- Try to save a few seconds in claiming a bailed TS by ejecting out in front of it before it has fully stopped. Remember the first time I got a TS to bail, thought it would stop dead straight away like a fighter, and I was only 100m in front of it. So I ejected immediately and went towards it head on. Got to claiming range, stopped and opened the menues to claim. Suddenly realised that the damn thing was moving towards me, frantically hit 'del' and just managed to get an unobstructed view of the nose of the caiman impacting the nose of my virtual-self. pffff.
- Try firing hornets, thunderbolts or the likes when you are being peppered with incoming fire, especially not if you happen to be flying a mamba raider.
- Even think about using your wingmen to store missiles with, especially not hammerheads.
- Set your wingmen to 'attack my target', arm them with only MDs and then fly close on the tail of a target. Especially when you are flying a yaki M5.
- Firing two hornets in too quick succession - they can actually hit each other on the way out!
- Try to pick up firestorm torps flying at 200k when your cargo hold is in fact full.
- Re-map the keys so that the 'open cargo hold' key is placed too close to the strafe keys.
Thinks thats about all the public humilation I can handle for one day.