X3 map v1.2 by Scorp (v1.2.3.9) Terran Conflict Edition !

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

I prefer ...

default map-color-scheme
66%
alternative map-color-scheme
34%

Total votes: 607

dESANT
x4

Post by dESANT » Sun, 17. Jul 11, 17:22

I have problem running this map on newest mod - XRM for TC. In the beginning, map was working fine but after some time in game and refreshing global map i got message: Not enough timers available - than x3 map just quits.

mstork5
x3tc

Post by mstork5 » Tue, 25. Oct 11, 12:12

It weird, the newest version ( v1.2.3.9 ) works perfectly with TC, but the version for Reunion ( v1.2.3.8 ) just won't work without errors. No matter what I've done, it doesn't seem to work.

From what I read above I can just copy the contents of the Script and T folders manually and it should work. Is that correct?

Thanks,
Mike S.

mstork5
x3tc

Post by mstork5 » Sat, 29. Oct 11, 05:49

Ok, follow-up to the above. I'm running X3 Reunion 2.5 from the Gold box. I can give hardware specs if you need them, but it seems like a software error to me.

Editing and running the red file does nothing. I get the same "X3 not installed" error before and after. I tried to manually copy the script files try to start a new game it freezes during the loader screen. I let it run for about 10 minutes and it never went any further. Deleting those files causes it to load right up.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Have a 1.2.3.7 version that I can try? The map is great all by itself, but the dynamic features would make it perfect.

Thanks,
Mike S.

Dirk-Jan
x4

Post by Dirk-Jan » Fri, 23. Dec 11, 21:52

I would very much like Scorp's Map running with X3AP
X4: Let's do this!
(ASUS Sabertooth X99S; i7 5930@3.5; 24GB RAM; RX 580; playing latest vanilla steam version with Split Vendetta on Win10/64, "the young gun''; mogul/captain)
{playing since X-BTF}

Zero Tolerance
xr

Post by Zero Tolerance » Fri, 23. Dec 11, 22:23

Howdy,

scorp's map works fine with X3:AP.

Just copy the script files to the pertinent dirs (read the manual), asign a hotkey, and presto.

You do have to tell the map itself where to find the logfile.

Works like a charm.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons. For thou art crunchy an taste good with ketchup.
Notice: My website is not always up and running - mostly during the day, but not always - will change soon.

Dirk-Jan
x4

Post by Dirk-Jan » Fri, 23. Dec 11, 23:13

Well, with a little difference: You have to put the files in the addon subdirectory, then it works fine.
X4: Let's do this!
(ASUS Sabertooth X99S; i7 5930@3.5; 24GB RAM; RX 580; playing latest vanilla steam version with Split Vendetta on Win10/64, "the young gun''; mogul/captain)
{playing since X-BTF}

Weezzer
x4

Post by Weezzer » Sat, 24. Dec 11, 11:36

Hi,
my scorp's map works with X3:AP but it shows no Free Ships like in X3:TC is this normal?
Are there Free Ships in X3:AP like the "M3 - Mobula Prototyp" in Menelaus oasis in X3:TC ?

Ripskar
x3ap

Post by Ripskar » Sat, 24. Dec 11, 12:02

A few but they're almost all Kha'ak.
Do you miss dangerous pirates?
Try leading the target a little more...

ImageCobra Mk. III Cmdr.

Rakeris
x4

Post by Rakeris » Tue, 27. Dec 11, 01:09

So where is this manual I have looked everywhere and I can't find it...not sure if I am blind or something.

helmann
x4

Post by helmann » Tue, 13. Mar 12, 08:43

Hi,

I have just installed and everything appears to be working fine with one exception. When I go into the interface setting to set a hotkey I have notice that another of my hotkeys has disappeared.

Unfortunately it is another script I like to use alot (Universal Best Buy Sell).
But only one of the 2 hotkeys for the other script have disappeared.

Any ideas?
Knowledge is Power!

Mysterius
x4

Post by Mysterius » Mon, 16. Apr 12, 15:07

helmann wrote:When I go into the interface setting to set a hotkey I have notice that another of my hotkeys has disappeared.

Unfortunately it is another script I like to use alot (Universal Best Buy Sell).
But only one of the 2 hotkeys for the other script have disappeared.
I have the same problem.
Does someone know how to fix this?

max47

Post by max47 » Tue, 24. Apr 12, 18:49

Has anyone installed this for Albion Prelude and got it to work properly?
It works fine on Terran conflict for me but on Albion Prelude the extension menu doesn't have «Activate search of objects» option just «readtext0913-11536» and «readtext0913-XXXXX»
I am also using a steam install version of the game. Still stuck at generating the log file to load it into my maps.

Vayde
x3tc

Post by Vayde » Tue, 24. Apr 12, 23:10

Looks like you may not have installed the t files correctly. You have put them in the addon\t foder?
Still life in the old dog yet...

Faldo
x3ap

Post by Faldo » Fri, 15. Jun 12, 20:14

I have follow the instructions to istall the map in steam AP and TC and it doesn't work in AP.

I have copied the files at the addon directory but I just can confiure a hot-key to find ships but I can't se any activate search..... option.

For TC it works fine

Any ideas?

Paxton Fettel
x3ap

Post by Paxton Fettel » Mon, 2. Jul 12, 19:31

Faldo wrote:I have follow the instructions to istall the map in steam AP and TC and it doesn't work in AP.

I have copied the files at the addon directory but I just can confiure a hot-key to find ships but I can't se any activate search..... option.

For TC it works fine

Any ideas?
Same here :( Installed in Addon folder (AP installed via Steam), but don't get any option to configure, so it seems the game doesn't find the scripts...
Once more for the dummies :
There is not They're is not Their
Two is not Too is not To
Your is not You're is not Yore

Don't be proud of your ignorance, learn the basics...

Peter Hull
x3tc

Post by Peter Hull » Mon, 2. Jul 12, 20:31

Works fine for me, with my steam AP.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 2. Jul 12, 21:47

but don't get any option to configure, so it seems the game doesn't find the scripts...
Have you checked that all script files are in the X3 Terran Conflict/addon/scripts-directory?
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Argarath
x3tc

Post by Argarath » Tue, 10. Jul 12, 19:08

The same problem, steam version, no option to map key active serch of objects:(

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Tue, 10. Jul 12, 23:32

- if the map scripts are all in their correct folders, it should appear there..

- select the in-game "Controls" option..
- under the tab for "Interface"
- down at the bottom of the page, in a section called "Extensions"

- if it's not there, make sure that all the scripts are in the correct folders..

- the "Manual" is actually an MSWord Document called "Readme_X3_map"
- it gives details on how to enable the scripts, once they are installed..

- get back if you're having problems.. 8)
- the whole universe is running in BETA mode - we're working on it.. beep..!! :D :thumb_up:

DrakenKin
x3tc

Post by DrakenKin » Tue, 31. Jul 12, 03:14

Pretty good looking map, good job on that.

I have Albion prelude and the steam version of the game. How do i set it up to get the map dynamically? I can't find the steam folder for prelude nor the text file...

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”