How get sedatives?

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Berhg
x4

How get sedatives?

Post by Berhg » Sat, 9. May 20, 04:11

How do we get the dang things? Now that I need them I have yet to find any.
Save the bunnies! RTFM

[ external image ]

kuidan
x4

Re: How get sedatives?

Post by kuidan » Sat, 9. May 20, 05:19

Do the "Medical Emergency" missions and don't turn it in.

Berhg
x4

Post by Berhg » Sat, 9. May 20, 06:44

Thank you kind and noble sir!
Save the bunnies! RTFM

[ external image ]

rand__
x4

Post by rand__ » Sat, 9. May 20, 07:24

Lockboxes is the way I go

Edited - I stand corrected - your way is much quicker - sedatives only appeared in a 10 lock lockbox and they are rare; the regular ones just have cheaper stuff, so no deal.

Berhg
x4

Post by Berhg » Tue, 12. May 20, 12:02

Now that I'm looking for the medical emergency missions... they are extremely rare.. Like, haven't gotten one in an hour of flying around looking. Bah!
Save the bunnies! RTFM

[ external image ]

zazie
x4

Post by zazie » Tue, 12. May 20, 19:24

Be aware that Sedatives will be rarer than three-star-pilots in a trading ship ;)
I have read in these forums earlier about the difficulties to find Sedatives. So I often checked my inventory; as I am a player who does lots of small missions and exploring, I have looted dozens and dozens of crates. And ONE time (in two games, about 40-IG-hours in total) I have found Sedatives. So I keep them to be ready for that special mission ...

Berhg
x4

Post by Berhg » Wed, 13. May 20, 12:38

zazie wrote:
Tue, 12. May 20, 19:24
Be aware that Sedatives will be rarer than three-star-pilots in a trading ship ;)
I have read in these forums earlier about the difficulties to find Sedatives. So I often checked my inventory; as I am a player who does lots of small missions and exploring, I have looted dozens and dozens of crates. And ONE time (in two games, about 40-IG-hours in total) I have found Sedatives. So I keep them to be ready for that special mission ...
Damn. At some point in my game where I'm ready to finish through with this plot I must have had a bunch of sedatives, because I crafted a bunch of those med kits earlier on. Didn't know they'd become so scarce and they'd keep me from progressing this plot after so much work.............

Save the bunnies! RTFM

[ external image ]

exogenesis
x4

Post by exogenesis » Wed, 13. May 20, 19:43

I was frustrated by sedatives at first,
until I realised that pirate-station & HAT free-port traders sells them fairly reguarly (in small amounts),
along with micro-gymbals & remote-detonators.

Berhg
x4

Post by Berhg » Thu, 14. May 20, 07:03

exogenesis wrote:
Wed, 13. May 20, 19:43
I was frustrated by sedatives at first,
until I realised that pirate-station & HAT free-port traders sells them fairly reguarly (in small amounts),
along with micro-gymbals & remote-detonators.
Thanks for the suggestion. I've parked ships at the freeport and pirate stations to check for them. I havn't had the luck yet, though. Probably RNG woes.
Save the bunnies! RTFM

[ external image ]

zazie
x4

Post by zazie » Thu, 14. May 20, 19:29

Don't know if this helps anybody, but I have just found two crates with sedatives in Second Contact II Flashpoint, one with 4 and one with 3 sedatives. Both crates were 'created' OOS as HOP are invading this sector and shooting all ARG and ANT ships - especially freighters. And both crates were very close to small freighter wrecks.

Pauley Mccoy
x4

Post by Pauley Mccoy » Fri, 15. May 20, 07:08

I found 3 sedatives in loot drops in 200+ hours of play

Berhg
x4

Post by Berhg » Fri, 15. May 20, 12:33

zazie wrote:
Thu, 14. May 20, 19:29
Don't know if this helps anybody, but I have just found two crates with sedatives in Second Contact II Flashpoint, one with 4 and one with 3 sedatives. Both crates were 'created' OOS as HOP are invading this sector and shooting all ARG and ANT ships - especially freighters. And both crates were very close to small freighter wrecks.
I've joined the Argon war against the Split. I'll see if here are sedatives in those Boas.
Save the bunnies! RTFM

[ external image ]

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”