NPC-factions other than RIP do not build stations with Protectyon Shield in Avarice

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

The_Hightower

NPC-factions other than RIP do not build stations with Protectyon Shield in Avarice

Post by The_Hightower » Wed, 12. Apr 23, 07:10

It was a custom gamstart and I use some mods but that should not be relevant.

I wiped out the Vigor Syndicate and let ARG take control of all three windfall sectors.

The Yaki (which are friendly to me after the plot) then sestroyed all RIP stations in Avarice IV, which led ARG to build their defence stations in this sector. However, their stations do not have a Protectyon shield, hence they are gone after a few tides.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: NPC-factions other than RIP do not build stations with Protectyon Shield in Avarice

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 12. Apr 23, 09:02

Isn't that rather in keeping with the whole theme for the ToA DLC? RIP has taken ages to learn about and adapt to the tide, yet ARG or others push in and build what they use everywhere else - and it fails miserably because they have no tide or protectyon experience. I would say that was rough justice at work. :D

I'm quite intrigued as to how the Yaki became so powerful and expanded so far, as they seem to be the destabilising factor and catalyst for change in your game. (Not for discussion here though.)
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”