[Guide] Albion Prelude Plot Walkthrough.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Seldion
x3ap

Post by Seldion » Wed, 30. May 12, 06:36

I have a question about the plot, like if you join the argon side, you lose rep with Terran right?

If so can i get my rep up with the Terrans really high before starting this plot and be able to keep trading with them in the long run or is there any way to salvage my rep with them?

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Wed, 30. May 12, 08:14

On order to do some things in AP you need a low rank with Terrans,but if you do all three plots,you can then do missions for Terrans,or kill Terran enemies in their space,to bring your rep up.

But if you have started as Terran ,you can't do any plots.

Coreblimey
x3tc

Post by Coreblimey » Wed, 30. May 12, 08:53

TTD wrote:I puzzled over that,but it would not continue until I built the single station,even though I had the complex built.
I tried every other suggestion given me and that one,which as you seem to agree was unlikely,was in fact what stopped my progression.
I think I'm with you on this one. When I did the Peacekeeper start I only had a single station (ore mine in Twisted Skies) and met all the other criteria the plot kicked in without a problem.
However, on the Tormented Teladi start I had a weed complex in Gunne's Crusade, I met all the other criteria but nothing! It wasn't until I built that mine again that I got the message.
Strange. Very strange! But then, it is the X-Universe afterall! :)

PS
Going completely off topic, when did the spell-checker in 'Post Reply' start?
If it doesn't work, give it a kick. If that doesn't fix it hit it with a hammer. If it still doesn't work, USE A BIGGER HAMMER!!!

Unknown Sector..... That's what you get for using Bing instead of Google!

Seldion
x3ap

Post by Seldion » Wed, 30. May 12, 09:39

TTD wrote:On order to do some things in AP you need a low rank with Terrans,but if you do all three plots,you can then do missions for Terrans,or kill Terran enemies in their space,to bring your rep up.

But if you have started as Terran ,you can't do any plots.
Thank you i understood the can't do the plots as Terran but i started as the guy that's 42 and a argon, i just want to get access to all the ships and equipment really.

Isle Ada

Re: [Guide] Albion Prelude Plot Walkthrough.

Post by Isle Ada » Sun, 30. Jun 13, 21:27

apricotslice wrote:Snip flashlight .
I was only approached by Atreus HQ, what are the requeriments for beginning the HQ plot?
Last edited by Isle Ada on Mon, 8. Jul 13, 18:07, edited 1 time in total.

TTD
x4

Re: [Guide] Albion Prelude Plot Walkthrough.

Post by TTD » Tue, 2. Jul 13, 01:53

Isle Ada wrote:
apricotslice wrote:Snip.
I was only approached by Atreus HQ, what are the requeriments for beginning the HQ plot?
As Nanook would probably say,and link it better than me..

"FAQ is your friend"...

http://www.egosoft.com/support/faq/faq_ ... 36528e4051

While I'm here...
@ apricotslice...
Are you planning on doing the new plots from AP 3.0 ?
Maybe show what options and effects of choices there are?

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”