[X3AP] Commercial Agent not selling to close stations

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Arlex
x3

[X3AP] Commercial Agent not selling to close stations

Post by Arlex » Thu, 25. Jan 18, 19:30

I set up a small 2 station Plankton complex in Ringo Moon thinking it was a good spot because the 3 Cattle Ranches have Plankton as a secondary resource and the stock is always at 0. My Commercial Agent is at "Major Dealer" rank. He will fly to the closest station for Energy Cells but when it comes to selling the product he keeps traveling all way to the Stott Mixery at Menenlaus Frontier.

There are 3 stations in Ringo Moon - the same sector where the complex is at, that has 0 stock on Plankton, but the trader never sells Plankton at these stations. What the heck is wrong here?

fireanddream
xr

Post by fireanddream » Thu, 25. Jan 18, 19:42

I suspect it being a price problem. The other station might be buying at a higher price.

Set trading range to 0 or use sector trader instead.

Arlex
x3

Post by Arlex » Thu, 25. Jan 18, 19:56

fireanddream wrote:I suspect it being a price problem. The other station might be buying at a higher price.

Set trading range to 0 or use sector trader instead.
You are correct. The reason why the trader keeps traveling so far is because the Stott Mixery at MF is buying the Plankton for 24 credits. The max amount the cattle ranches in Ringo Moon give is 22.

I just Blacklisted the sector (a setting I forgot about) in the CAG settings and now he is selling the product in the same sector.

Problem solved! Thanks for your help.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”