feedback regarding RC 3

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

Halpog
x4

feedback regarding RC 3

Post by Halpog » Wed, 12. Apr 23, 10:08

ok my feedback.and its only my opinion and i dont mean anything bad or as flame :)

ok i think RC3 is in a worse state than beta 6.7

i played all 7 beta patches from beta 6.0 till now RC3.and i can freely say rc3 itself is in a worse state than beta 6.7
yes ofc a lot of stuff got fixed tweaked, improved thats no doubt and no need to talk about it.
and yes the devs working there asses off with the possible chances they get and have. along with our sometimes creelky ,crazy feedback ,bug reports
and saves and screenshots. and yes for sure more than once they grow some ages olders while reading the beta forum
there support and work is awesome, i said it some time ago , and i say it again. many many other publisher, big and small ones, could learn a lot from this devs here regarding support and community comunications.

BUT ( yes there is always a but )
atm in rc3 ( just for my side ) i experience much mire crashes, crashes i never had before in this game till RC 2/3
at RC3 almost 90% af all L, XL ships that can dock, and undock smaller ships, are stucking inside each other ,drifting away, through the galaxy..if one of them discovers a borg cube, i would not be suprised..
this ship stucking wasent present in such a bad way in beta 6.1 till 7 .. happened yes. but not that bad..
and iam for sure are not the only one who has this problem
playing the game where L ships stuck in each other not just 1 or 2 ships but up to 7 ,8 ships near a docking bay and driftig away wpinning and rolling like an alligator under water is not funny, nor even motivational .

i hope that till evening the devs are able to fix the stucking ship bug/physics so we all can enjoy the boron DLC. and the rest of the game, because even me, with all thoose crashes is sliding arround is his chair thinking about wasting time till the boron DLC released on steam. so i can make my living room the new sleeping room the next 4 weeks till my vacation is over.

so @devs and everyone else at egosoft.. go go keep up the great work and hurry up

mcailleaux
x4

Re: feedback regarding RC 3

Post by mcailleaux » Wed, 12. Apr 23, 14:32

Hi

I agree on this point of ships crashing into each other.
I have a fleet of destroyers mostly equipped with dumbfire missiles, if I ask them to attack a station I always have one or two that crash into each other, and worse they still throw their missiles and destroy each other's surface elements.
There is another frustrating point, when the ships don't crash into each other, they get in each other's line of fire and destroy each other's surface elements
The only way around this is to place these destroyers around the station before they are attacked.

Well done and thanks to the devs for the care and follow up on this game

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”