Empyrean Curs Ace Trader Mission location fail

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Cybercalango
x4

Empyrean Curs Ace Trader Mission location fail

Post by Cybercalango » Mon, 2. Jan 23, 17:36

Hi commanders,

In my game I'm stuck on Ace's piracy mission. The mission points to one of the sectors/silent witness zone that is dominated by xenon in a position behind the portal, so no trader to shoot.
Is it possible to change this position to a better location? Save editing, MD or something else?

I thought about cleaning up the sector, but it would still be a long way from merchant traffic.

Starlight_Corporation
x4

Re: Empyrean Curs Ace Trader Mission location fail

Post by Starlight_Corporation » Mon, 2. Jan 23, 19:30

Does it point to the two Silent Witness sectors beyond the first? (that is infested with Xenon in your game) These two tend to be neutral & have a flourishing economy (albeit a bit less with the Xenon I presume). Traveldrive should help you pass safely through the Xenon sectors.

If it points to the first sector or the two sectors are indeed desolate, you could try abandon the mission & recontact Ace. Not sure if it resets, so save before you do this!

Cybercalango
x4

Post by Cybercalango » Mon, 2. Jan 23, 22:46

This mission cannot be abandoned. The point is that there is no trader traffic. Since I don't have a previous save point I'll have to clean up the sector or part of it and build a station to attract traffic. :rant: :evil:

Thanks for the tips anyway.

Cybercalango
x4

Post by Cybercalango » Wed, 4. Jan 23, 00:02

For those who came to this topic for having a similar problem, I could only continue with a previous savegame that, despite pointing to the same sector, there was still a station with enough traffic to continue the plot.

Painful was to lose the complete terraformation of Shiokaze in Getsu Fune :headbang:

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”