Are their any bounty hunter mods in the works?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

nickolaiproblem
x4

Are their any bounty hunter mods in the works?

Post by nickolaiproblem » Thu, 19. Dec 19, 04:11

Also does anyone have any good ideas of what a good bounty hunter mod might look like.

iforgotmysocks
x4

Re: Are their any bounty hunter mods in the works?

Post by iforgotmysocks » Thu, 19. Dec 19, 09:11

I've planned something similar as a general new mission for my next bigger pirate factions project but not yet as a seperate system. Although just missions wouldn't allow you to actually scroll trough target choises and pick one with the desired bounty and difficulty. Giving this more detail is a really good idea, i like it. I'll put some thought into it and try to integrate it into my mod (could take a long time), unless someone wants to tackle this one off the bat. :D

nickolaiproblem
x4

Re: Are their any bounty hunter mods in the works?

Post by nickolaiproblem » Sun, 22. Dec 19, 02:26

iforgotmysocks wrote:
Thu, 19. Dec 19, 09:11
I've planned something similar as a general new mission for my next bigger pirate factions project but not yet as a seperate system. Although just missions wouldn't allow you to actually scroll trough target choises and pick one with the desired bounty and difficulty. Giving this more detail is a really good idea, i like it. I'll put some thought into it and try to integrate it into my mod (could take a long time), unless someone wants to tackle this one off the bat. :D
I'm fine with it taking longer if its done well tbh I'd love to actually have pirate faction strong enough to take on in larger capacity.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”