[X3:TC] Universe Map v2.0 [EN]

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Mon, 7. Feb 11, 19:06

Wasn't there an A4 version at some point? Sure I remember printing it out...

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Ketraar » Mon, 7. Feb 11, 20:06

Don't think so, you can although fit it into an A4, wont be much different looking than a smashed potato, but if you must...

I designed this as a wall poster, which hangs just in front of me, so I can glance look at it and soon identify where is what. :-)

MFG

Ketraar

Snafu_X3
x3tc

Post by Snafu_X3 » Tue, 8. Feb 11, 17:09

Ketraar wrote: Given that this is an almost 3 years old making, I feel you understand if I ignore any suggestions, as I have no intention in spending any time on this any further. :wink:
Fairy nuff; NP :)
Wiki X:R 1st Tit capping
Wiki X3:TC vanilla: Guide to generic missions, Guide to finding & capping Aran
Never played AP; all X3 advice is based on vanilla+bonus pack TC or before: AP has not changed much WRT general advice.

I know how to spell teladiuminumiumium, I just don't know when to stop!

Dom (Wiki Moderator) 8-) DxDiag

Vhyle
x3tc

Post by Vhyle » Mon, 18. Jun 12, 00:19

Sorry to necro this, but none of the links work at all, 404's all around for every link, and when I try to save, just a little picture with a little red X.

So, I'd say this post's content no longer applies?

Morkonan
x3tc

Post by Morkonan » Mon, 18. Jun 12, 00:38

I have the 1.2 and 1.3 version of this map, I believe. But, I can't be sure if it is or not, since it doesn't have any attribution on it. It's "pretty" though, and definitely only really suitable for a "Poster" sized print. The fonts are too tiny to be really legible on a standard sized print. You could just use it on your computer, but you'd have to keep zooming in in order to read the sector names and info, sort of defeating the purpose of comprehensive map, altogether.

I can't repost it due to being the work of someone else and not having the permission to redistribute it, which is a code of conduct I strictly honor. Sorry.. :(

But, there are plenty of other maps out there and are likely more useful than this one, if not as pretty.

Coreblimey
x3tc

Post by Coreblimey » Mon, 18. Jun 12, 00:41

Considering the original post is over 4 years old it is not too surprising that the links may not work. There could be many reasons for this.
However if you are looking for a TC map try:
https://rapidshare.com/files/868915971/yaX3TCsm_v2.pdf

and the legends for this map which contains the location of all the abandoned ships:

https://rapidshare.com/files/2252014967 ... Legend.pdf

I can guarantee these work because they are my url's.
If it doesn't work, give it a kick. If that doesn't fix it hit it with a hammer. If it still doesn't work, USE A BIGGER HAMMER!!!

Unknown Sector..... That's what you get for using Bing instead of Google!

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Ketraar » Mon, 18. Jun 12, 02:52

The AD server went down few months ago and I forgot to update these. Reuplaoded them again and fixed the links in OP, they should work now.

These versions can both be resized, but they are intended to be used as posters. You get better results with the 150MB version given its uncompressed and vectors, but the 31MB one should do for most use.

MFG

Ketraar

Morkonan
x3tc

Post by Morkonan » Mon, 18. Jun 12, 09:30

Ooooh, nice! I didn't have this one!

You're awesome. :)

Thanks!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”