Is Faction War/Economy Enhancer still recommended?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

DragonEye501
x3ap

Is Faction War/Economy Enhancer still recommended?

Post by DragonEye501 » Tue, 14. Dec 21, 19:10

Last time I used this mod (all 4 mods) I didn't really notice too much of a difference and now I see people reporting several random issues/changes that may be caused by the mod. For my next run I'm think I might just play with it disabled entirely. Though I am hesitant since the mod claims it promotes a "faster and more interesting pace" which is why I subscribed to the mod in the first place. What do you guys think? :gruebel:

Manawydn
x4

Re: Is Faction War/Economy Enhancer still recommended?

Post by Manawydn » Tue, 14. Dec 21, 23:43

I use war and catchup, seems that most people get away with just these two. Last time I was using all 4 alongside my usual *Every single mod* setup fps was pretty low throughout. Using just war and catchup alongside Deadair's mods pt.2 and the usual FOCW etc works well for me. The Xenon and Ossian Raiders have taken over about 2/3 of the map. It's basically me and the Terrans vs Xenon vs OSR.

DragonEye501
x3ap

Re: Is Faction War/Economy Enhancer still recommended?

Post by DragonEye501 » Wed, 15. Dec 21, 15:21

Manawydn wrote:
Tue, 14. Dec 21, 23:43
I use war and catchup, seems that most people get away with just these two. Last time I was using all 4 alongside my usual *Every single mod* setup fps was pretty low throughout. Using just war and catchup alongside Deadair's mods pt.2 and the usual FOCW etc works well for me. The Xenon and Ossian Raiders have taken over about 2/3 of the map. It's basically me and the Terrans vs Xenon vs OSR.
Never thought to use Deadair balance mods in conjunction with Faction war. What a brilliant idea, I will definitely try that out! Thanks for your help! :D

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”