Traveller achievement (X3AP) problems

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Earth Ultimatum IV.
x4

Post by Earth Ultimatum IV. » Sun, 13. Oct 13, 16:25

Yeah guys I got it.

That god-damned Rhonkar´s might sector.
I even missed it when checking every unvisited sector on my printed map which I couldn´t remember!
I missed it while playing the plot!
I even missed it when totally checking the whole Roguey´s map!

But yeah, I finally got it now. Thanks for help! 27/33 achievements completed.

Now I will just try to get Defender of the Universe.

elqatta
x4

Re: Traveller achievement (X3AP) problems

Post by elqatta » Fri, 18. Sep 20, 21:15

It's 2020 and after 3 years abandoning X3 I decide to complete all the achievements.

Im stuck at 237 sectors visited so I need to know how many sectors should be visited to obtain the achievement.
I've already finish this plots: Main, Hub, PHQ, Breaking Grounds, Corp Troubles...the last I need is Shady business.

Thank you all if want to help me.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 18. Sep 20, 21:20

@ elqatta: If you have read the earlier posts in this very old thread then you would know that it is at least 239 normal sectors not counting the UFJD one(s).
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

elqatta
x4

Post by elqatta » Sat, 19. Sep 20, 22:09

Alan Phipps wrote:
Fri, 18. Sep 20, 21:20
@ elqatta: If you have read the earlier posts in this very old thread then you would know that it is at least 239 normal sectors not counting the UFJD one(s).
Yes, I understand, but thet I've explored all sistems according to my map compared to Roguey's one but I think that only solutions is that bought at least two sector with "light bulb" missions. :evil:
I'm starting a JD mission all over the map to check every sector, I'm ot going trough Terran sectors because I explored them as soon as I hit enough rep to travel without problems.
Hope this will end well!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”