6.0 Beta 7 - final debrief quest ships despawned / or destroyable

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

wangyun
x4

6.0 Beta 7 - final debrief quest ships despawned / or destroyable

Post by wangyun » Tue, 28. Mar 23, 10:46

Hi,

I am at the point where I can decide to back Arg/Ant or Ter. At first I saw both ships but I decided to play a couple of hours to increase my SCA standing, so I can back Arg/Ant. Back at HQ when I select support Arg/Ant in my save, samans diplomatic envoy cannot be found anymore. The guidance points to my ship. Delilahs Apple Jacks ship is gone as well. With the last quest from delilah I still saw both ships flying second contact. When I reload my save and select backing Ter, the quest is moving forward without me destroying samans ship.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kU8QA4 ... share_link
CPU: i9 13900KF
RAM: 32 GB DDR5 6000
GPU: RTX 4090
Mainboard: Asus Z690i
HD: Samsung 990 Pro

wangyun
x4

Re: 6.0 Beta 7 - final debrief quest ships despawned / or destroyable

Post by wangyun » Tue, 28. Mar 23, 13:09

Hi,

I had a look at another save and it appears that the quest ships spawn after I pick a side and only when PHQ is in a "reachable" corner of the universe. This means quest ships are not removed or destroyed, but not spawned at all? My PHQ was parked at Leap of Faith. When teleporting my PHQ somewhere else and then starting the quest the ships are spawned correctly.
CPU: i9 13900KF
RAM: 32 GB DDR5 6000
GPU: RTX 4090
Mainboard: Asus Z690i
HD: Samsung 990 Pro

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”