[#531]6.00 beta 1 . Can't target superhighway on map

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

Loltak
x4

[#531]6.00 beta 1 . Can't target superhighway on map

Post by Loltak » Thu, 19. Jan 23, 22:54

Hi,

W10
Patch 6.00 beta 1 (492332)
no mod

When on the map I can't target the superhighway using the shortcut "T".
The reticule move to the target but it's not actually targeted with the 2nd yellow square and the "voice". It does not appear in the hud.
It's like when you use the shortcut "T" on a object in another sector where you are.
X4: Fondations Vanilla all extension.
Casual ineffective player at slow pace

kmunoz
x4

Re: [#531]6.00 beta 1 . Can't target superhighway on map

Post by kmunoz » Fri, 20. Jan 23, 05:21

I came here to report the same. I have Target on Map set to a throttle control and it is unable to target superhighway entry points. No problem with jump gates.
Let's Play Poorly! - Suboptimal X4 Playthroughs

Moray

Re: [#531]6.00 beta 1 . Can't target superhighway on map

Post by Moray » Fri, 27. Jan 23, 22:37

Same in Beta 2 (492699). I'm in Black Hole Sun IV, 20.6km from the superhighway to Black Hole Sun V. From the ship radar and main viewscreen I can see and target the superhighway, but from the map I can't target it. From both viewscreen and map I can select "Start Guidance", but the information box on the bottom left HUD says "Find way to: superhighway" and the autopilot disables as soon as I try to activate it. I'm in the Cerberus Sentinel, if that makes a difference.
Moray
"To err is human; to purr, feline."

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”