[Discussion] X3TC+AP Bonus Package

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: [Discussion] X3TC+AP Bonus Package

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 22. Dec 18, 10:40

william1134 wrote:
Fri, 21. Dec 18, 22:06
I downloaded the .exe file no problems but when I try to install I get the error: internal error failed to expand shell folder constant "userdocs"
That error has nothing to do with whether you have the War Pack or not, but is a general installation error relating to the fact that the installation programme cannot find your userdocs folder. You can search for that error message via google and should find several different reports with possible solutions.

Alternatively, if you do not care about the modified tag, you can download the development version here (and the required library files here).
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

william1134

Re: [Discussion] X3TC+AP Bonus Package

Post by william1134 » Sat, 22. Dec 18, 11:22

Hey, thanks for the reply. believe it or not but I have been all over google but haven't found any luck. The closest I got to was somebody talking about it on their windows Vista build, but their fix didn't seem to be applicable to me.

I may have a try of the development build,thanks for the link.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”