Notice second ministry fleet

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

IM7TX-57
x3tc

Notice second ministry fleet

Post by IM7TX-57 » Tue, 22. Mar 22, 01:34

Im in the mission given by maestro which has them raiding a ministry station and im tasked with luring a ministry fleet away from that station. I simply destroyed that fleet and that was O.k. for the maestro. BUT now my mission log tells me to "Notice second ministry fleet"... No waypoint nor a hostile fleet that would have showed up... Nothing happens right now and im a bit confused what that mission wants from me now. I restarted the mission but same result... Anyone any ideas?

EDIT: I did the mission now the way its intended in the first place and lured the ministry fleet away. The second fleet showed up and the mission continued without problems. Destroying the first fleet seems to be an option, but its currently bugged. At least for me.
Angriff ist die beste Verteidigung

Long live the USC!
Excuse my bad English, I use BabelFish to translate

Der Righter

Re: Notice second ministry fleet

Post by Der Righter » Mon, 20. Jun 22, 22:53

Sorry for the necro, but got the same. Exploded first Ministry fleet and second wave and now I'm stuck with no way of progressing this mission... Can't really go back to an older save, did the whole Paranid plot between, just to much to redo... :( Will be for a new playthrough if it's not fixed by then.

Katorone
x4

Post by Katorone » Tue, 21. Jun 22, 00:11

If you have a (vanilla) save with this problem occurring, it might help devs to fix the issue.

kreek22
x4

Post by kreek22 » Thu, 5. Jan 23, 23:28

Just for the devs or someone whos interested in this.... Its still bugged -,-
Even if the morrow is barren of promises
Nothing shall forestall my return

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 6. Jan 23, 10:41

Putting bug reports in the Spoilers forum does not get them to the attention of the devs; that is the function of the Tech Sp forum.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”