mainstory / mainplot / mainquest - Fixed in 2.00

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

manowar91
x4

mainstory / mainplot / mainquest - Fixed in 2.00

Post by manowar91 » Mon, 25. Feb 19, 11:58

have the problem in the main story I should get a ship without crew with 3 antimatter cells I wanted to do just because the quest goes on but no matter how far I am from the explosion always GAME OVER!

wave_rules
x4

Re: mainstory / mainplot / mainquest

Post by wave_rules » Mon, 25. Feb 19, 13:48

manowar91 wrote:
Mon, 25. Feb 19, 11:58
have the problem in the main story I should get a ship without crew with 3 antimatter cells I wanted to do just because the quest goes on but no matter how far I am from the explosion always GAME OVER!
Sometimes the wrong ship explodes - this Issue was discused in several threads.
I think I flew there in the Ship on my own and had a second ship waiting some km away - I changed ships using the space suit when the marker changed to "go away" and still went another 20km beyond that point as soon as the Boron told me he started the experiment.
Why should someone who sees follow the blind ones? (Project Pitchfork - Io)

manowar91
x4

Post by manowar91 » Mon, 25. Feb 19, 13:58

try the main story just once again as the top hammer happened: I fly through a jump gate and land in the texture of a L class transporter and can not get out of it now I may for the umpteenth time let the save game load a second ship to fly to the staionm satelitt and probe get the quest pick up the anomaly visit the antimatter pick up and and and and all with the danger that again a bug occurs and I can do it again gg

slowly it is enough for me really that crys for a law dispute who wants to join pn

Xenon_Slayer
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Xenon_Slayer » Mon, 25. Feb 19, 14:10

Hi. This bug should be fixed in the upcoming 2.0. I think you may be able to avoid it by ordering someone to fly the ship to the position while you are out of range.

edit: 2.0 is out!
Come watch me on Twitch where I occasionally play several of the X games

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”