TER Orbital Weapons Platform

Forum for sharing construction plans and loadouts.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

adeine
x4

TER Orbital Weapons Platform

Post by adeine » Mon, 22. May 23, 21:25

click for more images and description

The Terran Orbital Weapons Platform is a compact but nonetheless lethal defensive installation. Capable of being deployed at cost in large numbers thanks to their small footprint and rapid construction, these installations proved instrumental during the Second Terraformer Conflict, allowing Earth to hold the line and eventually push back against the incursion. The newly formed Terran Protectorate chose to retain this proven design, and aside from minor changes it has withstood the test of time.
---

Can fit in a 5x4x5 plot. Acts as a single contiguous structure in the station planner; all modules connected to administrative centre.

Designed for sector capture and point defence; cost is largely down to whatever turrets you put on it. S size docks are a little glitchy due to module spacing; they're functional but will look a bit weird if you use them personally. M and L size are fine.

Attachments
TER Orbital Weapons Platform.xml
(9.67 KiB) Downloaded 301 times
TER Orbital Weapons Platform _ARMED_.xml
fully armed turrets with ARG Plasma/Flak
(34.67 KiB) Downloaded 479 times

Baconnaise
x4

Re: TER Orbital Weapons Platform

Post by Baconnaise » Tue, 6. Jun 23, 02:22

Very nifty design. Seems to play nice with mods too. The version might need editing. Reminds me of the bots in blackhole movie.

SkollDrachen

Re: TER Orbital Weapons Platform

Post by SkollDrachen » Mon, 8. Apr 24, 02:49

added these with my gate defence to keep the xenon at bay..using a copy a copy segment i can add 3+ infront of it and overlap them...man.....i sure do love fireworks.

Return to “Construction Community”