[TC] New Home Plot Walkthrough

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Sun, 11. Dec 11, 05:26

Did you know that if you drop a navigation relay sat you can see the unknown sectors that you jump to using the UJD
maybe something special in them :roll:

Ripskar
x3ap

Post by Ripskar » Sun, 11. Dec 11, 09:10

You mean an Advanced Sat, but you aren't going to be going equipped for what might be there during the ANH plot.
Do you miss dangerous pirates?
Try leading the target a little more...

ImageCobra Mk. III Cmdr.

whiteraider
x3tc

Post by whiteraider » Wed, 4. Jan 12, 03:03

I'm stuck in Aldrin - I can't dock at the 'Unknown Aldrin Base' - despite having a ship already in it (a Disco that's delivered the jumpdrive & bought guns there)

Request Docking from under 5km doesnt auto-dock (using my Docking Computer), it puts me on auto-pilot and wanders me all around the system core at half speed dodging phantoms, as well as real ships and 'roids.
(Auto-Dock still works in A. S. M148)

Request Docking from the jump beacon gives me a half speed tour of the system core, but never gets within 35km of the base.

Flying under the docking arms also fails...

Dropping the Docking Computer results in it being 151km away from me
:evil:

Any Ideas?
Bring back the TS Pirate Ship, I miss my liberated fleet runing around the universe :twisted:
Maybe a fleet of liberated Pirate Ship Super Freighters :roll:

"Priests Dukes Compliments... Here is ship!"
"Teladi now show you how to fight... Ship all yours! Dont kill Teladi!"

Jumee
x3tc

Post by Jumee » Wed, 4. Jan 12, 03:05

whiteraider wrote:I'm stuck in Aldrin - I can't dock at the 'Unknown Aldrin Base' - despite having a ship already in it (a Disco that's delivered the jumpdrive & bought guns there)

Request Docking from under 5km doesnt auto-dock (using my Docking Computer), it puts me on auto-pilot and wanders me all around the system core at half speed dodging phantoms, as well as real ships and 'roids.

Request Docking from the jump beacon gives me a half speed tour of the system core, but never gets within 35km of the base.

Any Ideas?
maybe it is too crowded? try telling your Disco to undock, and to dock then

whiteraider
x3tc

Post by whiteraider » Wed, 4. Jan 12, 03:25

Jumee wrote:
whiteraider wrote:I'm stuck in Aldrin - I can't dock at the 'Unknown Aldrin Base' - despite having a ship already in it (a Disco that's delivered the jumpdrive & bought guns there)

Any Ideas?
maybe it is too crowded? try telling your Disco to undock, and to dock then
Nope, not that simple :cry:
Only 2 ships docked, but I sent my Disco away, and got the same set of results as before, the station just doesnt want to be docked with, still!

& I've only got the Bonus Scripts running on the latest version of the game.
Bring back the TS Pirate Ship, I miss my liberated fleet runing around the universe :twisted:

whiteraider
x3tc

Post by whiteraider » Wed, 4. Jan 12, 04:05

Bah:
Restarted the game, and got the disco alot further out 50km+ heading for a SPP, & it let me dock...
:?

DJC
x4

new home plot

Post by DJC » Wed, 25. Jan 12, 19:54

what do I do if USCWintersalpha_omegaUSCMarteen_earth_plus.omega does not work

Spychotic
x3tc

Post by Spychotic » Wed, 25. Jan 12, 20:14

That's often because X doesn't handle double letter inputs very well. It has a function that ignores accidental repeated keystrokes; it's somewhat aggressive and tends to filter out deliberate ones too. Check that double letters are properly recorded and try again.

Spike
Check out the X3 Wiki!

Struggling with a plotline? Spike's Walkthroughs are your answer!

Whether you're building your first factory or a trading empire, this station management guide was made just for you.

kylania
x4

Re: new home plot

Post by kylania » Wed, 25. Jan 12, 20:14

DJC wrote:what do I do if USCWintersalpha_omegaUSCMarteen_earth_plus.omega does not work
Double check the spelling. X text fields dislike double letters, so chances are you typed Marteen but all you got was Marten.

DJC
x4

that was it

Post by DJC » Wed, 25. Jan 12, 20:31

Thanks all
I should have realised that double letter thing, but it has been a long time since I have played and I compleatley forgot about it. thanks again

DJC
x4

Post by DJC » Tue, 21. Feb 12, 18:47

say in the sector that you buy for your own I found something
Spoiler
Show
A gate and it is inactive but whole. To my knowledge this is the only complete inactive gate in the X universe. does this gate hold any signifigance to the game or is it just a dead gate.

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Tue, 21. Feb 12, 22:30

While Beta Testing ,the gate joined with Bluish Snout,iirc.
But the Xenon took it as a short-cut,so it was disabled.

For some reason it was left IS ,whereas I think the other gate was removed.

zombie-uk

Post by zombie-uk » Wed, 30. May 12, 01:32

Sorry for necro-posting but I am on the firewall part of A New Home but I cant break or understand this stupid code thing.

I dislike puzzles such as sudoku and I never really been able to do much problem solving of this kind.

I really dont understand the process of how exactly I am suppost to approach the firewall hacking process as I simply fail to understand the jargon involved.

Can anybody help me?
Nvidia GeForce 9500GT

X3 Reunion i love it.

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Wed, 30. May 12, 04:13

For the soduko , I used one of many soduko puzzle solvers on the web.

The "mastermind" is a game of logic.

you are told how many are correct or incorrect choices etc.

You then have to work out which are the correct choices .

After that you just have to enter the two parts of the password that has been given you....USCWintersalpha_omegaUSCMarteen_earth_plus.omega

Excalibur Bane
x4

Post by Excalibur Bane » Wed, 7. Nov 12, 22:35

Yeah, okay, so it's popped up. But this is totally out of my league. I have a learning disability with numbers, so this is making no sense to me. Is there a way to bypass it?

There's just no way I'm able to complete this puzzle. :(

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Wed, 7. Nov 12, 22:44

http://www.solvemysudoku.com/

This is the one I used.

Just put the correct numbers in the correct blocks and the solver will fill the rest for you.

StarSword
x3tc

Post by StarSword » Wed, 7. Nov 12, 22:46

Excalibur Bane wrote:Yeah, okay, so it's popped up. But this is totally out of my league. I have a learning disability with numbers, so this is making no sense to me. Is there a way to bypass it?

There's just no way I'm able to complete this puzzle. :(
If you're talking about the sudoku, copy the numbers into this website, then copy the result off the website.
TC unless otherwise specified. | Find me on Steam! | My X3TC Links | X and X Rebirth @ TVTropes

Excalibur Bane
x4

Post by Excalibur Bane » Wed, 7. Nov 12, 22:47

Whoa, I actually got it! YAY FOR ME! :D

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Wed, 7. Nov 12, 22:48

:thumb_up:

Excalibur Bane
x4

Post by Excalibur Bane » Wed, 7. Nov 12, 23:07

I'm trying to use a Sudoku solver here but I'm not understanding how it works. I inputted what's displayed in game and there's a giant grid being displayed, what do you enter from the grid?

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”