Split plot : Freeing prisoners

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Rabble Rabble

Split plot : Freeing prisoners

Post by Rabble Rabble » Mon, 23. Nov 20, 07:06

So The mission where you need to jailbreak some split at the hall of judgement, I picked up the package, went to the security room and sliced the security terminal, and found the getaway car at the docking pad. The prisoners don't get out of their pen though, and I don't see anything in the pen that I can interact with.
So I'm stuck at "wait for the prisoners".
Anything I'm missing ?

Lord Crc
x4

Re: Split plot : Freeing prisoners

Post by Lord Crc » Tue, 24. Nov 20, 15:04

Been a while since I played this but pretty sure I had to open the doors for each cell using a door button near each door.

EGO_Aut
x4

Post by EGO_Aut » Tue, 24. Nov 20, 15:37

Rabble Rabble wrote:
Mon, 23. Nov 20, 07:06
So The mission where you need to jailbreak some split at the hall of judgement, I picked up the package, went to the security room and sliced the security terminal, and found the getaway car at the docking pad. The prisoners don't get out of their pen though, and I don't see anything in the pen that I can interact with.
Anything I'm missing ?
Push task buttons

Raevyan
x4

Post by Raevyan » Tue, 24. Nov 20, 21:21

Had that issue once when I opened the prison door before the dialog was finished. Had to reload the save and replay that part.

Rabble Rabble

Post by Rabble Rabble » Thu, 26. Nov 20, 16:00

EGO_Aut wrote:
Tue, 24. Nov 20, 15:37
Rabble Rabble wrote:
Mon, 23. Nov 20, 07:06
Anything I'm missing ?
Push task buttons
Haha thank you ! I was trying to push the huge panels next to the cells and missed the buttons completely. Went back thrice without seeing them !

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”