X3TC Stats and Resources Compendium V3.3.1 (28/09/2011) - links live again

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ianrobo75
x4

Post by ianrobo75 » Tue, 4. Aug 15, 21:42

steelwing_2 wrote:This is some really beautiful work, and I'd like to thank you for compiling it. Unfortunately, the formulas/macros (especially on the player and faction rank tabs) are thoroughly broken in my version of LibreOffice.
If you're willing to, can you send me a version of the file with the macros open for modification? I think I can fix it for a separate LibreOffice-friendly version. :)
Your welcome.
It's been a while since I updated this spreadsheet but as I recall I didn't lock down any formulas, should be all open.
Check again and if you can't get to them I'll have another look.
Win10 Home 64-bit, Intel i7-9750H @ 2.6GHz. NVidia GeForce RTX 2070 (8 GB). 16 GB ram.

steelwing_2
x4

Post by steelwing_2 » Tue, 4. Aug 15, 23:11

Ah, I figured it out. The formulas I need to fix are all tucked away in hidden columns. I'll PM you once I have a LibreOffice-friendly version. Thank you!

Volatar
xr

Post by Volatar » Tue, 23. Aug 16, 06:46

I managed to find the file using archive.org. It appears that gamefront only keeps files if they are downloaded once every 60 days, thus why it is no longer there.

I have uploaded this file to my onedrive, as it is still one of the best collections of data for X3TC out there. If anyone, moderators or the original author(s) have any problems with this reupload, let me know and I will remove it.

https://1drv.ms/u/s%21Au18f5cDAGB2mlFmOSjv68gCVEIc
REEDIT: there we go, working URL link.

Can you trust that I have not loaded malicious macros into this file? I haven't, but I am a random name on the internet, so default to not trusting me, and keep macros disabled on your office suite. Yes you lose some functionality of the Compendium, but it's worth it to keep safe.
Last edited by Volatar on Sat, 27. Aug 16, 06:09, edited 1 time in total.

The Q
Pancake Award Winner 2017

Post by The Q » Tue, 23. Aug 16, 21:50

Volatar wrote:EDIT: something weird with the bbcode on the forum messing with the link. Switched it to code, just copy paste I guess.
Can be fixed as described in [FAQ] Why does my posted link not work?
Morkonan, Emperor of the Unaffiliated Territories of the Principality of OFF-TOPIC, wrote:I have come to answer your questions! The answers are "Yes" and "Probably" as well as "No" and "Maybe", but I'm not sure in which order they should be given.
xkcd: Duty calls

Volatar
xr

Post by Volatar » Sat, 27. Aug 16, 06:09

The Q wrote:
Volatar wrote:EDIT: something weird with the bbcode on the forum messing with the link. Switched it to code, just copy paste I guess.
Can be fixed as described in [FAQ] Why does my posted link not work?
Thank you, fixed it now.

ianrobo75
x4

Post by ianrobo75 » Sat, 27. Aug 16, 09:55

I'm not working on this compendium any more but I've re-hosted the files and updated the links.
Win10 Home 64-bit, Intel i7-9750H @ 2.6GHz. NVidia GeForce RTX 2070 (8 GB). 16 GB ram.

Quigster
x3tc

Post by Quigster » Tue, 13. Mar 18, 01:21

Hello,

First post, and late to the X3 group, but thought I would post in here for a question. First, a tremendous thank you for taking the effort to put this compendium together. I first got into X2 way back when. However, between work and family life I did not have the time to devote to the game, so I shelved it. Now that I am retired, I recently purchased X3 TC and have been scanning these forums for guidance. The compendium is fantastic! I realize the document is no longer being updated, but I have a question about the map page. Toward the top of each sector there are little letters or symbols, but I cannot figure out what they mean. It's clear it took a fair bit of effort to include them on the map, so I figure the information there is useful, I just can't figure out what for. Could anyone provide some information on those little letters or symbols and what they are used for?

Quigster

ianrobo75
x4

Post by ianrobo75 » Tue, 13. Mar 18, 02:08

They are the short-cut keys to select the sector. There are a few options for this so, as i recall, there is a drop down to select your preferred option before printing the page out and using it as a reference.

Quigster
x3tc

Post by Quigster » Tue, 13. Mar 18, 10:55

Thanks for the response :)

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”