[Guide] The TC Main Plot Walkthroughs.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

alex0002tw

Post by alex0002tw » Fri, 17. Jul 09, 18:06

V 2.1

Goner plot reward only a M6 and some money ?

this is all ?

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Fri, 17. Jul 09, 20:48

No, you get the Unfocused Jumpdrive too, and the M6 you get is quite special in that it can mount any weapon in the game.

synctrance

Post by synctrance » Fri, 21. Aug 09, 17:00

For v2.1 we dont require nividium and 450k ore, is that correct?

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Fri, 21. Aug 09, 17:26

synctrance wrote:For v2.1 we dont require nividium and 450k ore, is that correct?
As far as I know, it's:
  • 400 x Computer Components
  • 500 x Microchips
  • 150,000 x Teladianium
  • 450,000 x Ore
  • 500 x Nividium
  • 250,000 x Crystals
  • 400,000 x Silicon Wafers
  • 75,000 x Microchips
Although I haven't actually checked in game. Also.

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Sat, 22. Aug 09, 00:25

Thats correct for 2.1.

I'm actually finally doing it the vanilla way myself.

jwigeland
x3tc

Post by jwigeland » Wed, 26. Aug 09, 21:25

AMAZING job Apricot Slice!

However... I just wanted to let you know I'm running patch 2.1 vanilla and I got an Advanced Discoverer as a mission reward for completing Terran mission 4. Boy was I suprised (and happy!) I'm saving this for when I have a PHQ and can build my own armada! Mwuahahaha!

My tip for "follow the pirate / scan the base" I found that by jumping out of the sector after the pirate base sends out a fleet after you and waiting for a while allows the enemies to disperse such that you can sneak back in, fly to the station, and scan it without being shot at! =) Just thought I'd pass along my tip - I failed that mission like 10 times because I either ignored the fighters and got blown up, or tried to fight all of the them and got blown up. LOL

Also - in mission 4 I used the RSLG move on the J, and when I came back the Xenon had been defeated. However - the jump beacon was still there! Go figure. I'll blow it up next time I pass through. =)

irR4tiOn4L
x3tc

Post by irR4tiOn4L » Sun, 6. Sep 09, 08:57

Hi, i wanted to ask about something that ive heard can be got in the 'Final Fury' missions; id like to get my hands on the Phased Array Laser Cannon (preferably several). Any idea how?

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Sun, 6. Sep 09, 10:04

Nothing to do with the missions. What ship do you want to mount them on ?

irR4tiOn4L
x3tc

Post by irR4tiOn4L » Sun, 6. Sep 09, 10:11

apricotslice wrote:Nothing to do with the missions. What ship do you want to mount them on ?
Either Panther or Tiger

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Sun, 6. Sep 09, 10:14

You have checked if these ships do mount that gun ?

Assuming yes, they should be sold in the sectors for the ship race.

irR4tiOn4L
x3tc

Post by irR4tiOn4L » Sun, 6. Sep 09, 10:18

apricotslice wrote:You have checked if these ships do mount that gun ?

Those two and the Truelight seeker are the only ones that mount it (yet another thing to love about the Panther/Tiger :)). But i was under the impression you couldnt buy it. Hmmph, ill have to check again

EDIT: The encyclopedia doesnt report any point of sale, and i cant find any. Its the same laser as used on every lasertower

EDIT 2: Wait, are you saying i have to finish the Final Fury missions before they become available?

EDIT 3: Ok well upon further searching it seems this item is vapourware. Apparently theres one chance to get it, if it appears in one of the Khaak sectors that you go to in Final Fury, but if not youre out of luck.

Well im not too pleased about that, i guess ill need to get a mod for that

Gold Dragon
x3tc

Post by Gold Dragon » Mon, 7. Sep 09, 05:36

No, they aren't Vaporware, and they aren't sold. There ARE 2 of them in the game. And ONLY 2. Miss them, you won't get another chance.

To find them: Do the Operation Final Fury missions. Second jump into a Kha'ak Sector, look around. they will be in a crate.

Also save before this mission, as some have stated that it's a random drop, and not found it where it's supposed to be.

Enjoy! (P.S. A mod will likely give you more PALC anyways)

zyriel
x4

Post by zyriel » Mon, 7. Sep 09, 08:10

irR4tiOn4L wrote: ...Those two and the Truelight seeker are the only ones that mount it....
only Split:Elephant,Tiger,Panther and Yaki:Kariudo can use PALC
and truelight seeker can use the fusion beam

irR4tiOn4L
x3tc

Post by irR4tiOn4L » Mon, 7. Sep 09, 09:04

zyriel wrote:
irR4tiOn4L wrote: ...Those two and the Truelight seeker are the only ones that mount it....
only Split:Elephant,Tiger,Panther and Yaki:Kariudo can use PALC
and truelight seeker can use the fusion beam
I definitely know the Elephant cant use it. I havent come across the Yaki Kariudo. The Tiger, Panther are the only ones i know of, plus the Truelight Seeker according to http://eng.x3tc.ru/x3_tc_ships/x3-ship. ... zkzOTg3NDc
Gold Dragon wrote:No, they aren't Vaporware, and they aren't sold. There ARE 2 of them in the game. And ONLY 2. Miss them, you won't get another chance.

To find them: Do the Operation Final Fury missions. Second jump into a Kha'ak Sector, look around. they will be in a crate.

Also save before this mission, as some have stated that it's a random drop, and not found it where it's supposed to be.

Enjoy! (P.S. A mod will likely give you more PALC anyways)
I mentioned this in my Edit3. Its vapourware because it might not even appear; and if it doesnt, youll never get it anywhere else.

Btw, does it STAY in the sector after you leave and later come back, or is it gone forever if you dont pick it up during the mission? Ive already done those missions, and while i got an EBC and a PPC, there was no PALC

Hmm.. was it PPC or PALC? shit, i hope i didnt sell it!
Last edited by irR4tiOn4L on Mon, 7. Sep 09, 09:08, edited 1 time in total.

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Mon, 7. Sep 09, 09:07

I think that ends that discussion. Its established that that gun is available only in 1 FF mission.

If you want to continue with the discussion, please take it to its own thread.

zyriel
x4

Post by zyriel » Mon, 7. Sep 09, 09:08

i used some excel sheet downloaded from forums, but i believe the russioan site is more accurate
the Kariudo might be left out of the game and only exists on the data sheet

irR4tiOn4L
x3tc

Post by irR4tiOn4L » Mon, 7. Sep 09, 09:09

apricotslice wrote:I think that ends that discussion. Its established that that gun is available only in 1 FF mission.

If you want to continue with the discussion, please take it to its own thread.
Its relevant to a walkthrough of the Final Fury missions to warn that there is a once-only gun there to pick up, dont you think?

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Mon, 7. Sep 09, 09:11

Yes and thats been done. Your discussing the gun now and what to do with it.

This thread is about the guide and missions, not game play in general.

Move on please.

irR4tiOn4L
x3tc

Post by irR4tiOn4L » Mon, 7. Sep 09, 11:12

apricotslice wrote:Yes and thats been done. Your discussing the gun now and what to do with it.

This thread is about the guide and missions, not game play in general.

Move on please.
I was not discussing how to use it! I posted a question, clarified it and barely got an answer before you were postings its now 'settled' and we should stop discussing it. Not everyone is as well informed on the particulars of the game as yourself, it may take some time before they come to understand where this laser can be found. Also, incorrect answers considerably slow and cloud this understanding;
apricotslice wrote:You have checked if these ships do mount that gun ?

Its also something very relevant to a walkthrough of the Final Fury missions. Could this perhaps be incorporated (briefly) into the actual walkthrough for that mission? Something to the effect of 'this is your only chance to get the PALC'? It was very difficult finding any information on it whatsoever with the poor search function. Having said that, the PALC, while fairly powerful, doesnt feel right. It doesnt look like it was 'finished' and is largely vapourware.

The only reason im posting all that here is because this is stuff that can only be got in Final Fury and some people will want to know. Hopefully now they will

GregoryHouseMD

Post by GregoryHouseMD » Sat, 12. Sep 09, 13:02

How come I'm delivering 450.000 ore and that kind of shipment isn't mentioned???

edit: Just noticed that I'm delivering the ore instead of the 250.000 crystals

edit2: I was near the end of the Ore shipment and now it asks for 500 nividium and again no one is mentioning nividium :)

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”