X3: Terran Conflict Hotfix 2.7.1 now Available!

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Thu, 1. Jul 10, 00:34

If you want to discuss the pro's and con's of Steam, please take it elsewhere. This thread is for discussing the hotfix. Thanks.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

gadeng
x3tc

Post by gadeng » Wed, 7. Jul 10, 01:15

i'm also very pleased with egosoft's fast work. but just want to ask a little question. have they done anything to the loading slow problem?
every time when i load games, it is very slow. when i first start the game, it is ok. but when i load the saves, it becomes very slow after one or two times. i heard this is to do with the game rather than the computer since many people have the same problem.

anyone knows anything about it?
please.....

Rhadamant
x4

Post by Rhadamant » Wed, 7. Jul 10, 15:43

If only more companies could be like you.
  • *You have always been connected with your community, which is rare.
    *You provide many updates, content and patches at no cost, which is extremely rare.
    *You patch often, spice up the game, and don't sell yourself short for larger profits, which is well... nearly unique.
Keep up the ever-awesome work.

Wargibbon
x3tc

Post by Wargibbon » Thu, 8. Jul 10, 21:52

Sweet update, everything is ninja fast, and looks great. Just started playing this again from scratch. Lovely jubbly :D

shilhi
x3tc

Post by shilhi » Fri, 9. Jul 10, 05:33

Rhadamant wrote:If only more companies could be like you.
    *You provide many updates, content and patches at no cost, which is extremely rare.
    *You patch often, spice up the game, and don't sell yourself short for larger profits, which is well... nearly unique.
It's a complete shame that the community is so small compared to all of those "EVIL" companies.

Mr. Reeves
x4

Post by Mr. Reeves » Tue, 13. Jul 10, 22:22

I'm really happy I purchased EGOSOFT's product and hope that they make more space sims with even more freedom and piracy/no rules economy plus fully destructable ships like the buildings in red faction Gurilla! Also a massively multiplayer deathmatch would be cool. Just make a backstory that SETA was outlawed due to advances in warp technology and trade lanes like freelancer. SETA messes with the "time stream" so warp drives replaced it.

had to tell egosoft what I want again. Thanks.
The skunk really is a bare bones model. It doesn't even have a GPS to highlight the way. Or targeting software MK 2 to allow target selection and painting from the sector map. It lacks a Trading System Extention to show prices in the sector you are in. The lack of satellites in rebirth is also annoying to the trader/pirate looking for a mark.

Rhadamant
x4

Post by Rhadamant » Fri, 16. Jul 10, 18:15

shilhi wrote:
Rhadamant wrote:If only more companies could be like you.
It's a complete shame that the community is so small compared to all of those "EVIL" companies.
I love the small companies that care. Egosoft is definitely one of the awesome ones. It is a real shame to see small companies either bought up by big companies and perverted and destroyed or have small companies that just get big and don't care about their community. Getting off topic...

Thank you for urgently patching this. Now when I start over I don't stall on Final Fury! Thanks again EGOSOFT.

you_rebel_scum
x3tc

Post by you_rebel_scum » Mon, 26. Jul 10, 12:28

plz fix the ODIN M1 launch bays in the next patch as it is my favourite ship and i think many would appreciate it, keep up the excellent work EGOSOFT!
Die-Hard...Suicidal Squid DiD
I was born free, but now I'm expensive!

mr.WHO
x4

Post by mr.WHO » Mon, 30. Aug 10, 09:33

Umh, anyone know what is the status (ETA?) of 3.0 patch?

Terre
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Terre » Mon, 30. Aug 10, 14:43

mr.WHO wrote:Umh, anyone know what is the status (ETA?) of 3.0 patch?
As it is for release with the Superbox, I would say, on or about the 8th. October 2010.

pH7.0
x4

Post by pH7.0 » Sun, 5. Sep 10, 10:51

Yup, Egosoft do rock. Thus I will keep buying their software. I look forward to the superbox and 3.0. I am restarting x3TC just for the love of it.

Good, responsive developers, good, responsive community.

This doesn't mean we're dating, though!
cheers
pH7.0
X3TC 3.1 vanilla.
Fight-trade-flying: Elite on C-64, Privateer, Privateer 2, Freelancer, X2, X3R, X3TC, X4.
Tenlar Scarflame wrote:nasty things that induce swearing and bashing your keyboard like a monkey.

cybes
x3tc

Post by cybes » Mon, 6. Sep 10, 05:44

pH7.0 wrote:This doesn't mean we're dating, though!
Nuts to you, man. I'd marry them if I could! :lol:

Iwo
x3tc

Post by Iwo » Mon, 20. Sep 10, 12:58

Terre wrote:
mr.WHO wrote:Umh, anyone know what is the status (ETA?) of 3.0 patch?
As it is for release with the Superbox, I would say, on or about the 8th. October 2010.
Why ? Technically, Superbox have to be released, manufactured (I mean making DVD, putting in enclosure etc.), shipped and there should be few days margin.

So, patch 3.0 probably exist NOW and CAN be published and it won't be [published] until 8 October because of marketing tricks, not technical reasons.

perkint
x3tc

Post by perkint » Mon, 20. Sep 10, 14:18

Yep, but without at least some marketing, companies don't make money. Which means they rarely exist for very long!

:p

Tim
Struggling to find something from the forums - Google it!!! :D

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”