[TC] Hub Gate Alignment tips

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Ho't'Shtt
x3tc

Post by Ho't'Shtt » Tue, 29. Jun 10, 02:15

LOL, sorry for the OT post. The GCU Grey Area features in one of Iain M Banks' "Culture" novels, Excession, also known by a rather offensive alias......

The Culture has been discussed elsewhere on these boards. Just had to comment on the Banks link.

List of ship names can be found at

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sh ... Culture%29

No more OT, back to the OPs topic.....

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Tue, 29. Jun 10, 20:47

I also kept the game running after I posted the save file and my complex as it stands is a sink hole for cash. The 2.5 mil I put in there has vanished in start up costs!.
Took me over an hour to fine tune the CAGs and the Station sales price till it started to make a profit. But I will be ready when the save comes my way again, so no worrys.
:)

The three main links I go for are

Home of Light/Argon Prime
Legend's Home/Akeela's Beacon
Queen's Harbour/Queens Retribution

Other links are also useful at times ,such as Getsu Fune

chrishamm

Post by chrishamm » Wed, 30. Jun 10, 14:56

TTD wrote:
I also kept the game running after I posted the save file and my complex as it stands is a sink hole for cash. The 2.5 mil I put in there has vanished in start up costs!.
Took me over an hour to fine tune the CAGs and the Station sales price till it started to make a profit. But I will be ready when the save comes my way again, so no worrys.
:)

The three main links I go for are

Legend's Home/Akeela's Beacon

Other links are also useful at times ,such as Getsu Fune
all wise choices but keep in mind as well when you are the owner of your own sector (a new home plot) connect yourself to the commonwealth so you get traffic from to your HQ mine are
Guiding star /unknown sector :D
thats assuming that you put your hq in your sector theres really no need
to place it anywhere else as long as you own the xenon hub

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”