End game thoughts.

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

oddgit
x4

End game thoughts.

Post by oddgit » Sun, 8. Jan 23, 22:28

Hi, i just finished the Split line, never actually did that one because by the time i wanted to do it the xenon had almost completely wiped out the ZYA faction, so i just ignored them.

Now on my current playthrough, i sided with CUB, and now have the RHA faction, i was thinking that it is odd that there are now Argon vs Split war missions, did the Argon just think they were so lame that they did not bother with an active war? Additionally why cant we work with the rebels to keep flipping RHA stations to Argon. Dal is always trying to game the system, it seems like it would be a neat repeatable mission line.

Same with just causing drama between the factions. I think it would add a neat dynamic to the game if you could frame a faction or otherwise cause tension, similar to the Argon Terran plot line.

Or help the Yaki rebuild as a faction, i always thought it was a bit of a bummer that after clearing out those sectors, a rich in resources and as cool as they look, the Yaki are just content with building and buying ships and that is a bit of a shame.

I just replayed Skyrim, and thought of the radiant quests from the guilds that you get after you do the final part, to keep the interaction with that faction going. Because once you do all of the missions, and kill all the xenon, the galaxy gets kinda stagnant. If you can conqueror the map, the terraforming is a guarantee, it just takes time.

100% not complaining, i love the game i have almost 1300 hours in it. :)

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”