[#1427][6.20 B7] Custom Start, Paranid story issues

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

Aranov
x4

[#1427][6.20 B7] Custom Start, Paranid story issues

Post by Aranov » Mon, 14. Aug 23, 22:53

Version: 6.20 Beta 7, No mods
Issue: Both the Boron and Paranid stories are not cleaning up properly on custom starts that feature them completed.

On the Paranid side, Unification completed leaves the paranid trade stations devoid of trade orders, save for Soja Husk, Med Supplies and E. Cells.
For the Boron, the Boron queen just gives you the mission "Royal Commendations" right at game start, if the Boron plot is set to completed. Notably, this comes with an 18 mill reward.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [6.20 B7] Custom Start, Paranid and Boron story issues

Post by CBJ » Mon, 14. Aug 23, 23:38

Please provide savegames showing the situations described.

Aranov
x4

Re: [6.20 B7] Custom Start, Paranid and Boron story issues

Post by Aranov » Tue, 15. Aug 23, 00:09

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oxILv2 ... sp=sharing

Not sure how a save will help, but here is one. It is "modified" as it's a creative custom start, and I had to toggle the hide spoilers setting too. Somehow the game "forgot" I did the plots.
Only Beta 7 + DLCs.

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [6.20 B7] Custom Start, Paranid story issues

Post by Ketraar » Tue, 15. Aug 23, 11:58

Since the Boron issue has been raised before I will convert this report for the Paranid unification issue only. In future please avoid mixing issues, even if they seem like the same they have much different implications, thanks.
Not sure how a save will help
It helps looking into the issue without having to spend time setting up the scenario you encountered it, it often also helps see if any fix is working, so yes it helps a lot.

MFG

Ketraar

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”