[Discussion] X3TC+AP Bonus Package

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Xainiax
x4

Post by Xainiax » Thu, 26. Jan 12, 22:54

Oh wonderful, I guess I'm off to tech support forum then.

Laden Swallow
x3tc

Post by Laden Swallow » Tue, 28. Feb 12, 19:44

Looking at the new bonus pack for albion, it mentions that it will order stations from the npcs to be placed for you. What happens if you board the spawned TLs, do you get to keep a free station (as a replacement is ordered) (along with a 'free' TL) or do you just get a free ambush location for claiming a new TL.

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Tue, 28. Feb 12, 19:54

one of three things will/may happen

1. The script terminates, you get the TL and the station
2. The script continues and drops the station even under player control then removes the TL
3. Your game melts and you get a free return to your desktop without the need to end the game in the normal way

feel free to let us know :)
LV's TC Scripts
Readme's For All My Scripts

I felt a great disturbance in the forum, Like millions of voices cried out in terror, then were silenced

si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

glennbroce
x3tc

Bonus Pack Available for the Mac version?

Post by glennbroce » Sun, 15. Apr 12, 20:16

May have been asked already (sorry if so), but is the Bonus available for the Mac version, and if so, how do I get it?

Thanks!

AngryBear

Post by AngryBear » Tue, 22. May 12, 22:13

I installed the X3:TC bonus pack (4.1.01) in the steamapps/common/x3 terran conflict folder.

Is this correct?

Since i also have albion prelude im worried something might have been messed up if i didnt install it to the correct directory.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 22. May 12, 22:22

@ AngryBear: Correct, and the separate X3AP BP 5.1.0 goes into the 'addon' folder in there.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Etyneo
x4

Post by Etyneo » Fri, 25. May 12, 00:39

I've looked around the forums a bit, and even tried using the search function, but haven't found any reference to my problem. Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere.

I have the Steam version of X3TC and X3AP. I installed the AP bonus pack into the correct directory (\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\x3 terran conflict\addon). I installed all available plugins.

Since I installed the bonus pack, I've been unable to set a homebase for any ship, no stations or carriers appear in the list to the right of the map, even after selecting a sector I've explored. On the regular sector maps, objects are listed as normal. It doesn't seem to matter whether it's a new game, or a saved game. I've tried uninstalling the BP, and the game itself, then reinstalling. This hasn't resolved the problem.

Was there some new way to set a homebase now (other than selecting one in the ship's command menu) that I should know about? Any idea which plugin might be causing the problem so I can not install that particular plugin when I reinstall the BP again?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 25. May 12, 08:28

You can only set own stations as a homebase for your ships.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Etyneo
x4

Post by Etyneo » Fri, 25. May 12, 09:18

I remember playing X3TC at a friend's some time ago and don't recall having that limitation... Odds are he was running a modded game...

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Fri, 25. May 12, 10:18

X2-Illuminatus wrote:You can only set own stations as a homebase for your ships.
Correct.
only owned property and any ships you own that your ship can dock at.

Etyneo
x4

Post by Etyneo » Fri, 25. May 12, 10:24

TTD wrote:
X2-Illuminatus wrote:You can only set own stations as a homebase for your ships.
Correct.
only owned property and any ships you own that your ship can dock at.
I guess that means I need to get moving on building my empire, then...but I was hoping to set up the Commercial Agent to do some trading to build the wealth faster... :/

Killdain
x3tc

Re: Bonus Pack Available for the Mac version?

Post by Killdain » Sat, 26. May 12, 17:34

@glennbroce, did you ever get an answer to your questions? I was just about ready to ask it myself be came across your message. If you did get an answer, can you please share with me :-).

Thanks
glennbroce wrote:May have been asked already (sorry if so), but is the Bonus available for the Mac version, and if so, how do I get it?

Thanks!

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 26. May 12, 19:52

The BP can be used with the Windows and MAC version of the game, just the installation is a bit tricky for the MAC. See this topic for an explanation.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Killdain
x3tc

Post by Killdain » Mon, 28. May 12, 16:09

Thank you for the info.. :-)

cattafett
x3tc

Post by cattafett » Mon, 28. May 12, 23:59

any chance we could get the AP BP for TC
those UFOs you hear about are just what you tried to explaine to me going over my head
Advanced Complex-Hub you know you need it Catta Fett's D.O.G.S Vanilla safe mod collectionyou don't need them but you want them
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

agent59

Post by agent59 » Thu, 12. Jul 12, 20:49

I dont have Steam folder. When i want to install AP bonus pack. It points to this directory;
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\x3 terran conflict\addon
My game dir looks like this;
C:\Program Files (x86)\Egosoft\X3 Albion Prelude\addon
If you want to install AP bonus pack then you need to manually select "X3 Albion Prelude" folder.
Make backup of scripts and t folder before you progress.

Draco Redux

Savegame compatibility

Post by Draco Redux » Mon, 22. Oct 12, 00:42

Is the TC version of the Bonus Pack savegame compatible? I read over the post and can't seem to find any info one way or the other. I apologize if I missed it. I would appreciate clarification.

I am getting a CTD when I try to load a prior save. So, I assume either it isn't compatible or I somehow botched a simple installation. Thanks in advance.

-Draco

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Mon, 22. Oct 12, 01:59

It should be, unless youre running some conflicting mods/scripts.

Draco Redux

Post by Draco Redux » Mon, 22. Oct 12, 07:50

Carlo the Curious wrote:It should be, unless youre running some conflicting mods/scripts.
The only other non vanilla script/mod I am running is the X3TC Cheat Package. I confirmed that the "Program Not Responding" is only caused when trying to load a savegame. I can start a new game just fine. I get the X-tended loading screens and the new start options as well. Any further insight would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-Draco

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Mon, 22. Oct 12, 09:38

X-tended is a mod
There may be incompatibilities with the mod.
Check the Mod thread in the s/m forum

Also the Bonus packages are game specific....

Reunion for Reunion
TC for TC
AP for AP
X2 for X2

You can't mix and match very well

There are updates to various scripts,but they are not signed by Ego

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”