[6.00 Beta 7] Station design connection points not usable

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

JeDe
x4

[6.00 Beta 7] Station design connection points not usable

Post by JeDe » Sat, 25. Mar 23, 13:42

Station design has become significantly more difficult or impossible. Nothing can be connected to many points. For example, please try to connect something at the bottom of a Terran L-storage

Stationsdesign ist deutlich schwieriger oder unmöglich geworden. Nichts kann mit vielen Punkten verbunden werden. Versuchen Sie zum Beispiel, etwas unten an einem terranischen L-Lager anzuschließen

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [6.00 Beta 7] Station design connection points not usable

Post by CBJ » Sat, 25. Mar 23, 13:44

Please provide a construction plan or at least a screenshot, so that we're not left trying to guess exactly what you are trying to do.

While you're at it, please take a moment to go back and read the forum rules, particularly the section that explain what information is requested with every report.

JeDe
x4

Post by JeDe » Sat, 25. Mar 23, 15:13

I must correct myself. This effect does not appear to be permanent. Often a restart of the game is sufficient. I'm trying to record a video of the problem.

JeDe
x4

Post by JeDe » Sun, 26. Mar 23, 10:27

A short video documentation.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fcJ6gk ... share_link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kbCHl1 ... share_link
I built this station within the 6.00 beta 3-7 in the game. I've built similar stations 4 times after new game starts within X4 Version 5 without any problems.

Diese Station habe ich innerhalb der 6.00 Beta 3-7 im Spiel gebaut. Ähnliche Stationen habe ich schon 4 mal nach neuen Spielstarts innerhalb X4 Version 5 problemlos gebaut.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”