PARANID: Foundations of an Empire - Wrong Target?

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Vondor
x4

PARANID: Foundations of an Empire - Wrong Target?

Post by Vondor » Tue, 6. Jun 23, 20:05

Hey,
I am currently doing the Foundations of an Empire Mission and I am at that point where I have to build the new Capital.
The Station is complete but I cant progress the Quest and I even think I know why.

I remember the Sphere in which I have to build the Station and the Plot of the station is placed more or less in the middle on the Map, next to the Highway.
But what I just realized is when I check where to build it, the mission manager wants to build the Capital Foundation where my Shipwharf is.

I guess at some Point I wanted to resize the Plot of my Shipwharf and the game thought thats probably what I intended to be used as the Capital. But no... I dont want to give the Paranid my Shipwarf consisting of 1000+ Modules.

Also my last Save before that happend is (real life) days old. So just reloding is not a choice. But I cant imagine that I would really be the first person where this happend.

Does anybody knows about similar cases and maybe how to fix this?

Just to get sure, my Station currently consists of the following parts (Names can vary due translation):

72 PAR L Puls
120 PAR M Puls

60 M PAR Shields
24 L PAR Shields

9 PAR L Container
9 PAR L Habitats

3 3M6S Luxury Docs
3 PAR E Docks

6 PAR Defence Plattforms

3 Capitals

Thanks and Greets

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”