Terraforming for SCA rep

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

budforceuk
x4

Terraforming for SCA rep

Post by budforceuk » Thu, 6. Jan 22, 17:51

Hi guys,

I have completed the quest. I have subsequently had a few messages from Dr Feyman (or whatever his name is) saying thank you.

I watched a youtube that said the Boron should message you at some point, is that correct? Been a few hours of playtime for me and nothing so far. I cant seem to figure out how to progress now with terraforming at all???

I heard its possible to get +15 rep with SCA doing a terraforming mission for that, that is what I am trying to achieve. I know your PHQ needs high mass teleportation and a wharf.

Basically what I am asking is where do I go from here to get to my goal?

alt3rn1ty
x4

Re: Terraforming for SCA rep

Post by alt3rn1ty » Thu, 6. Jan 22, 18:17

https://www.egosoft.com:8444/confluence ... rraforming

Standby for lots of reconfiguring your PHQ :D
Since Terraforming was introduced, the first one I started was SCA, so cant remember the details of how it started but the above link should get you going.

I completed the main objectives just two days ago .. so without using SETA also standby for about a RL years worth of Terraforming. More production modules and workforce will help speed that up along with using SETA, but if you are limited by game performance restricting building a massive PHQ and SETA making you lose ships randomly then its going to be a long haul completing it.
I just started my first "Host Maze-Run Competition" today, which hopefully will result in up-skilling my pilots.
Laptop Dell G15 5510 : Win 11 x64
CPU - 10th Gen' Core I7 10870H 2.2-5.0ghz, GPU - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060, VRAM 6gb GDDR5,
RAM - 32gb (2x16gb, Dual Channel mode set in BIOS) DDR4 2933mhz Kingston Fury Impact,
SSD - Kioxia M.2 NVME 512gb (System), + Samsung M.2 NVME 970 Evo Plus 1tb (Games)

:boron: Long live Queen Polypheides and may her tentacles always be supple.
Seeker of Sohnen.

af_2017
x4

Re: Terraforming for SCA rep

Post by af_2017 » Thu, 13. Jan 22, 15:06

budforceuk wrote:
Thu, 6. Jan 22, 17:51
Basically what I am asking is where do I go from here to get to my goal?
What is not clear from the game: you need mass teleportation, listen for Boso Ta in the relation of it and do what it asks.
That will open terraforming in your game:
- new icon will be added, look at top of the screen, the same row where "research" icon
- new available missions, always visible
X4 is not a destination. It's a journey. Unfortunately in a wrong direction.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”