[RES][#977][6.0 Beta 7] Cannot reach/scan 5th navigation beacon in Gride's Lead mission due to collision

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

Kresske
x4

[RES][#977][6.0 Beta 7] Cannot reach/scan 5th navigation beacon in Gride's Lead mission due to collision

Post by Kresske » Fri, 24. Mar 23, 01:52

I have the nav beacon targeted, but I can only get to within ~790m of it, which isn't close enough for the mission to progress. If I try to get closer I collide with an invisible collision box. Can't get closer in a spacesuit either.

Savegame

Grimmeehh
x3tc

Re: [RES][#977][6.0 Beta 7] Cannot reach/scan 5th navigation beacon in Gride's Lead mission due to collision

Post by Grimmeehh » Fri, 24. Mar 23, 18:18

I had the same issue in beta 5 or 6 i think, didn't think to report it at the time as I did complete it though by repeatedly ramming the vague area until I ended up being close enough on one occasion - I don't have a save from that point but happy to verify that it is an issue.
Somewhere in the South West

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”