Looking for help Enabling mods in windows 10

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Brinnie
x3tc

Looking for help Enabling mods in windows 10

Post by Brinnie » Thu, 1. Jun 23, 18:40

I run my game on windows 7 as my only gaming pc still runs that. As soon as I have some spare time I will install windows 10 on it, not because I want to but with Steam stopping support for it, it seems time to do it.

With that premise out of the way.
For testing purposes I installed the game on my laptop, it is not capable of running the game in an acceptable manner but using windows 10 I wanted to try the external app by Mycu which wasn't running on win 7. On doing this test I found out that none of the mods I have installed work, now I don't know if it is me doing something wrong
(always a possibility).

On my win 7 gaming pc I have quite a few mods installed and I have tried others which I am not using, all worked fine. I did however go modified on my first run at the game, which was a long time ago, so I am thinking perhaps back then I did something to enable mods which I haven't done now or perhaps windows 10 needs a different approach or even something else installed (ex. visual C redist.)

Can somebody tell me the procedure to install mods when running win 10.

Here is what I did on both machines:

- put any mod I want to run in the extension folder in the game directory
- make sure that mods folders are named as they should
- run the pipe server from the game directory

on win 7 they work on win 10 they don't, the following could be relevant to anybody willing to assist me:

- the extensions section of the mods ingame shows all installed mods and they are set to "On"
- when loading the game even the extensions options for the installed mods are present
- in the extension options too, though they show as disconnected

Running the mods on my laptop is not the issue for me as the machine is not up to it but I would like to not run into this issue when I get win 10 on my gaming pc.

Thanks

docwho83
x4

Re: Looking for help Enabling mods in windows 10

Post by docwho83 » Mon, 5. Jun 23, 00:43

I am running Windows 10 64bit pro. Not had a problem running mods for X4 been doing it for years. The only thing that pops in mind but I do not think this is the issues. Make sure you are running the game on the window 10 system and not streaming it from your 7 system.
something else installed (ex. visual C redist.)
Should have been done at the start of the game as the system normal checks this each time it run the game on my system. Also do a file verifcation with steam.
My Mods
RepairLasers Player controlled drone Also on steam
[Minefield] fell affliction minefield removed Also on steam
[Buildmodule] add research for buildmodule leak steals

user1679

Post by user1679 » Mon, 5. Jun 23, 04:03

Are you saying all extensions don't work or only the one by Mycu? Did you follow the setup instructions for the External App?

https://github.com/mycumycu/X4-External-App
Install SirNukes Mod Support APIs
https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/503

Download SirNukes Python Pipe Server
https://github.com/bvbohnen/x4-projects/releases

Install X4 External App mod
https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/818

Download X4 External App server
https://github.com/mycumycu/X4-External-App/releases

Run SirNukes Python Pipe Server, it will create permissions.json file.
Add X4 External App ID (ExternalApp) to the permissions file:

{
"instructions": "Set which extensions are allowed to load modules, based on extension id (in content.xml).",
"ws_2042901274": true,
"ExternalApp": true
}

Brinnie
x3tc

Post by Brinnie » Mon, 5. Jun 23, 12:33

Hi, both of you.

I am having problems with all the mods installed on the win 10 laptop, I am asking for some guidance in case there is a certain procedure to install them on this OS and just to rule out user error.

I repeat I did install the game on the laptop to try out the External App but that is not the issue now, discovering that none of the mods work on win 10 took priority. There is also the fact that when I move my gaming pc onto win 10 Mycu has kindly offered to help me sort out the external app, so I am not concerned with getting it to work now on a laptop that has not got the muscle to run the game.

The idea is to be able to get the game running with mods as soon as I switch to Win 10 (if my hardware lets me do the switch, the motherboard drivers concern me). If I can't do that, play X with mods that is, then I think I'd rather stick to win 7 till I make it happen.

It must be said that on win 7 all mods that I am using are working fine and I don't recall ever having any difficulties installing/enabling them in the first place.

I repeat it , as I think it is relevant, on the laptop running win 10 all the mods show up in the menu as enabled which tells me that I have put them where the game wants them. However they do not work.

Thanks

user1679

Post by user1679 » Tue, 6. Jun 23, 02:46

Brinnie wrote:
Mon, 5. Jun 23, 12:33
Hi, both of you.

I am having problems with all the mods installed on the win 10 laptop, I am asking for some guidance in case there is a certain procedure to install them on this OS and just to rule out user error.

I repeat I did install the game on the laptop to try out the External App but that is not the issue now, discovering that none of the mods work on win 10 took priority. There is also the fact that when I move my gaming pc onto win 10 Mycu has kindly offered to help me sort out the external app, so I am not concerned with getting it to work now on a laptop that has not got the muscle to run the game.

The idea is to be able to get the game running with mods as soon as I switch to Win 10 (if my hardware lets me do the switch, the motherboard drivers concern me). If I can't do that, play X with mods that is, then I think I'd rather stick to win 7 till I make it happen.

It must be said that on win 7 all mods that I am using are working fine and I don't recall ever having any difficulties installing/enabling them in the first place.

I repeat it , as I think it is relevant, on the laptop running win 10 all the mods show up in the menu as enabled which tells me that I have put them where the game wants them. However they do not work.

Thanks
The process of installing mods is the same on Win7 vs Win10. The fact that you see the mods in game means they are installed properly. How do you know they don't work? Did you turn on script debugging to see if there are any errors? Pick one of the following options for launching X4:

x4.exe -scriptlogfiles

* creates a folder: "C:\Users\<windows_user_name>\Documents\Egosoft\X4\<random_steam_id\logs" that contains logs from mods that actually make calls to the logging functions

x4.exe -debug all -logfile debugLog.txt

* creates a file "debugLog.txt" in: "C:\Users\<windows_user_name>\Documents\Egosoft\X4\<random_steam_id\" that contains all the startup and initialization errors from the game and mods. Can be pretty big and is polluted with useless (eg: can ignore) messages about missing signature files for all mod files

x4.exe -scriptlogfiles -debug all -logfile debugLog.txt

* does both the above

Brinnie
x3tc

Post by Brinnie » Tue, 6. Jun 23, 11:33

user1679 wrote:
Tue, 6. Jun 23, 02:46

The process of installing mods is the same on Win7 vs Win10. The fact that you see the mods in game means they are installed properly. How do you know they don't work? Did you turn on script debugging to see if there are any errors?
Overall I use a relatively small amount of mods, mostly if not all UIs, hotkeys and that kind of thing. I think, although it is only a guess, that as this mods have requirements (SN mod support apis, Kuerte ui extensions, SN pipe server) it could be that if any of these 3 is not installed correctly their "dependants" will not work.

To be more specific. I have installed Mycu's custom tabs, equipment tooltips and map hotkeys as well as SN's hotkey collection, interact collection and the 3 requirements mentioned above. I can tell that 4 are not working because they should list hotkeys in the controls customization section, on the other hand equipment tooltips works. I have also added Average prices in transactions screens and Flat UI, they work.

As I mentioned earlier all mods show up as "on" but in the extension options > Named pipes api > X4_keys and the pipe server are "disconnected".

I know there is an option to enable debug logs in the extension options I haven't done it yet as I don't quite know how to read them. You suggest to enable the debugging options on launching the game but I suspect that only works when running the game via Steam, I am using the no steam exe.
Though I could run it via Steam could I not use the debugging features from the extension options instead?

user1679

Post by user1679 » Tue, 6. Jun 23, 20:56

Brinnie wrote:
Tue, 6. Jun 23, 11:33
user1679 wrote:
Tue, 6. Jun 23, 02:46

The process of installing mods is the same on Win7 vs Win10. The fact that you see the mods in game means they are installed properly. How do you know they don't work? Did you turn on script debugging to see if there are any errors?
Overall I use a relatively small amount of mods, mostly if not all UIs, hotkeys and that kind of thing. I think, although it is only a guess, that as this mods have requirements (SN mod support apis, Kuerte ui extensions, SN pipe server) it could be that if any of these 3 is not installed correctly their "dependants" will not work.

To be more specific. I have installed Mycu's custom tabs, equipment tooltips and map hotkeys as well as SN's hotkey collection, interact collection and the 3 requirements mentioned above. I can tell that 4 are not working because they should list hotkeys in the controls customization section, on the other hand equipment tooltips works. I have also added Average prices in transactions screens and Flat UI, they work.

As I mentioned earlier all mods show up as "on" but in the extension options > Named pipes api > X4_keys and the pipe server are "disconnected".

I know there is an option to enable debug logs in the extension options I haven't done it yet as I don't quite know how to read them. You suggest to enable the debugging options on launching the game but I suspect that only works when running the game via Steam, I am using the no steam exe.
Though I could run it via Steam could I not use the debugging features from the extension options instead?

Did you edit the "permissions.json" for the named pipe server? It is created in the same folder as the server EXE

permissions.json

{
"instructions": "Set which extensions are allowed to load modules, based on extension id (in content.xml).",
"ws_2042901274": true
}

As for the debug parameters, you can run those with the nosteam EXE, just create a shortcut to the EXE then right-click the shortcut and edit the properties. Add the parameters to the end of the command in the "target" box.

Brinnie
x3tc

Post by Brinnie » Tue, 6. Jun 23, 21:48

Yes, json is like that and actually was like that already.

I ll do the debug thing.

I appreciate your help but don't lose too much time on it, it's now just a curiosity to why the mods don't work on my win 10 laptop. Knowing that it is not a problem with win 10 itself is the main thing, if I don't figure it out for the laptop is no big deal ,when I upgrade my gaming rig to win 10 I'll try harder. Hopefully I won't run into this scenario just as I didn't with win 7.

The question is will I be able to drag myself away from the game for long enough to install win 10?
The answer has been "No" so far :)

Thank you.

user1679

Post by user1679 » Wed, 7. Jun 23, 02:29

Brinnie wrote:
Tue, 6. Jun 23, 21:48
Yes, json is like that and actually was like that already.

I ll do the debug thing.

I appreciate your help but don't lose too much time on it, it's now just a curiosity to why the mods don't work on my win 10 laptop. Knowing that it is not a problem with win 10 itself is the main thing, if I don't figure it out for the laptop is no big deal ,when I upgrade my gaming rig to win 10 I'll try harder. Hopefully I won't run into this scenario just as I didn't with win 7.

The question is will I be able to drag myself away from the game for long enough to install win 10?
The answer has been "No" so far :)

Thank you.
Just to be clear, you added all your mods to the json, not just the default?

It also might be a permission problem with the pipe server and windows 10:
https://superuser.com/questions/462443/ ... es-to-fail

Cause 1: Application is blocked by Pipes firewall

Windows can block applications from using named pipes. This firewall is normally not enabled and is configured via the registry. See the MS support article here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/925890 . Check that the pipes firewall is not enabled or add Keytech and all addins to the list of allowed applications.

Cause 2: File and Printer sharing service is not enabled.

Named pipes are enabled by the process that also controls file and printer sharing. Check that this process is running using the Windows Services tool. The service name is shown as “Server” in the services list. The service name is LanmanServer and the EXE is C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs

Cause 3: Windows firewall is blocking LanmanServer

The windows firewall can block named pipes even when they are only used for inter-process communication on the same machine. Especially domain and local firewall rules can cause a conflict. Two entries in the “Windows Firewall Allowed Programs” list indicate a conflict. In most cases this issue can be solved by using the “Check firewall status” window. If this window shows an option for setting recommended firewall rules the pipes can often be unblocked using this option. In combination with domain firewall rules it is sometimes necessary to unjoin the PC first from the domain and then allow the file and printer sharing service.

Brinnie
x3tc

Post by Brinnie » Wed, 7. Jun 23, 11:34

The json permission file is as it was autocreated when I first ran the server, like your example, which also how it on my win 7 installation with the same mods (plus some more installed). I could put some more lines for the other mods, though I don't think they are needed, but I don't know the text entries.

Like you anticipated the debug log has listed a lot info but I see this line which seems quite clear if not indicative enough to me:

"[=ERROR=] 183.08 x4_python_host; winpipe.open_pipe error reason: access denied by OS"

File printer sharing is enabled

I trying turning off windows 10 built in firewall to no avail.

Lanmanserver is set to automatic/triggered and is running. In the properties "the EXE is C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs p" it's even got a p.

I'll speak to google and see what he says about the above error message.

ps. I can't find the debug logs that I have enabled in the extension options, unless they also log this file. Here comes the whole log:
Spoiler
Show
Logfile started, time Wed Jun 07 10:41:55 2023
[VR ] 0.00 Detected Tobii 4.1.0 build 3
[VR ] 0.00 No Tobii devices detected!
[General] 0.00 ======================================
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\t\0001.xml.sig'
[FileIO ] 0.00 File I/O: Failed to verify the file signature for file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\t\0001.xml' (error: 14)
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\kuertee_ui_extensions\t\0001.xml.sig'
[FileIO ] 0.00 File I/O: Failed to verify the file signature for file '.\extensions\kuertee_ui_extensions\t\0001.xml' (error: 14)
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\mycu_custom_tabs\t\0001.xml.sig'
[FileIO ] 0.00 File I/O: Failed to verify the file signature for file '.\extensions\mycu_custom_tabs\t\0001.xml' (error: 14)
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\mycu_map_hotkeys\t\0001.xml.sig'
[FileIO ] 0.00 File I/O: Failed to verify the file signature for file '.\extensions\mycu_map_hotkeys\t\0001.xml' (error: 14)
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_hotkey_collection\t\0001.xml.sig'
[FileIO ] 0.00 File I/O: Failed to verify the file signature for file '.\extensions\sn_hotkey_collection\t\0001.xml' (error: 14)
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_interact_collection\t\0001.xml.sig'
[FileIO ] 0.00 File I/O: Failed to verify the file signature for file '.\extensions\sn_interact_collection\t\0001.xml' (error: 14)
[General] 0.00 'AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 8 Graphics' AMD-driver v2.0.179 (Vulkan 1.2.170) check=1
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\mycu_custom_tabs\libraries\icons.xml.sig'
[FileIO ] 0.00 File I/O: Failed to verify the file signature for file '.\extensions\mycu_custom_tabs\libraries\icons.xml' (error: 14)
[Init ] 0.00 Entering startmenu in 6.00 (499061)
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\flat_ui\assets\ui\ui_screen_positions.xml.sig'
[FileIO ] 0.00 File I/O: Failed to verify the file signature for file '.\extensions\flat_ui\assets\ui\ui_screen_positions.xml' (error: 14)
[FileIO ] 25.28 File I/O: Failed to verify the file signature for file '.\ui\addons\ego_debug\ui.xml' (error: 13)
[General] 25.28 ======================================
[=ERROR=] 25.28 File I/O: Could not find file '.\ui\addons\ego_debug\lua_loader.xpl.sig'
[General] 25.28 ======================================
[FileIO ] 25.28 File I/O: Failed to verify the file signature for file '.\ui\addons\ego_debug\lua_loader.xpl' (error: 14)
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\ui\addons\ego_debug\lua_loader.xpl.sig'
[FileIO ] 0.00 File I/O: Failed to verify the file signature for file '.\ui\addons\ego_debug\lua_loader.xpl' (error: 14)
[Init ] 0.00 Loading saved game 'save_001', first pass
[Init ] 0.00 - Saved in 6.00 (499061), game time = 0d 00h 03m, gamestart 'custom_creative' started in 6.00 (499061)
[Init ] 0.00 - MODIFIED: At some point, the game was running with modified game files (modified=1)
[General] 182.50 ======================================
[=ERROR=] 182.50 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\flat_ui\assets\ui\ui_screen_positions.xml.sig'
[FileIO ] 182.50 File I/O: Failed to verify the file signature for file '.\extensions\flat_ui\assets\ui\ui_screen_positions.xml' (error: 14)
[Init ] 182.50 Loading saved game 'save_001', second pass
[=ERROR=] 182.50 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\chat_window_api.xml.sig'
[FileIO ] 182.50 File I/O: Failed to verify the file signature for file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\chat_window_api.xml' (error: 14)
[=ERROR=] 182.50 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\hotkey_api.xml.sig'
[FileIO ] 182.50 File I/O: Failed to verify the file signature for file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\hotkey_api.xml' (error: 14)
[=ERROR=] 182.50 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\interact_menu_api.xml.sig'
[FileIO ] 182.50 File I/O: Failed to verify the file signature for file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\interact_menu_api.xml' (error: 14)
[=ERROR=] 182.50 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\lua_loader.xml.sig'
[FileIO ] 182.50 File I/O: Failed to verify the file signature for file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\lua_loader.xml' (error: 14)
[=ERROR=] 182.50 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\named_pipes.xml.sig'
[FileIO ] 182.50 File I/O: Failed to verify the file signature for file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\named_pipes.xml' (error: 14)
[=ERROR=] 182.50 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\pipe_server_host.xml.sig'
[FileIO ] 182.50 File I/O: Failed to verify the file signature for file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\pipe_server_host.xml' (error: 14)
[=ERROR=] 182.50 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\pipe_server_lib.xml.sig'
[FileIO ] 182.50 File I/O: Failed to verify the file signature for file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\pipe_server_lib.xml' (error: 14)
[=ERROR=] 182.50 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\simple_menu_api.xml.sig'
[FileIO ] 182.50 File I/O: Failed to verify the file signature for file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\simple_menu_api.xml' (error: 14)
[=ERROR=] 182.50 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\simple_menu_options.xml.sig'
[FileIO ] 182.50 File I/O: Failed to verify the file signature for file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\simple_menu_options.xml' (error: 14)
[=ERROR=] 182.50 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\time_api.xml.sig'
[FileIO ] 182.50 File I/O: Failed to verify the file signature for file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\time_api.xml' (error: 14)
[=ERROR=] 182.50 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\userdata.xml.sig'
[FileIO ] 182.50 File I/O: Failed to verify the file signature for file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\userdata.xml' (error: 14)
[=ERROR=] 182.50 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\mycu_custom_tabs\md\custom_tabs.xml.sig'
[FileIO ] 182.50 File I/O: Failed to verify the file signature for file '.\extensions\mycu_custom_tabs\md\custom_tabs.xml' (error: 14)
[=ERROR=] 182.50 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\mycu_custom_tabs\md\custom_tabs_config.xml.sig'
[FileIO ] 182.50 File I/O: Failed to verify the file signature for file '.\extensions\mycu_custom_tabs\md\custom_tabs_config.xml' (error: 14)
[=ERROR=] 182.50 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\mycu_map_hotkeys\md\map_hotkeys.xml.sig'
[FileIO ] 182.50 File I/O: Failed to verify the file signature for file '.\extensions\mycu_map_hotkeys\md\map_hotkeys.xml' (error: 14)
[=ERROR=] 182.50 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_hotkey_collection\md\sn_hotkeys.xml.sig'
[FileIO ] 182.50 File I/O: Failed to verify the file signature for file '.\extensions\sn_hotkey_collection\md\sn_hotkeys.xml' (error: 14)
[=ERROR=] 182.50 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_interact_collection\md\sn_interact_commands.xml.sig'
[FileIO ] 182.50 File I/O: Failed to verify the file signature for file '.\extensions\sn_interact_collection\md\sn_interact_commands.xml' (error: 14)
[=ERROR=] 182.50 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_measure_fps\md\sn_measure_fps.xml.sig'
[FileIO ] 182.50 File I/O: Failed to verify the file signature for file '.\extensions\sn_measure_fps\md\sn_measure_fps.xml' (error: 14)
[General] 182.53 ======================================
[=ERROR=] 182.53 C:/Games/Steam/steamapps/common/X4 Foundations/.../helper.lua(708): origreadtext(): TextDB lookup failed for (12115, 1)
[=ERROR=] 182.53 C:/Games/Steam/steamapps/common/X4 Foundations/.../helper.lua(708): origreadtext(): TextDB lookup failed for (92015, 1)
[General] 183.08 ======================================
[=ERROR=] 183.08 x4_python_host; winpipe.open_pipe error reason: access denied by OS
[General] 183.08 ======================================
[Economy_Verbose] 187.14 #FL#;187.142;Started;FactionGoal_Hold_Space<inst:84b1c>;(teladi) FactionSubgoal_DefendArea<inst:143bde> in: Ianamus Zura IV 0x71101 ;null;null;Ianamus Zura IV;teladi;null
[Economy_Verbose] 187.14 #FL#;187.142;Started;FactionGoal_Hold_Space<inst:84b1c>;(teladi) FactionSubgoal_DefendArea<inst:143bee> in: Ianamus Zura IV 0x71101 ;null;null;Ianamus Zura IV;teladi;null
[Economy_Verbose] 187.14 #FL#;187.142;Started;FactionGoal_Hold_Space<inst:84b1c>;(teladi) FactionSubgoal_DefendArea<inst:143bfe> in: Ianamus Zura IV 0x71101 ;null;null;Ianamus Zura IV;teladi;null
[Economy_Verbose] 187.14 #FL#;187.142;Started;FactionGoal_Hold_Space<inst:84b1c>;(teladi) FactionSubgoal_BuildStation<inst:143c0e>: station_gen_factory_base_01_macro in Ianamus Zura IV 0x71101;null;null;Ianamus Zura IV;teladi;null
[Economy_Verbose] 187.14 #FL#;187.142;CreateStation;FactionGoal_Hold_Space<inst:84b1c>;(teladi) FactionSubgoal_BuildStation<inst:143c0e>: station_gen_factory_base_01_macro in Ianamus Zura IV 0x71101;TEL Teladi Defence Platform;DNZ-176;Ianamus Zura IV;teladi;null
[Economy_Verbose] 187.20 #FL#;187.197;StationStartedConstruction;FactionGoal_Hold_Space<inst:84b1c>;(teladi) FactionSubgoal_BuildStation<inst:143c0e>: station_gen_factory_base_01_macro in Ianamus Zura IV 0x71101;TEL Teladi Defence Platform;DNZ-176;Ianamus Zura IV;teladi;null
[Economy_Verbose] 192.52 #FLS#;192.523;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start];XEN Raiding Party M;0x95b9;BMP-096;Matrix #451;xenon;Matrix #79B
[Economy_Verbose] 192.58 #FLS#;192.581;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start];XEN Raiding Party N;0x3f64b;UDX-762;Matrix #451;xenon;Emperor's Pride VI
[Economy_Verbose] 192.63 #FLS#;192.625;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start];XEN Raiding Party M;0x23e6c;FNK-746;Matrix #451;xenon;Savage Spur I
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Capture_Lua_Response<inst:144bf7>: Response: table[$event='onOpen',$type='menu']
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Capture_Lua_Display_Custom_Menu<inst:144bf8>: Calling Build_Options_Menu
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144bfb>: Sending Process_Command with args: table[$command='Add_Row']
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144bfd>: Recorded args for row,col: (1,1)
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144bfd>: Sending Process_Command with args: table[$cellBGColor='Helper.color.transparent60',$col=1,$command='Make_Widget',$mouseOverText='Name of the pipe',$row=1,$text='Pipe',$type='text']
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144bff>: Recorded args for row,col: (1,2)
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144bff>: Sending Process_Command with args: table[$cellBGColor='Helper.color.transparent60',$col=2,$command='Make_Widget',$mouseOverText='If the pipe is connected',$row=1,$text='Status',$type='text']
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c01>: Sending Process_Command with args: table[$command='Add_Row']
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c03>: Recorded args for row,col: (2,1)
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c03>: Sending Process_Command with args: table[$cellBGColor='Helper.color.transparent60',$col=1,$command='Make_Widget',$row=2,$text='x4_keys',$type='text']
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c05>: Recorded args for row,col: (2,2)
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c05>: Sending Process_Command with args: table[$cellBGColor='Helper.color.transparent60',$col=2,$color='Helper.color.red',$command='Make_Widget',$row=2,$text='disconnected',$type='text']
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c07>: Sending Process_Command with args: table[$command='Add_Row']
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c09>: Recorded args for row,col: (3,1)
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c09>: Sending Process_Command with args: table[$cellBGColor='Helper.color.transparent60',$col=1,$command='Make_Widget',$row=3,$text='x4_python_host',$type='text']
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c0b>: Recorded args for row,col: (3,2)
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c0b>: Sending Process_Command with args: table[$cellBGColor='Helper.color.transparent60',$col=2,$color='Helper.color.red',$command='Make_Widget',$row=3,$text='disconnected',$type='text']
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Capture_Lua_Response<inst:144c0c>: Response: table[$event='onRowChanged',$row=1LF,$source='auto',$type='menu']
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Capture_Lua_Response<inst:144c0d>: Response: table[$col=0LF,$event='onColChanged',$row=1LF,$type='menu']
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Capture_Lua_Response<inst:144c0e>: Response: table[$event='onRowChanged',$row=1LF,$source='auto',$type='menu']
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Capture_Lua_Response<inst:144c21>: Response: table[$event='onOpen',$type='menu']
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Capture_Lua_Display_Custom_Menu<inst:144c22>: Calling Build_Options_Menu
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c25>: Sending Process_Command with args: table[$command='Add_Row',$selectable=0]
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c27>: Recorded args for row,col: (1,1)
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c27>: Sending Process_Command with args: table[$col=1,$colSpan=2,$command='Make_Widget',$font='Helper.standardFontBold',$halign='center',$row=1,$text='Debug',$titleColor='Helper.defaultSimpleBackgroundColor',$type='text']
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c29>: Sending Process_Command with args: table[$command='Add_Row',$echo=table[$callback=md.Hotkey_API.On_Option_Change,$category='$Debug',$default=0,$echo=null,$id='$debug_hotkey_api',$mouseover='Prints extra api status info to the debug log, general category',$name='Enable hotkey api debug logs',$orig_category='Debug',$orig_id='debug_hotkey_api',$type='button']]
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c2b>: Recorded args for row,col: (2,1)
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c2b>: Sending Process_Command with args: table[$col=1,$command='Make_Widget',$mouseOverText='Prints extra api status info to the debug log, general category',$row=2,$text='Enable hotkey api debug logs',$type='text']
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c2c>: Recorded args for row,col: (2,2)
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c2c>: Sending Process_Command with args: table[$col=2,$command='Make_Widget',$echo=table[$callback=md.Hotkey_API.On_Option_Change,$category='$Debug',$default=0,$echo=null,$id='$debug_hotkey_api',$mouseover='Prints extra api status info to the debug log, general category',$name='Enable hotkey api debug logs',$orig_category='Debug',$orig_id='debug_hotkey_api',$type='button'],$id='$debug_hotkey_api',$mouseOverText='Prints extra api status info to the debug log, general category',$onClick=md.Simple_Menu_Options.Handle_Var_Change,$row=2,$text=table[$halign='left',$text='on'],$type='button']
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c2e>: Sending Process_Command with args: table[$command='Add_Row',$echo=table[$callback=md.Interact_Menu_API.On_Option_Change,$category='$Debug',$default=0,$echo=null,$id='$debug_interact_api',$mouseover='Prints extra api status info to the debug log, general category',$name='Enable interact api debug logs',$orig_category='Debug',$orig_id='debug_interact_api',$type='button']]
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c30>: Recorded args for row,col: (3,1)
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c30>: Sending Process_Command with args: table[$col=1,$command='Make_Widget',$mouseOverText='Prints extra api status info to the debug log, general category',$row=3,$text='Enable interact api debug logs',$type='text']
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c31>: Recorded args for row,col: (3,2)
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c31>: Sending Process_Command with args: table[$col=2,$command='Make_Widget',$echo=table[$callback=md.Interact_Menu_API.On_Option_Change,$category='$Debug',$default=0,$echo=null,$id='$debug_interact_api',$mouseover='Prints extra api status info to the debug log, general category',$name='Enable interact api debug logs',$orig_category='Debug',$orig_id='debug_interact_api',$type='button'],$id='$debug_interact_api',$mouseOverText='Prints extra api status info to the debug log, general category',$onClick=md.Simple_Menu_Options.Handle_Var_Change,$row=3,$text=table[$halign='left',$text='on'],$type='button']
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c33>: Sending Process_Command with args: table[$command='Add_Row',$echo=table[$callback=md.Interact_Menu_API.On_Option_Change,$category='$Debug',$default=0,$echo='disabled',$id='$disable_interact_api',$mouseover='',$name='Disable interact menu api',$orig_category='Debug',$orig_id='disable_interact_api',$type='button']]
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c35>: Recorded args for row,col: (4,1)
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c35>: Sending Process_Command with args: table[$col=1,$command='Make_Widget',$mouseOverText='',$row=4,$text='Disable interact menu api',$type='text']
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c36>: Recorded args for row,col: (4,2)
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c36>: Sending Process_Command with args: table[$col=2,$command='Make_Widget',$echo=table[$callback=md.Interact_Menu_API.On_Option_Change,$category='$Debug',$default=0,$echo='disabled',$id='$disable_interact_api',$mouseover='',$name='Disable interact menu api',$orig_category='Debug',$orig_id='disable_interact_api',$type='button'],$id='$disable_interact_api',$mouseOverText='',$onClick=md.Simple_Menu_Options.Handle_Var_Change,$row=4,$text=table[$halign='left',$text='off'],$type='button']
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c38>: Sending Process_Command with args: table[$command='Add_Row',$echo=table[$callback=md.Simple_Menu_Options.On_Option_Change,$category='$Debug',$default=0,$echo=null,$id='$debug_menu_api',$mouseover='Prints extra api status info to the debug log, general category',$name='Enable menu api debug logs',$orig_category='Debug',$orig_id='debug_menu_api',$type='button']]
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c3a>: Recorded args for row,col: (5,1)
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c3a>: Sending Process_Command with args: table[$col=1,$command='Make_Widget',$mouseOverText='Prints extra api status info to the debug log, general category',$row=5,$text='Enable menu api debug logs',$type='text']
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c3b>: Recorded args for row,col: (5,2)
[General] 193.30 *** Context:md.Simple_Menu_API.Send_Command<inst:144c3b>: Sending Process_Command with args: table[$col=2,$command='Make_Widget',$echo=table[$callback=md.Simple_Menu_Options.On_Option_Change,$category='$Debug',$default=0,$echo=null,$id='$debug_menu_api',$mouseover='Prints extra api status info to the debug log, general category',$name='Enable menu api debug logs',$orig_category='Debug',$orig_id='debug_menu_api',$type='button'],$id='$debug_menu_api',$mouseOverText='Prints extra api status info to the debug log, general category',$onClick=md.Simple_Menu_Options.Handle_Var_Change,$row=5,$text=table[$halign='left',$text='on'],$type='button']
[Economy_Verbose] 198.13 #FLS#;198.133;Recon_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Invade_Space.Start];TEL Recon Fighter Kestrel Vanguard;0x4dfb4;NVY-790;Scale Plate Green I;teladi;Profit Center Alpha
[Economy_Verbose] 198.39 #FLS#;198.394;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start];XEN Raiding Party P;0x3f682;UGW-936;Matrix #451;xenon;Emperor's Pride VI
[Economy_Verbose] 199.98 #FLS#;199.982;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start];XEN Raiding Party M;0x3626c;XFE-008;Tharka's Ravine IV Tharka's Fall;xenon;Atiya's Misfortune I
[Economy_Verbose] 200.75 #FLS#;200.747;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start];XEN Raiding Party M;0x95d7;DEL-903;Matrix #451;xenon;Matrix #79B
[Economy_Verbose] 200.93 #FLS#;200.929;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start];XEN Raiding Party M;0x3f63d;VZX-389;Matrix #451;xenon;Emperor's Pride VI
[Economy_Verbose] 202.90 #FLS#;202.905;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start];XEN Raiding Party M;0x3ea18;VQI-962;Matrix #451;xenon;Matrix #9
[Economy_Verbose] 203.26 #FLS#;203.255;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Invade_Space.Start];ARG Fighter Squadron Eclipse Vanguard;0x54f15;RAJ-517;Eleventh Hour;argon;Argon Prime
[Economy_Verbose] 204.96 #FLS#;204.965;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start];XEN Raiding Party M;0x3ea26;BWZ-093;Tharka's Ravine IV Tharka's Fall;xenon;Matrix #9
[Economy_Verbose] 204.96 #FLS#;204.965;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Invade_Space.Start];XEN Raiding Party M;0x3ea05;GCX-356;Matrix #9;xenon;Matrix #9
[Economy_Verbose] 205.91 #FLS#;205.913;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start];XEN Raiding Party M;0x6a095;BEX-802;Tharka's Ravine IV Tharka's Fall;xenon;Scale Plate Green I
[Economy_Verbose] 207.08 #FLS#;207.082;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start];XEN Raiding Party N;0xf214;VDW-614;Matrix #451;xenon;Matrix #598
[Economy_Verbose] 208.58 #FLS#;208.576;Recon_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start];XEN Recon Fighter T;0x3627b;WNI-455;Faulty Logic I;xenon;Atiya's Misfortune I
[Economy_Verbose] 210.51 #FLS#;210.512;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start];ZYA Fighter Squadron Dragon;0x173be;FXB-649;Zyarth's Dominion X;split;Zyarth's Dominion IV
[Economy_Verbose] 210.72 #FLS#;210.724;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Invade_Space.Start];XEN Raiding Party N;0xf220;LQP-448;Matrix #598;xenon;Matrix #598
[Economy_Verbose] 210.72 #FLS#;210.724;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start];XEN Raiding Party N;0x23e88;KJS-238;Tharka's Ravine IV Tharka's Fall;xenon;Savage Spur I
[Economy_Verbose] 211.15 #FLS#;211.146;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start];PAR Bounty Hunter Nemesis Vanguard;0x485e9;CCL-113;Pious Mists IV;paranid;Wretched Skies X
[Economy_Verbose] 211.21 #FLS#;211.214;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start];XEN Raiding Party N;0x6a083;MFS-614;Matrix #451;xenon;Scale Plate Green I
[Economy_Verbose] 211.50 #FL#;211.502;prepare_for_invasion;md.FactionGoal_Invade_Space.Start<inst:147b1f>;null;null;null;Litany of Fury IX;xenon;paranid
[Economy_Verbose] 212.53 #FL#;212.527;Started;FactionGoal_Invade_Space<inst:147b1f>;(xenon) FactionSubgoal_DefendArea<inst:147eec> in: Emperor's Pride IV 0x3ff8a ;null;null;Emperor's Pride IV;xenon;null
[Economy_Verbose] 212.53 #FL#;212.527;Started;FactionGoal_Invade_Space<inst:147b1f>;(xenon) FactionSubgoal_DefendArea<inst:147efc> in: Emperor's Pride IV 0x3ff8a ;null;null;Emperor's Pride IV;xenon;null
[Economy_Verbose] 212.53 #FL#;212.527;Started;FactionGoal_Invade_Space<inst:147b1f>;(xenon) FactionSubgoal_DefendArea<inst:147f0c> in: Emperor's Pride IV 0x3ff8a ;null;null;Emperor's Pride IV;xenon;null
[Economy_Verbose] 212.53 #FL#;212.527;Started;FactionGoal_Invade_Space<inst:147b1f>;(xenon) FactionSubgoal_Recon<inst:147f1c> in: 0xffad Empty Space (Litany of Fury IX);null;null;Empty Space;xenon;null
[Economy_Verbose] 214.35 #FLS#;214.349;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start];XEN Raiding Party M;0x6a0da;SUK-669;Matrix #451;xenon;Scale Plate Green I
[Economy_Verbose] 215.08 #FLS#;215.081;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Invade_Space.Start];ARG Drone Carrier Cerberus Vanguard;0x1f063;NBQ-070;Eleventh Hour;argon;Guiding Star VII
[Economy_Verbose] 215.66 #FLS#;215.657;Recon_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start];XEN Recon Fighter T;0x36294;EMW-142;Faulty Logic I;xenon;Atiya's Misfortune I
[Economy_Verbose] 215.66 #FLS#;215.657;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Invade_Space.Start];XEN Raiding Party M;0x36286;AEN-120;Matrix #9;xenon;Atiya's Misfortune I
[Economy_Verbose] 216.08 #FL#;216.081;Started;FactionGoal_Hold_Space<inst:848ed>;(paranid) FactionSubgoal_DefendArea<inst:148a51> in: Litany of Fury IX 0xfc5e ;null;null;Litany of Fury IX;paranid;null
[Economy_Verbose] 216.08 #FL#;216.081;Started;FactionGoal_Hold_Space<inst:848ed>;(paranid) FactionSubgoal_DefendArea<inst:148a61> in: Litany of Fury IX 0xfc5e ;null;null;Litany of Fury IX;paranid;null
[Economy_Verbose] 216.08 #FL#;216.081;Started;FactionGoal_Hold_Space<inst:848ed>;(paranid) FactionSubgoal_DefendArea<inst:148a71> in: Litany of Fury IX 0xfc5e ;null;null;Litany of Fury IX;paranid;null
[Economy_Verbose] 216.15 #FLS#;216.152;DefendArea_RequestShip;[md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start];PAR Patrol Destroyer Odysseus E;0x148ab1;TTE-181;Litany of Fury IX;paranid;null
[Economy_Verbose] 216.15 #FLS#;216.152;DefendArea_RequestShip;[md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start];PAR Fighter Squadron Perseus Vanguard;0x148b0c;NTX-622;Litany of Fury IX;paranid;null
[Economy_Verbose] 216.15 #FLS#;216.152;DefendArea_RequestShip;[md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start];PAR Fighter Squadron Theseus Vanguard;0x148b22;DBJ-893;Litany of Fury IX;paranid;null
[Economy_Verbose] 216.15 #FLS#;216.152;DefendArea_RequestShip;[md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start];PAR Patrol Destroyer Odysseus E;0x148b3a;JEZ-274;Litany of Fury IX;paranid;null
[Economy_Verbose] 216.15 #FLS#;216.152;DefendArea_RequestShip;[md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start];PAR Bounty Hunter Nemesis Vanguard;0x148b94;WDB-390;Litany of Fury IX;paranid;null
[Economy_Verbose] 216.15 #FLS#;216.152;DefendArea_RequestShip;[md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start];PAR Patrol Destroyer Odysseus E;0x148bd2;HOX-241;Litany of Fury IX;paranid;null
[Economy_Verbose] 216.15 #FLS#;216.152;DefendArea_RequestShip;[md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start];PAR Bounty Hunter Nemesis Vanguard;0x148c2a;CNM-291;Litany of Fury IX;paranid;null
[Economy_Verbose] 216.15 #FLS#;216.152;DefendArea_RequestShip;[md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start];PAR Bounty Hunter Nemesis Vanguard;0x148c66;CKB-429;Litany of Fury IX;paranid;null
[Economy_Verbose] 218.45 #FLS#;218.455;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start];XEN Raiding Party M;0x23e5e;YZG-744;Tharka's Ravine IV Tharka's Fall;xenon;Savage Spur I
[Economy_Verbose] 219.24 #FLS#;219.24;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Invade_Space.Start];ARG Drone Carrier Cerberus Vanguard;0x54f67;UYA-039;Eleventh Hour;argon;Argon Prime
[Economy_Verbose] 219.24 #FLS#;219.24;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Invade_Space.Start];ARG Drone Carrier Cerberus Vanguard;0x54f87;XHO-237;Eleventh Hour;argon;Argon Prime
[Economy_Verbose] 220.19 #FLS#;220.19;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Invade_Space.Start];XEN Raiding Party M;0x95c7;FVS-791;Matrix #9;xenon;Matrix #79B
[Economy_Verbose] 221.30 #FLS#;221.297;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start];HOP Fighter Squadron Gorgon Sentinel;0x4305c;XAO-769;Pontifex's Claim;holyorder;Holy Vision
[Economy_Verbose] 222.73 #FLS#;222.729;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start];XEN Raiding Party P;0x6a0b3;VFD-912;Matrix #451;xenon;Scale Plate Green I
[Economy_Verbose] 241.52 #FL#;241.523;prepare_for_invasion;md.FactionGoal_Invade_Space.Start<inst:14e1e6>;null;null;null;Getsu Fune;xenon;ownerless
[Economy_Verbose] 242.55 #FL#;242.553;Started;FactionGoal_Invade_Space<inst:14e1e6>;(xenon) FactionSubgoal_DefendArea<inst:14e496> in: Savage Spur II 0x231e2 ;null;null;Savage Spur II;xenon;null
[Economy_Verbose] 242.55 #FL#;242.553;Started;FactionGoal_Invade_Space<inst:14e1e6>;(xenon) FactionSubgoal_DefendArea<inst:14e4a6> in: Savage Spur II 0x231e2 ;null;null;Savage Spur II;xenon;null
[Economy_Verbose] 242.55 #FL#;242.553;Started;FactionGoal_Invade_Space<inst:14e1e6>;(xenon) FactionSubgoal_DefendArea<inst:14e4b6> in: Savage Spur II 0x231e2 ;null;null;Savage Spur II;xenon;null
[Economy_Verbose] 242.55 #FL#;242.553;Started;FactionGoal_Invade_Space<inst:14e1e6>;(xenon) FactionSubgoal_Recon<inst:14e4c6> in: 0x28fb2 Empty Space (Getsu Fune);null;null;Empty Space;xenon;null
[Economy_Verbose] 243.57 #FLS#;243.572;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start];XEN Raiding Party N;0x3f62f;CNX-203;Matrix #451;xenon;Emperor's Pride VI
[Economy_Verbose] 244.75 #FLS#;244.749;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Invade_Space.Start];ANT Fighter Squadron Pulsar Vanguard;0x5c88a;YOY-148;The Void;antigone;Antigone Memorial
[Economy_Verbose] 251.15 #FLS#;251.153;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Invade_Space.Start];XEN Raiding Party N;0x6a0a3;ESJ-102;Matrix #9;xenon;Scale Plate Green I
[Economy_Verbose] 251.25 #FLS#;251.251;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start];XEN Raiding Party M;0xfc4;KKF-728;Matrix #451;xenon;Savage Spur I
[Economy_Verbose] 251.76 #FLS#;251.756;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Invade_Space.Start];XEN Raiding Party N;0x3f665;BNO-877;Matrix #9;xenon;Emperor's Pride VI
[Economy_Verbose] 251.76 #FLS#;251.756;DefendArea_ShipBuilt;[md.FactionGoal_Hold_Space.Start];XEN Raiding Party N;0x3f671;GBC-603;Matrix #451;xenon;Emperor's Pride VI

user1679

Post by user1679 » Wed, 7. Jun 23, 19:35

Brinnie wrote:
Wed, 7. Jun 23, 11:34
The json permission file is as it was autocreated when I first ran the server, like your example, which also how it on my win 7 installation with the same mods (plus some more installed). I could put some more lines for the other mods, though I don't think they are needed, but I don't know the text entries.

Like you anticipated the debug log has listed a lot info but I see this line which seems quite clear if not indicative enough to me:

"[=ERROR=] 183.08 x4_python_host; winpipe.open_pipe error reason: access denied by OS"

File printer sharing is enabled

I trying turning off windows 10 built in firewall to no avail.

Lanmanserver is set to automatic/triggered and is running. In the properties "the EXE is C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs p" it's even got a p.

I'll speak to google and see what he says about the above error message.

ps. I can't find the debug logs that I have enabled in the extension options, unless they also log this file. Here comes the whole log:
Ok so the error you're getting indicates you don't have the proper security descriptor (SD) to access the named pipe. I know how SDs work in win32 programs but not entirely sure how they work for python. When a program opens a named pipe, it requests a specific SD be attached to manage which users can access it at what level (read, write, read/write). If no such request is made, a default SD is created and I think as part of Microsoft's "security overhaul", they don't allow generic SDs on named pipes with Windows 10.

One thing you could try is to right click the named pipe EXE and run it as administrator. If that doesn't work, you might want to post a bug report on the github page that it returns access denied on Windows 10.

Looking at the file winpipe.c in the github repo, the "null" for security attributes might be the problem because the pipe is opened with no access control list (ACL).

Code: Select all

HANDLE hPipe = CreateFile(
        pipename,
        GENERIC_READ |  // read and write access
        GENERIC_WRITE,
        0,              // no sharing
        NULL,           // default security attributes
It hasn't been updated in 2 years so there might be issues with this call on Windows 10. I know with C# the pipe requires the calling process to have PipeAccessRights.CreateNewInstance and generally it sets security attributes for which specific user groups / accounts can access it:

Code: Select all

PipeSecurity ps = new PipeSecurity(); 
    ps.AddAccessRule(new PipeAccessRule(myUserGrp, PipeAccessRights.ReadWrite, AccessControlType.Allow)); 
    ps.AddAccessRule(new PipeAccessRule(myServerId, PipeAccessRights.FullControl, AccessControlType.Allow));
Unless someone else on the forums has this pipe server running and can help, you would be better served posting a bug as I mentioned above.

Brinnie
x3tc

Post by Brinnie » Wed, 7. Jun 23, 20:31

Now you have narrowed the cause of the problem I stand a chance of getting it fixed, it is too technical for me but it should not be hard to address for the modders that made any extension that requires the pipe server, I am sure most of them are running win 10.
Mycu comes to mind though I have been already pestering him a lot recently, first I will do some google searches on how to setup the pipe server on win 10 specifically to run the x4 mods that requires it.

I thank you again for your help.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”