X3 Reunion - Bonus Pack 3.1.07

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

-Villain-
x2

Post by -Villain- » Fri, 19. Oct 07, 02:06

how does this work with XTM? I haven't played vinilla X3 since XTM came out and if it is not supported within the vastlly superior mod of XTM then thanks for the thought but no thanks none the less.

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Fri, 19. Oct 07, 02:18

-Villain- wrote:how does this work with XTM? I haven't played vinilla X3 since XTM came out and if it is not supported within the vastlly superior mod of XTM then thanks for the thought but no thanks none the less.
You could try asking in the XTM forums. Or just reading earlier in this thread...

FlyingElvis
x4

Post by FlyingElvis » Fri, 19. Oct 07, 03:08

I have the same question that someone asked a couple of pages ago but went unanswered. Can I install this over 3.1.05 or do I have to first uninstall the older version?

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Fri, 19. Oct 07, 03:18

You can install over the top.

Kor'ah
x4

Post by Kor'ah » Fri, 19. Oct 07, 05:35

One thing about this bonus pack I haven't noticed in other versions. All ships missile fire chance is set to 5%.

I was wondering why my LX wingmen where fireing 50+ mosquito missiles per XI mission when normaly they used 10 - 20.

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Fri, 19. Oct 07, 06:20

Kor'ah wrote:One thing about this bonus pack I haven't noticed in other versions. All ships missile fire chance is set to 5%.
:o 5% is the default when you buy a ship. No script in the bonuspack should change the probability.

The only script in BP that does involve missiles is the Missile Defence Mosquito, but whatever changes it does make to perform its function (it ignores your probability), it reverts back when it is no longer needed.

Now it is possible that MDM indeed fires more Mosquitos than before. Changelog for this version says that BigShips start defence a bit earlier. But LX is not a BigShip.
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

Kor'ah
x4

Post by Kor'ah » Fri, 19. Oct 07, 15:04

Every single ship I owned that had something other than 5% chance got changed to 5% chance between bonus packs.

Since the AI enjoys commiting suicide with missiles I set that one to 0% on everything. The one exception is the few (8 out of 100+ M3s) I have that use wasps.

Something happened.....

exogenesis
x4

Post by exogenesis » Fri, 19. Oct 07, 15:49

jlehtone wrote:Changelog for this version says .....
Forgive the dumb question, but where do you find the change logs ?,
I can't see them in the linked OP threads, or in the Readme xml file.
Is there, for example, an non-bonuspack MDM thread?

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Fri, 19. Oct 07, 18:08

exogenesis wrote:Is there, for example, an non-bonuspack MDM thread?
Yes, the source.

VincentTH
x4

Post by VincentTH » Fri, 19. Oct 07, 20:14

I unisntalled BP .6 and installed the .7 version. Now all of a sudden I have billions of credits in my ship accounts and in my HeadQuarters (which is the home to some 20 UTs.) Given that I have a modified game (Goner Trader) which I think should not affect anything (except the legitimacy of my save games), I wonder if anybody else have the same "problem" I have? It is really ruining my games, since there is no longer a challenge.

The only unofficial patch/mod I have is the Goner Trader mod, and it has been working fine for me so far, until I installed the newest bonus pack.

I am going back to BP .6 sine it is really boring to have billions of credits without having to work for it.

Sigh!

g04tn4d0
x4

Post by g04tn4d0 » Fri, 19. Oct 07, 21:59

VincentTH wrote:I am going back to BP .6 sine it is really boring to have billions of credits without having to work for it.
Sigh!
Then give them to me! I've started over so many times for various reasons that I'd welcome free money now! :D

berth
x4

Post by berth » Fri, 19. Oct 07, 22:47

VincentTH wrote:I unisntalled BP .6 and installed the .7 version. Now all of a sudden I have billions of credits in my ship accounts and in my HeadQuarters (which is the home to some 20 UTs.) Given that I have a modified game (Goner Trader) which I think should not affect anything (except the legitimacy of my save games), I wonder if anybody else have the same "problem" I have? It is really ruining my games, since there is no longer a challenge...
I too have had PHQ related problems post-install. I'm pretty sure they're CAG related so I posted my tale of woe there.

NOO3TASTIC
x3ap

Post by NOO3TASTIC » Sat, 20. Oct 07, 00:06

Hi all...

Great work on adding other useful commands like "Mobile Mining / Mineral Collection Software", "Defend Position" & "Attack Rocks"...

I would like to report a bug with CLS MKII in Bonus Pack 3.1.0.7. Missile fire probability is getting change to 5% automatically on every ship. If I set it to 0% it will revert back to 5% automatically and another bug is about saving waypoints list to company server.

Configure Intermediate Stops> {5} {0-9} {0} & {5} {0-9} {1} are not working. They given an error beep after the third input is made.

And somehow I can't configure TS ships with even freight pilots to keep on going efficiently. In start they will go fine but after some time their cargo hold will be nearly full with one type of commodity. e.g They have to deliver meatsteak cahoonas to a shield fab but their cargo hold is already full with energy cells that they had to deliver on previous waypoint. But couldn't deliver it because the fab has lowered it's price for ec.
Is there anyway to command CLS MKII pilots to wait before buying a commodity untill it's demand has gone up. i.e they won't make many tours with just 10-15 units of cheap commodity?

Thanks in advance

VincentTH
x4

Post by VincentTH » Sat, 20. Oct 07, 00:32

Residual load is a problem with CLS2. The workaround for it is to always specify 10xxxx for the load amount, i.e. never overload the freighter. For example, loading 1000 EC should be specified as 101000 instead.

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Sat, 20. Oct 07, 09:05

A bit digging and ...

If you do have "CAG Trader Barrier" running on any station (Station Command Slot 10), you have to stop it and then restart it. Simply calling it won't do, as it sees the old script in the desired slot and will not kick that out.

The CAG 3.2.17 used script 'lib.le.trader.lock.cag'
The CAG 3.3.01 uses script 'plugin.com.agent.trader.lock'
=> therefore 3.3.01 ignores barriers set by 3.2.17

This does not explain the CLS problems.
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

Lucike
x4

Post by Lucike » Sat, 20. Oct 07, 10:32

jlehtone wrote:If you do have "CAG Trader Barrier" running on any station (Station Command Slot 10), you have to stop it and then restart it. Simply calling it won't do, as it sees the old script in the desired slot and will not kick that out.
Only the HQ. Other station restart automatically.
maz9009 wrote:Configure Intermediate Stops> {5} {0-9} {0} & {5} {0-9} {1} are not working. They given an error beep after the third input is made.
Bug in the readme. -> {6} {0-9} {0} & {6} {0-9} {1}

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Sat, 20. Oct 07, 12:26

Lucike wrote:Bug in the readme.
:headbang: :headbang:

Edit: There has been a change in the interface, which was not properly noticed. Mea culpa :oops:

The "reliable source" says:
Eingabe - {5} {X} {Y}
Der WLS2 Pilot verschiebt aus seiner Wegpunkteliste den Wegpunkt X nach Y.
Eingabe - {6} {X} {Y}
Der WLS2 Pilot speichert seine Wegpunkteliste auf dem Firmenserver oder lädt sie von diesem herunter. (X = 0 bis 9 Speicherplätze; Y = 0 Liste laden; Y = 1 Liste speichern; X oder Y < 0 gesamten Firmenserver löschen)
Replace {2}{X}{Y} in Readme with:
Input - {5} {X} {Y}
The pilot moves the intermediate stop X to position Y.

Replace {5}{X}{Y} in Readme with:
Input - {6} {X} {Y}
The pilot copies his waypointlist to Company server or reads it from there.
(X = 0 to 9, List storage slot; Y = 0, Get list from server; Y = 1, Save list to server; X or Y < 0, Server is wiped clean)

thrangar
x4

Post by thrangar » Sun, 21. Oct 07, 15:38

Thanks again guys!

Bonus +Bala Gi saved this dame for me

Appreciate all the effort

Cheers/Thrangar

NOO3TASTIC
x3ap

Post by NOO3TASTIC » Sun, 21. Oct 07, 17:06

@lucike & jlehtone

Thanks a lot guys... that sorts these two problem out :)

Dungeoncrawler
x3tc

Post by Dungeoncrawler » Mon, 22. Oct 07, 07:15

I know the new BP probably had nothing to do with it, but I swear there are more 'rocks' in my game now?

Dc

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”