Unknown enemy sector safe to build Stations?

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

Mikufan
xr

Unknown enemy sector safe to build Stations?

Post by Mikufan » Sat, 20. Aug 22, 15:05

Is this Sector "unknown enemy sector" safe to build my Stations or do smth happen after i establish the Gate in "Light Water Beta"
The Astroids are very juicy in there :3

https://s20.directupload.net/images/220820/o99pv4kn.png
Last edited by Terre on Sat, 20. Aug 22, 19:55, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Images posted directly to the forums should not be greater than 640x480 or 100kb, oversize image now linked

iXenon

Re: Unknown enemy sector safe to build Stations?

Post by iXenon » Sat, 20. Aug 22, 15:19

This "Unbekannter Feindlicher Sektor" will be a Khaak sector after building TOA. I'm not sure if it's possible to claim "Leichtes Wasser beta", I think Borons are going to claim that. Check "Harmonische Ewigkeit beta" instead if you have it. In my game there are very good asteroids.

DanKara
x4

Post by DanKara » Sat, 20. Aug 22, 15:37

Mikufan wrote:
Sat, 20. Aug 22, 15:05
Is this Sector "unknown enemy sector" safe to build my Stations or do smth happen after i establish the Gate in "Light Water Beta"
Depends on the size of your "Kammerjäger"-Fleet(s) for cleaning out the bugs that will eventually spawn there in greater numbers.
And that HSAP is (or should be) reserved for the Borons to build the TOA in Light Water. The Explorer Guild will not offer this HSAP for you to claim.

[Edit: Seeing iXenons comment on asteroids in other RSL. The number, type and quality of asteroids is randomized between games. You will probably never find the same constellation in 2 games.]

Mr.Killer
x4

Post by Mr.Killer » Sat, 26. Nov 22, 13:26

About this claiming, it needs a trading dock to claim a sector, but I also had the guild let me granted to build a TOA-gate. Now, do we need to build a trading dock there too?
And if Paranid are not your friends, where do we find a trading dock, as only the Paranid has them on sale.....?

oK, i went out and tried another thing, Argon Trading station... Did gave me the ability to claim a sector, so I think that works too.....

Jimmy C
x3tc

Post by Jimmy C » Sat, 26. Nov 22, 20:39

Mr.Killer wrote:
Sat, 26. Nov 22, 13:26
About this claiming, it needs a trading dock to claim a sector, but I also had the guild let me granted to build a TOA-gate. Now, do we need to build a trading dock there too?
And if Paranid are not your friends, where do we find a trading dock, as only the Paranid has them on sale.....?

oK, i went out and tried another thing, Argon Trading station... Did gave me the ability to claim a sector, so I think that works too.....
What the Guild does is let you reserve the sector, the Dock lets you manage it, after you claim the sector. As for the other thing, Trade Station or Trade Dock, same kind of station. Your Player HQ and Xenon Hub station are also Trade Docks and can be used to claim the sector they're in.

Mr.Killer
x4

Post by Mr.Killer » Sun, 27. Nov 22, 12:12

Jimmy C wrote:
Sat, 26. Nov 22, 20:39
Mr.Killer wrote:
Sat, 26. Nov 22, 13:26

What the Guild does is let you reserve the sector, the Dock lets you manage it, after you claim the sector. As for the other thing, Trade Station or Trade Dock, same kind of station. Your Player HQ and Xenon Hub station are also Trade Docks and can be used to claim the sector they're in.
Yeah, found that out the hard way! Thanks though.....

Sovereign01
x4

Post by Sovereign01 » Wed, 30. Nov 22, 18:12

DanKara wrote:
Sat, 20. Aug 22, 15:37
Mikufan wrote:
Sat, 20. Aug 22, 15:05
Depends on the size of your "Kammerjäger"-Fleet(s) for cleaning out the bugs that will eventually spawn there in greater numbers.
And that HSAP is (or should be) reserved for the Borons to build the TOA in Light Water. The Explorer Guild will not offer this HSAP for you to claim.

[Edit: Seeing iXenons comment on asteroids in other RSL. The number, type and quality of asteroids is randomized between games. You will probably never find the same constellation in 2 games.]
Does that mean the Boron are/were always going to claim that sector in any game? In my game there were a lot of high-yield asteroids in that sector but I mistakenly claimed Akeela's beacon because at that point I didn't know what I was doing.

iXenon

Post by iXenon » Wed, 30. Nov 22, 18:22

Sovereign01 wrote:
Wed, 30. Nov 22, 18:12
Does that mean the Boron are/were always going to claim that sector in any game? In my game there were a lot of high-yield asteroids in that sector but I mistakenly claimed Akeela's beacon because at that point I didn't know what I was doing.
I think that Yes. If it appears in the game then Boron will claim that sector. Otherwise it will be 'Maelstrom beta' that would be claimed by pirates.

Does 'Akeela's Beacon beta' has good asteroids? And if it's appeared it your game then probably 'Harmony of Perpetuity beta' didn't appear? These sectors have very high sun levels, so I guess only one of them would appear at a time.

Sovereign01
x4

Post by Sovereign01 » Wed, 30. Nov 22, 19:29

iXenon wrote:
Wed, 30. Nov 22, 18:22
Sovereign01 wrote:
Wed, 30. Nov 22, 18:12
I think that Yes. If it appears in the game then Boron will claim that sector. Otherwise it will be 'Maelstrom beta' that would be claimed by pirates.

Does 'Akeela's Beacon beta' has good asteroids? And if it's appeared it your game then probably 'Harmony of Perpetuity beta' didn't appear? These sectors have very high sun levels, so I guess only one of them would appear at a time.
My Akeela's Beacon Beta had just two in total, silicon with yields 71 and 122, so if you want to make anything that needs ore then no. However it is random what each HSAP sector gets, I used it to set up a space fuel and weed complex.

And Harmony of Perpetuity Beta did appear in my game with way better asteroids than ABB, claimed by the Goners although since they haven't built any stations there I could set up another complex if I wanted to.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”