Is there a way to make player owned stations pay each other

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

ubuntufreakdragon
x4

Is there a way to make player owned stations pay each other

Post by ubuntufreakdragon » Sat, 11. Feb 23, 18:59

I recently started a new game.
I have some stations split over some sectors connected by trade ships, I don't want a complex yet as I'm planing to set up in a TOA-System.
I'm not yet close to build a TOA so I settled most in the unclaimed PAR Sector as it's quite safe from Xenons.
Some Resource Stations Permanently run out of money as others take their products without paying, while they have to buy EC, especially my Rastar Chain as I'm at War with the Split, but I need it for the HQ and 25s.
Is the some option to make my stations pay each other either for the wares or directly in vanilla? (still missing the AP BP cag that worked better than the manager)
My X3 Mods

XRebirth, things left to patch:
In General; On Firing NPC's; In De Vries; Out Of Zone; And the Antiwishlist

N8M4R3
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: Is there a way to make player owned stations pay each other

Post by N8M4R3 » Sat, 11. Feb 23, 19:34

ubuntufreakdragon wrote:
Sat, 11. Feb 23, 18:59
Is the some option to make my stations pay each other either for the wares or directly in vanilla? (still missing the AP BP cag that worked better than the manager)
if I remember correctly, the payment is based on the trade-/manager-command script itself which checks if the station is from player or not and with it it initiates a payment or not. Accordingly you could change such scripts. Otherwise just correct me if I am wrong.
Neue Erweiterung für X3 verfügbar: Farnham's Legacy | +Optional: weitere Verbesserungen im inoffiziellen Patch v1.3.14 *** Modified*** :khaak: :thumb_up:
Diese Woche im Angebot: HUD-GUI-Mix (FL) | Text-DB 0001-L049 (FL) | Textkorrekturen & Verbesserungen (FL)
Weitere Veröffentlichungen hier: N8workX
Nützliches Tool für nicht mehr vorhandene Downloads: web.archive.org
Externes Archiv für MOD/SCR Ressourcen: xdownloads.co.uk | code.google.com/archive/p/x3tcscripts/

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Sat, 11. Feb 23, 20:43

If you need money in the station then you can use the money transfer option in the stations command console.

This can maintain a minimum amount of funds in the stations account. So it'll transfer money from your account when it goes below the minimum and transfer it back when I goes over the maximum

ubuntufreakdragon
x4

Post by ubuntufreakdragon » Sun, 12. Feb 23, 00:36

There it was hidden...
Covid really impacts on concentration.
My X3 Mods

XRebirth, things left to patch:
In General; On Firing NPC's; In De Vries; Out Of Zone; And the Antiwishlist

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”