Manual for US version of X³: Reunion

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ChuckB
x3

Post by ChuckB » Tue, 13. Dec 05, 00:14

BlackRain,

Well, I think my reading is actually quite good. You asked the question "who cares about the manual?" and I answered your question, although if you had read the multiple pages of this thread, you would probably have gotten your answer already, if you had really cared.

The thing is, that you try to make your personal standard a general one and the world simply doesn't work that way. Apparently some people care about the manual and it doesn't really matter if you think that is stupid or not. You might care for other things that don't mean anything to me (actually, I'm pretty sure that this is the case ...), but if you do, that's fine with me, unless that it adversely affects me.

I like to have a lot of information in a manual and I don't want to spend countless hours in a forum withou search function, sorting out often conflicting information. Again, if you enjoy that - fine.

I already found out that you didn't post to be helpful, maybe that's simply not your style. I really enjoyed your valuable lesson in "ancient" history and that you are trying hard to teach us people our lessons, but for now I would kindly ask you to leave us, who have a problem with the missing manual, alone, our life is already difficult enough, even without you ...

Chuck

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Tue, 13. Dec 05, 00:17

Since people don't seem to be able to read moderator posts, this thread is now locked.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”