[TC] specific Corporation benefits

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Deadbeat_Spinn
x3tc

Post by Deadbeat_Spinn » Sat, 18. Jul 09, 00:49

mark_s_bell wrote:I am not sur eif this really goes with this thread but does anyone know where I can get a list of the corporation rankings and the descriptions. I dont know what "rank no2 I am form the names in the game
Corporation Ranks.

stevo_aus
x3tc

Post by stevo_aus » Sat, 18. Jul 09, 05:36

pjknibbs wrote:Wow, big spenders...you can find one of those for free if you know where to look! :-)
Hey... care to expand on this further, mate? :o
... it's about as useful as a screen-door on a submarine !!!

MrOmniscient

Post by MrOmniscient » Sat, 18. Jul 09, 06:50

stevo, search this site for "abandoned ships", it'll likely be somewhere here in the spoilers section. Somewhere in the Xverse, the ship is floating abandoned. Ready for you to claim it.
Plasma Burst Generators have my eternal gratitude for weeding out whiners and wusses.

Cheers pirates!
I'm off to buy a ship that hasn't been melted.

stevo_aus
x3tc

Post by stevo_aus » Sat, 18. Jul 09, 12:09

MrOmniscient wrote:stevo, search this site for "abandoned ships", it'll likely be somewhere here in the spoilers section. Somewhere in the Xverse, the ship is floating abandoned. Ready for you to claim it.
Ah... beauty mate. Found just what I was looking for....! Cheers buddy! 8) :thumb_up:
... it's about as useful as a screen-door on a submarine !!!

yelgrun
x3tc

Post by yelgrun » Sat, 18. Jul 09, 14:55

I just started Plutarch missions, I regret for not doing earlier before I built complex in Ore Belt, it laggy. Next restart will do all these corp missions before building anything huge in their sectors.

So how do I reach general for Operation: Final Fury? I am only captain at 18% even done with FF plot.

Other thing, I learn to save disruptor missiles as much as I can cuz some missions will ask you for them. Only way to get disruptor missiles is from ships dropping them after destroyed, mostly Xenons.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”