[6.0 Beta 2] Failed Orders for Ware Exchange

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

XenoXenoson
x4

[6.0 Beta 2] Failed Orders for Ware Exchange

Post by XenoXenoson » Mon, 6. Feb 23, 22:50

I'm running into some strange issues with my Erlking transferring wares with a station of mine. Sometimes the transfer appears to go through without issue, but is issued a 'Failed Order' for 'Unable to complete trade'. Sometimes the orders seem to hang up in the queue despite the wares appearing to be transferred without issue. Both station and Erlking have cargo drones, which I actually transferred from the station despite receiving a failed order saying it couldn't. All transfers were done from the Erlking cockpit via 'Transfer Wares' in the ship UI. The trade appears to take a long time to complete from the cockpit, the 'Waiting for trade to finish' message staying far longer than I'd expect and despite the wares already being in the cargo hold.

Likely just an annoying UI bug but failed order messages drive me crazy, so it's particularly odd that it's doing it despite the transfer succeeding.

To replicate, transfer some wares back and forth between the Erlking and Windfall III The Hoard Solar Power Plant I. Variously the transfer will succeed, hang, or send a failed order despite success.
Untitled.jpg
Save : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao-Dmai33_tmgetAwgr ... g?e=zSc0rh

Pejot
x4

Re: [6.0 Beta 2] Failed Orders for Ware Exchange

Post by Pejot » Mon, 6. Feb 23, 23:01

I get a lot of those from L miners if they don't have at least 1 cargo drone. Even if station has cargo drones if a ship has none it will transfer cargo just fine but the order will fail.
"Never listen to what people say. Just watch what they do."

Chrisjen Avasarala

XenoXenoson
x4

Re: [6.0 Beta 2] Failed Orders for Ware Exchange

Post by XenoXenoson » Mon, 6. Feb 23, 23:17

In this specific situation, they both have Cargo Drones when the failed orders appear, though perhaps that's related somehow. For reference, the Erlking did not have cargo drones until I transferred one from the station, and it hasn't undocked since the transfer occurred.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”