[#985]AI reputation loss due to unverifiable station attack

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

Efendi_

[#985]AI reputation loss due to unverifiable station attack

Post by Efendi_ » Sun, 26. Mar 23, 14:16

Ministry of finance keeps reporting that i am attacking it's stations:
20230326150519_1.jpg
From +20 reputation to -12, i am unable to figure out how or where my ships are engaging MIN assets.
Regrettably i am about to go to war with them very soon.
I have checked every single unit i had, and had the conclusion that i am facing another bug.

Savegame can be downloaded from the following link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Bk_yF- ... sp=sharing

chew-ie
x4

Re: AI reputation loss due to unverifiable station attack

Post by chew-ie » Sun, 26. Mar 23, 14:36

Nice, a savegame - can't wait for the devs to find out the cause of this. Reputation dropping way too fast if there are no open battles triggered by the player.

Spoiler
Show
BurnIt: Boron and leaks don't go well together...
Königinnenreich von Boron: Sprich mit deinem Flossenführer
Nila Ti: Folgt mir, ihr Kavalkade von neugierigen Kreaturen!

:idea: Pick your poison seed [for custom gamestarts]

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: AI reputation loss due to unverifiable station attack

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 26. Mar 23, 15:27

All too common unfortunately, even before these betas.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Scoob
x4

Re: [#985]AI reputation loss due to unverifiable station attack

Post by Scoob » Mon, 27. Mar 23, 13:50

Is it not possible to add additional logging to help trace these issues? The addition of all assets involved in the supposed incident would be a start. I've witnessed situations, moments into a new game, where I'm sat in the starting ship having not fired a shot and there's a Pirate (SCA, FAF and the like) raid on a station. The next moment I'm getting the "attack against this station" message yet it wasn't me! I could save at this point, but I don't think it shows anything useful. A log of the assets actually involved in the incident though, might help.

Note: while log spam is undesirable of course, perhaps additional logging during a Beta makes sense.

Kackstift
x4

Post by Kackstift » Mon, 27. Mar 23, 16:24

i found that in my own sector with my own sector police and WITHOUT illegal wares listed my police attacked sometimes other ships.. since that i dont use the police command anymore. And i dont lost any rep since

and always set "comply" with police as global order..

j.harshaw
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT

Post by j.harshaw » Tue, 4. Apr 23, 12:11

Too late to check the earlier reports, but a report shortly after loading indicates a Gas Miner Wyvern belonging to the Zyarth Patriarchy being hit by a bullet fired from a player-owned ship or station in Grand Exchange III some time ago. A distress drone managed to escape and reported the incident to a Teladi Hull Parts Factory in the same sector, and this has been recorded by the Ministry of Finance with the requisite reputation penalty.

Confirmed that the player faction has hostile relations with the Zyarth Patriarchy and that both the player faction and the Zyarth Patriarchy operate in Teladi space.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”