Bug in modded game, need help finding the issue

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

DeadAirRT
x4

Re: Bug in modded game, need help finding the issue

Post by DeadAirRT » Sun, 7. Jan 24, 02:45

ApoxNM wrote:
Sat, 6. Jan 24, 06:59
DeadAirRT wrote:
Fri, 5. Jan 24, 20:08
I'll give you a hint, it's not kuda.

It probably has something to do with the 100K lines of errors from your mod list.

58K are from cheat mod.
Thanks for the input. But I installed the Cheatmod after seeing the problem, to try and debug it, it allows me to take over ships with a mous click.
I think the Argon Outfit mod caused it, but I'd have to test a longer new game to be sure.
Fair enough, just be mindful that installing a buggy mod to check for a bug isn't the best idea. Hope you got it resolved.

ApoxNM
x4

Re: Bug in modded game, need help finding the issue

Post by ApoxNM » Sun, 7. Jan 24, 06:50

DeadAirRT wrote:
Sun, 7. Jan 24, 02:45
ApoxNM wrote:
Sat, 6. Jan 24, 06:59
DeadAirRT wrote:
Fri, 5. Jan 24, 20:08
I'll give you a hint, it's not kuda.

It probably has something to do with the 100K lines of errors from your mod list.

58K are from cheat mod.
Thanks for the input. But I installed the Cheatmod after seeing the problem, to try and debug it, it allows me to take over ships with a mous click.
I think the Argon Outfit mod caused it, but I'd have to test a longer new game to be sure.
Fair enough, just be mindful that installing a buggy mod to check for a bug isn't the best idea. Hope you got it resolved.
Thank you very much for the tipp. I don't really use this mod else, but it lets you uncover the universe and take over ships and stations. It's just extremely usefull for testing.
Unfortunately there is no console in the game, which would easily allow you to do this stuff (as far as I know).

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”