09:57

thanks, finally I got lucky get through the asteroid it was so hard almost like impossible, it was laggy in the middle of the asteroid and cause me to hit more.

bocap

Post by bocap » Sat, 28. Jul 18, 09:58

yes next time I try use spit ship, hope it help better thanks

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”