[3.20 B1 SV] Court of Curb Rep Not Selling Any Station Module Blueprints

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

RoverTX
x4

[3.20 B1 SV] Court of Curb Rep Not Selling Any Station Module Blueprints

Post by RoverTX » Tue, 5. May 20, 18:09

Court of Curb rep is not selling any station module blue prints. I would expect them to be selling at least some of them.

Picture: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 2085891880
Save: https://www.dropbox.com/s/85jj40gfbjfgw ... ml.gz?dl=0

RoverTX
x4

Re: [3.20 B1 SV] Court of Curb Rep Not Selling Any Station Module Blueprints

Post by RoverTX » Thu, 21. May 20, 04:34

Just checking here, does this cause issues with them not being able to build station? Otherwise I assume this is on purpose because they have all the ship blue prints.

Maxumous
x4

Re: [3.20 B1 SV] Court of Curb Rep Not Selling Any Station Module Blueprints

Post by Maxumous » Sat, 23. May 20, 19:46

RoverTX wrote:
Thu, 21. May 20, 04:34
Just checking here, does this cause issues with them not being able to build station? Otherwise I assume this is on purpose because they have all the ship blue prints.
Curbs are high up in the military side and taken hold of the Free Families that have merge together to push out the Patriarchy, the free Families could well be offering the blueprints. If you notice there is a (Cub) Equipment dock which was the Free Families used to have and now it's (CUB), but the (FRF) Sales Representative is still there. so if you need your module blueprints go there.
Also I noticed that there is not any trivial when your rank goes up with the Curb's either.

I not sure if they not added the modules into the Cub Sale Rep for a reason or its just forgot to add that in. But there isn't much of an issue there. Just goto FRF Sales Rep :wink:
Neil "Maxumous" Short. Test Devnet Team Coordinator for X-Rebirth

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”