Covert Operation Mission Stuck

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Gabloc

Covert Operation Mission Stuck

Post by Gabloc » Sat, 22. Apr 23, 16:34

After I completed the Operation Draco and Operation Hyena, the mission instructed me to talk to Delilah Shirotori which guided me to Mars. However the conversation option with Delilah can't trigger the next stage of the mission. Has anyone encounter such problem before? From a Youtube video, I learned that probably I should have met her on ship, not on the Mars station. Is that right?

If it helps, for the Yaki plot, I'm letting Terrans to destroy Yaki, and the mission is currently not completed.

Killzad
x4

Re: Covert Operation Mission Stuck

Post by Killzad » Mon, 24. Apr 23, 02:48

From my spy's intel, what they gathered is that Terrans have this Intervention fleet. Which will venture outside there own borders and actively seek Xenon threats.
Now here is the tricky part that surrounds the mission in question. In the case where Tharka's Cascade is overrun with Xenon and there is still Xenon wharf in Matrix #79B the intervention Fleet will need to clear those first to reach the Amplifier and the Yaki.
If you ask me they will never get alive out of Tharka's Cascade since that system is ground zero for four XEN XL wharfs and will send all XEN forces and intervention fleet will be busy forever. Here is where you have a role to play, you either make your way with the Syn to Savage Spur 1 and eliminate all Xenon and take the Amplifier down yourself, then the Intervention fleet can move to Yaki or you keep Xenon forces with defense outposts at Family Zhin and Heretic's End and hope that they do not engage other Xenon in The Void, then they can move to Yaki space. So in short Intervention fleet need your Intervention to reach it's goal.

rudi_pioneer
x4

Re: Covert Operation Mission Stuck

Post by rudi_pioneer » Mon, 24. Apr 23, 04:02

Gabloc wrote:
Sat, 22. Apr 23, 16:34
After I completed the Operation Draco and Operation Hyena, the mission instructed me to talk to Delilah Shirotori which guided me to Mars. However the conversation option with Delilah can't trigger the next stage of the mission. Has anyone encounter such problem before? From a Youtube video, I learned that probably I should have met her on ship, not on the Mars station. Is that right?

If it helps, for the Yaki plot, I'm letting Terrans to destroy Yaki, and the mission is currently not completed.
Yea from my memory further Delilah conversations are on ship somewhere in arg/ant space. I wonder if you can still find it there even if quest doesn’t take you to her. For me, ship was in second contact flashpoint.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”