[MOD/WIP] Dumb Mule

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

thijso

Re: [MOD/WIP] Dumb Mule

Post by thijso » Fri, 4. Sep 20, 16:55

Changed the name to SimpleMule, also on github: https://github.com/thijs/SimpleMule

I just pushed a new version to github. And will push another small tweak soon.

You can now select wares from src -> dst, and seperately from dst -> src (return wares). This gives more control over situations where you want to transfer non-product resources. In that case, you need to setup more manually, but it should work as you expect.

labj
x4

Post by labj » Sat, 26. Sep 20, 17:29

I have tried the mod and i like it except for one thing, it does not pay any attention to the max sell level of the source, or at least in my game it does not. It will drain the stores of the source no matter how much i have "reserved" , beyond this one issue i like it very much

thijso

Post by thijso » Mon, 7. Dec 20, 10:28

Yeah, labj, I understand, but that is exactly the purpose of this MOD. It's meant to transfer all your products to a warehouse. It intentionally gets as much as it can to transfer.

The only exception is for return trades of wares that the target station actually needs itself, in the case the target isn't actually a Warehouse (with only storage). For that it calculates the hourly consumption of that ware and then leaves x hours of it in the target station. That's what the "Keep resource at target" option is for. Although that isn't relevant to your point...

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”