[TC] Operation Final Fury Plot Walkthrough

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

NovaStalker
x3tc

Post by NovaStalker » Tue, 18. Sep 12, 17:00

Are you sure about the middle set of co-ordinates in Resourcing Operations? I've got the other two and a third high yield elsewhere in the sector but it's not at those co-ordinates and the mission isn't progressing for me.

StarSword
x3tc

Post by StarSword » Mon, 17. Jun 13, 19:35

Hey, does anybody remember exactly which Khaak sector Jesan Nadina gets killed in?
TC unless otherwise specified. | Find me on Steam! | My X3TC Links | X and X Rebirth @ TVTropes

Pidoux75
x4

Post by Pidoux75 » Tue, 24. Sep 13, 21:12

NovaStalker wrote:Are you sure about the middle set of co-ordinates in Resourcing Operations? I've got the other two and a third high yield elsewhere in the sector but it's not at those co-ordinates and the mission isn't progressing for me.
I've got exactly the same problem. I don't find anything at second co-ordinates (-10.4, -3.8, -52.6) then I've got the others.

Tried to find another infos on internet but always the same co-ordinates :(

EDIT: Well, found it, just the last co-ordinate (Z) was wrong, it was not -52.6 but 52.6

spirit464

Re: [TC] Operation Final Fury Plot Walkthrough

Post by spirit464 » Mon, 5. Oct 20, 17:17

That TL is not deploying mines. Sector is almost empty, only Khaak Interceptor from time to time. What can I do to progress?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 10. Oct 20, 09:23

Make a save and try whether leaving the sector helps.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Pizzalicious

Post by Pizzalicious » Tue, 4. Apr 23, 18:26

Wanted to ask, has different OFF ranks other than captain give more rewards? just finished it for the first time and a griffon might not be the best ship to have. Was able to beat it using a panther with IBL's for killing capitals, wasn't so confident that it would work but it does so long as you can tank the gamma kyon emitters

Fulgrymm
x4

Post by Fulgrymm » Wed, 5. Apr 23, 00:00

The Griffon is the only physical reward you get for completing Final Fury.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”