[MOD] FOCW Corporations REVISED V.3.2

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

DeadAirRT
x4

Re: [WIP/MOD] FOCW Corporations REVISED V.1.80

Post by DeadAirRT » Mon, 9. May 22, 21:22

siath70 wrote:
Mon, 9. May 22, 17:47
Did this help, I was hoping to get some type of fix so that I could use this mod with everything else.

Or can I just remove that file and be ok?
Solution is for SVE author to fix all their debug errors.

siath70
x4

Post by siath70 » Mon, 9. May 22, 22:52

DeadAirRT wrote:
Mon, 9. May 22, 21:22
siath70 wrote:
Did this help, I was hoping to get some type of fix so that I could use this mod with everything else.

Cool glad I could help.

DeadAirRT
x4

Post by DeadAirRT » Mon, 9. May 22, 23:29

siath70 wrote:
Mon, 9. May 22, 22:52
DeadAirRT wrote:
siath70 wrote:

Cool glad I could help.
Sorry it wasn't the most helpful answer, but when I see this:

Code: Select all

Script warning: MD script 'SVEClaymore' references non-existing AI order 'AttackObject' via <create_order>
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Script warning: MD script 'SVEClaymore' references non-existing AI order 'AttackObject' via <create_order>
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Script warning: MD script 'SVEDerelictPlunderer' references non-existing AI order 'AttackObject' via <create_order>
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Script warning: MD script 'SVEDerelictPlunderer' references non-existing AI order 'AttackObject' via <create_order>
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Script warning: MD script 'SVEDerelictTerDestroyer' references non-existing AI order 'AttackObject' via <create_order>
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Script warning: MD script 'SVEDerelictTerDestroyer' references non-existing AI order 'AttackObject' via <create_order>
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Script warning: MD script 'SVEHeavyParacel' references non-existing AI order 'AttackObject' via <create_order>
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Script warning: MD script 'SVEHeavyParacel' references non-existing AI order 'AttackObject' via <create_order>
Error in MD cue md.SVEClaymore.YakOpenHostilities: Property lookup failed: $savagespuriiandoned
* Expression: $savagespuriiandoned
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in MD cue md.SVEHeavyParacel.YakOpenHostilities: Property lookup failed: $tharkascascadexviiabandoned
* Expression: $tharkascascadexviiabandoned
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in MD cue md.SVEDerelictTerDestroyer.GP_PirOpenHostilities: Property lookup failed: $gaianprophecyabandoned
* Expression: $gaianprophecyabandoned
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in MD cue md.SVEDerelictPlunderer.PirOpenHostilities: Property lookup failed: $silentwitnessabandoned
* Expression: $silentwitnessabandoned
That tells me it isn't worth my time to try and debug when there is a clearly error ridden mod in the mix.

I did notice one issue with FOCWCorps,
the trade and mining ships are missing baskets and it also causes debug spam.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Tue, 10. May 22, 00:48

DeadAirRT wrote:
Mon, 9. May 22, 23:29
siath70 wrote:
DeadAirRT wrote:

Cool glad I could help.

Script warning: MD script 'SVEClaymore' references non-existing AI order 'AttackObject' via <create_order>
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Script warning: MD script 'SVEClaymore' references non-existing AI order 'AttackObject' via <create_order>
Error in MD cue md.SVEClaymore.YakOpenHostilities: Property lookup failed: $savagespuriiandoned
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in MD cue md.SVEHeavyParacel.YakOpenHostilities: Property lookup failed: $tharkascascadexviiabandoned
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in MD cue md.SVEDerelictTerDestroyer.GP_PirOpenHostilities: Property lookup failed: $gaianprophecyabandoned
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in MD cue md.SVEDerelictPlunderer.PirOpenHostilities: Property lookup failed: $silentwitnessabandoned
That tells me it isn't worth my time to try and debug when there is a clearly error ridden mod in the mix.

Well, the trade and mining ships missing baskets can be fixed easily enough. SVE looks like it has some issues.

siath70
x4

Post by siath70 » Tue, 10. May 22, 01:05

BlackRain wrote:
Tue, 10. May 22, 00:48
DeadAirRT wrote:
Mon, 9. May 22, 23:29
siath70 wrote:

Cool glad I could help.

Well, the trade and mining ships missing baskets can be fixed easily enough. SVE looks like it has some issues.
Yeah as much as I like SVE I am considering dropping it, I hope he corrects the issues though.

DeadAirRT
x4

Post by DeadAirRT » Tue, 10. May 22, 05:37

BlackRain wrote:

Cheers. I noticed something in npc_instantiation too but it seemed very minor (i think you add hirable people with tag pilot)

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Tue, 10. May 22, 17:59

DeadAirRT wrote:
Tue, 10. May 22, 05:37
BlackRain wrote:

Cheers. I noticed something in npc_instantiation too but it seemed very minor (i think you add hirable people with tag pilot)
Yes, I added hirable pilots and managers.

user1679

Post by user1679 » Wed, 11. May 22, 07:07

How do you get those script logs? Since 4.0 the -scriptlogfiles hasn't worked for me. I don't get any separate script logs and my debug log only shows the errors about the "AttackObject" reference. I was going to try fixing the scripts but I can't even see the error logs. I unpacked the mod and don't see that they're using any hidden "debug" setting.

siath70
x4

Post by siath70 » Wed, 11. May 22, 15:21

user1679 wrote:
Wed, 11. May 22, 07:07
How do you get those script logs? Since 4.0 the -scriptlogfiles hasn't worked for me. I don't get any separate script logs and my debug log only shows the errors about the "AttackObject" reference. I was going to try fixing the scripts but I can't even see the error logs. I unpacked the mod and don't see that they're using any hidden "debug" setting.
-logfile debuglog.txt is how you get the debug file, shows up in the documents>egosoft folder.

Though I did look at the files to fix them, but it seems that is not the root of the problem. I even removed the MD files causing the issues and it still would not load. So, I don't know what the issue is, I just haven't taken the time to debug it more.
SVE has more issues than just those errors I think.

user1679

Post by user1679 » Thu, 12. May 22, 07:32

siath70 wrote:
Wed, 11. May 22, 15:21
user1679 wrote:
Wed, 11. May 22, 07:07
-logfile debuglog.txt is how you get the debug file, shows up in the documents>egosoft folder.

Though I did look at the files to fix them, but it seems that is not the root of the problem. I even removed the MD files causing the issues and it still would not load. So, I don't know what the issue is, I just haven't taken the time to debug it more.
SVE has more issues than just those errors I think.
Thanks, I use the -logfile option but I don't see any MD errors for SVE printed. There are other errors though and I also get stuck at 99% unless I remove SVE.

Scoob
x4

Post by Scoob » Wed, 15. Jun 22, 02:57

Hi,

I have a minor issue. From time to time I'm seeing Corporation ships that are both under-equipped and lacking order. For example, I found Freighters near both the Argon Prime and Antigone Memorial Shipyards. Both of these ships have Engines, crew and main shields but no weapons or local shields. They will respond if attacked, well, they'll start moving, but other than this they're inactive.

I do use various other Mods such as VRO, SVE and XR Ship Pack, but I've been using the same mods for ages and have never seen this. These ships are easy, if long, Captures as I can just send Boarding Pods and come back later, no shots fired, no permanent rep lost.

Not a huge issue, I ignored it when I found the first ship, but now I've found two I thought it worth mentioning.

user1679

Post by user1679 » Wed, 15. Jun 22, 06:07

Scoob wrote:
Wed, 15. Jun 22, 02:57
Hi,

I have a minor issue. From time to time I'm seeing Corporation ships that are both under-equipped and lacking order. For example, I found Freighters near both the Argon Prime and Antigone Memorial Shipyards. Both of these ships have Engines, crew and main shields but no weapons or local shields. They will respond if attacked, well, they'll start moving, but other than this they're inactive.

I do use various other Mods such as VRO, SVE and XR Ship Pack, but I've been using the same mods for ages and have never seen this. These ships are easy, if long, Captures as I can just send Boarding Pods and come back later, no shots fired, no permanent rep lost.

Not a huge issue, I ignored it when I found the first ship, but now I've found two I thought it worth mentioning.
SVE is a great mod but it's pretty buggy at the moment. I use those three but had to remove SVE because it caused the game to stop loading when used with kuertee/deadair AI tweaks.

Scoob
x4

Post by Scoob » Wed, 15. Jun 22, 11:25

user1679 wrote:
Wed, 15. Jun 22, 06:07
SVE is a great mod but it's pretty buggy at the moment. I use those three but had to remove SVE because it caused the game to stop loading when used with kuertee/deadair AI tweaks.
I've heard SVE has issues, but as I don't use any of the mods it conflicts with, I've not had any issues. This thing with the idle, poorly-equipped ships appears to be a new one, yet I've been using FOCW + Corporations alongside SVE for ages.

I'll keep an eye out for other bugged ships. I can always zip up the other Mods I use and someone can check out my save, if that might shine some light on the cause. Of course, I don't expect anyone to be diagnosing issue that are caused by other mods, it's just in case it is an error in FOCW Corporations.

No big deal though, I mean, I get a practically free ship out of it after all :)

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Thu, 16. Jun 22, 00:55

Scoob wrote:
Wed, 15. Jun 22, 11:25
user1679 wrote:
Wed, 15. Jun 22, 06:07
I've heard SVE has issues, but as I don't use any of the mods it conflicts with, I've not had any issues. This thing with the idle, poorly-equipped ships appears to be a new one, yet I've been using FOCW + Corporations alongside SVE for ages.

I'll keep an eye out for other bugged ships. I can always zip up the other Mods I use and someone can check out my save, if that might shine some light on the cause. Of course, I don't expect anyone to be diagnosing issue that are caused by other mods, it's just in case it is an error in FOCW Corporations.

No big deal though, I mean, I get a practically free ship out of it after all :)
Let me know if you find any more and any information you can give me. I am not sure what could cause that honestly. I have never noticed it before but I will look out for it whenever I get back into X

Scoob
x4

Post by Scoob » Thu, 16. Jun 22, 12:27

BlackRain wrote:
Thu, 16. Jun 22, 00:55

Let me know if you find any more and any information you can give me. I am not sure what could cause that honestly. I have never noticed it before but I will look out for it whenever I get back into X
I did see something similar ages ago (couple of years at least) where sometimes Fallen Families Raptors were built in FAF Docks with no equipment at all. I think this is a different issue though. I'll snag a save (along with my mods) if I see another so you can recreate it if you wish. I know it could easily be caused by another mod, or perhaps a conflict or even a vanilla bug. However, as it's a new issue and has only affected Corporation-owned ships this far (two cases, hardly conclusive) I thought it worth a shot posting here.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: [WIP/MOD] FOCW Corporations REVISED V.1.90

Post by BlackRain » Sun, 26. Jun 22, 15:32

Version 1.9
1) Added basket wares to jobs.xml to stop debug spam, this shouldn't affect your game in any way.

Scoob
x4

Post by Scoob » Wed, 29. Jun 22, 00:41

Hi,

I just found another poorly-equipped - and seemingly with no job - Ship. This time it's a "Corporate Freighter Incarcatura VA" belonging to "Mighty Monitors Corp." It has Engines but no shields or turrets. As I was parked near it, a second ship was built in the same state, nudging the first out of the way. This time a "Intermediates Freighter Incarcatura ST" belonging to the Argon Federation. Again, Engines but no shields or turrets. This one however is actively "Searching for trades" whereas the first one is just sat there.

So, two ships with missing shields and turrets. One a Corporation ship with no orders, the second a main Faction ship with orders. Two separate issues? One of equipment and another of orders, or lack of.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Wed, 29. Jun 22, 03:23

Scoob wrote:
Wed, 29. Jun 22, 00:41
Hi,

I just found another poorly-equipped - and seemingly with no job - Ship. This time it's a "Corporate Freighter Incarcatura VA" belonging to "Mighty Monitors Corp." It has Engines but no shields or turrets. As I was parked near it, a second ship was built in the same state, nudging the first out of the way. This time a "Intermediates Freighter Incarcatura ST" belonging to the Argon Federation. Again, Engines but no shields or turrets. This one however is actively "Searching for trades" whereas the first one is just sat there.

So, two ships with missing shields and turrets. One a Corporation ship with no orders, the second a main Faction ship with orders. Two separate issues? One of equipment and another of orders, or lack of.
Well, I can say that the mod doesn't touch any of the vanilla ships so the fact that a vanilla ship is missing shields and turrets would be something not related to this mod. Which may imply that the fact that the corporate ship doesn't have them is also not related to this mod. This is just speculation. Anyway, I am currently playing the game and I have yet to see any corporate ships with no orders, but I will keep looking.

DeadAirRT
x4

Post by DeadAirRT » Wed, 29. Jun 22, 14:04

BlackRain wrote:
Wed, 29. Jun 22, 03:23
Scoob wrote:
Wed, 29. Jun 22, 00:41
Hi,

Well, I can say that the mod doesn't touch any of the vanilla ships so the fact that a vanilla ship is missing shields and turrets would be something not related to this mod. Which may imply that the fact that the corporate ship doesn't have them is also not related to this mod. This is just speculation. Anyway, I am currently playing the game and I have yet to see any corporate ships with no orders, but I will keep looking.
I think they made a back-end change that can cause this. Avoid loadout level of 0 if you can.

Scoob
x4

Post by Scoob » Wed, 29. Jun 22, 14:07

BlackRain wrote:
Wed, 29. Jun 22, 03:23
I'm inclined to agree. The only unique thing about the Corporate ships is that they suffer from both missing equipment and having no orders, whereas the Argon ship did have orders. As it's a vanilla ship I don't think it's in any way linked to any of the ship mods I use. I'll keep an eye out to see if I can find more of a pattern to this. I've only encountered four such ships so far, one at the ANT Shipyard and now three at the ARG (Argon Prime) shipyard. I'll place satellites at other shipyards and check them out.

Thanks DeadAirRT, I assumed that's some built-in loadout level that can be assigned to ship build? So, Level 0 used to be like the "low" preset (for example) but now it's basically nothing but engines?

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”