NEWS: X3: Terran Conflict news, all in one place for your convenience - 22-10-08

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Danya Turrel
x4

Post by Danya Turrel » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 22:46

CBJ wrote:Could you take this discussion elsewhere please?
Hi CBJ. Which discussion? Forgive us, but loyal US X fans just crave news that might herald the arrival of our shiny new X game!!! If your concern is discussion of US arrival and release, where should we go with the discussion? Thanks.... and no, I'm not questioning your authority. You've been a big help to me here since X2. I think we are all just excited.

D

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 22:50

The discussion to take elsewhere was the one in the post immediately prior to mine. Feel free to discuss your search for the game here, or in this thread which seems to be specifically about that. :)

MeatBag
x3tc

Post by MeatBag » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 23:46

danleach wrote:Woohoo
Mr Postman has just been :)

Thankyou thankyou thankyou Egosoft!!
If you dont mind, could you please me which country or at least which continent you are on?

...I'm still waiting for mine

Thanks

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Tue, 21. Oct 08, 15:19

I need to say sorry for not uploading a SotD the last days, but the performance of the forums and the site was horrible, so I couldn't upload anything. But now screenshots will be uploaded daily again. So I did a few minutes ago and here is you new Screeshot of the Day :)

Wolfehunter
x3tc

Post by Wolfehunter » Tue, 21. Oct 08, 17:52

Finally got the game in the mail....

Tomorrow my new rigs comes in and X3 universe here I come. :D

Nice size manual.. alot to read hmmm. :wink:

Thank you Egosoft :thumb_up:

herocrafter
x4

Post by herocrafter » Tue, 21. Oct 08, 21:56

Package from Egosoft was waiting for me when I came home today. It felt like a package from family with all the real stamps, presumably licked.

Sandalpocalypse
x4

Post by Sandalpocalypse » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 20:38

Another curious update on steam.

"Added support for registering CD keys that do not contain any games"

Hmmmmm.

MooMan7777
x3

Post by MooMan7777 » Thu, 23. Oct 08, 03:13

is there a list of brick and mortar stores that carry x3tc?

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Thu, 23. Oct 08, 16:57

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Thu, 23. Oct 08, 17:05

MooMan7777 wrote:is there a list of brick and mortar stores that carry x3tc?
No. Apart from the fact that you've not even mentioned what country you were in, it's unlikely that anyone here would know. Developers write games, publishers deal with distributors, and distributors deal with company purchasing departments, who in turn deal with individual stores. Getting a definitive list would be pretty much impossible.

The Great Destroyer

Post by The Great Destroyer » Fri, 24. Oct 08, 01:22

Belisarius wrote:New Screenshot of the Day online! :)
Nice this helps pass the time while my game copy is enroute.It doesn't look too tough though.Centaurs usually fall pretty easily in Reunion.

Anyway,The fight video was just released.

Sandalpocalypse
x4

Post by Sandalpocalypse » Fri, 24. Oct 08, 01:31

On that note, I'd like note that the pirate osprey paintjob is simply stellar, above and beyond, nice job guys. ;)

TGD: Pirate Centaurs still arn't that tough, but they have significantly more shielding than in X3R and their turret arcs are better and they sometimes have mass drivers. (!)

The Great Destroyer

Post by The Great Destroyer » Fri, 24. Oct 08, 07:50

^^ Damn,Who'd of thought.I guess the Centaur is now a force to be reckon with now it is in Pirate hands.

I look forward to the challenge of seeing such a menace & also the Brigantine. :wink:

KreXx
x4

Post by KreXx » Fri, 24. Oct 08, 21:07

what's from about the steam serial? a week past and we still can't register our game :? :? :?

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Fri, 24. Oct 08, 23:42

We're still working on it. Our end is now OK and we're just waiting on Steam to get their end into the same state.

KreXx
x4

Post by KreXx » Sat, 25. Oct 08, 00:24

CBJ wrote:We're still working on it. Our end is now OK and we're just waiting on Steam to get their end into the same state.
okay, that's all i wanted to know. Thought you forget us... :D

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Sat, 25. Oct 08, 00:33

hey, you guys.. :)

I haven't the time to read the preceding 145 pages, but..

I'd just like to say a monster THANK YOU to all you back-room guys
you've created a masterpiece - a superb achievement by all concerned..

- cheers!! :D :thumb_up:
- the whole universe is running in BETA mode - we're working on it.. beep..!! :D :thumb_up:

The Great Destroyer

Post by The Great Destroyer » Sat, 25. Oct 08, 02:49

Here is a Bernd interview that was released just today.

Kajan451
x3tc

Post by Kajan451 » Wed, 29. Oct 08, 05:04

Seeing a couple questions have been answered already in this one, i hope i could get some Dev/Official Answer here.

I am wondering if the inability to use jumpdrive within the Terran Sectors and to buy Terran Stations is a bug of an intended feature?

Or rather, will that be changed in a future patch?

I mean, i can understand, from a story perspective, that the Terrans are cautious, but i think that once i completed the Terran Story Arc and am being allowed to fly to Earth itself, i think i should be allowed to build my own Terran empire, using Jumpdrives within the Terran Space and all that. Afterall i have proven myself to be trustworthy.

So my question is simply... will this be changed in the future? (Its the last game of the series and i really would love to be able to play it as endless game - which also means to me terrans become more open to the others)

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Wed, 29. Oct 08, 11:24

It's an intended feature. The Terran Trans-Orbital Accelerators are not jumpgates and cannot be used as the target for the jumpdrive. Remember that the Terrans are extremely cautious, and if you could target the gates to jump straight in then so could the Xenon, the race the Terrans have the most reason to fear.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”