[Mod] XR Ship Pack (28 ships now)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Max Bain
Posts: 820
Joined: Wed, 27. Jun 18, 19:05
x3ap

Re: [Mod] XR Ship Pack (28 ships now)

Post by Max Bain » Wed, 25. Mar 20, 19:26

Meme Turtle wrote:
Wed, 25. Mar 20, 13:19
Are you planning to add any ships to Split?
Because there is just one Split ship in X Rebirth the Split will only get one ship. This is the Red Knight btw, so this ship will switch from Paranids to Split.
X4 Editor (view stats of objects and make your own mod within a few clicks) viewtopic.php?f=181&t=421306
XR Ship Pack (adds several ships from XR) viewtopic.php?f=181&t=419641
Weapon Pack (adds several new weapons) viewtopic.php?f=181&t=421266

captainradish
Posts: 149
Joined: Sat, 30. Apr 05, 06:09
x4

Re: [Mod] XR Ship Pack (28 ships now)

Post by captainradish » Sat, 28. Mar 20, 19:34

If you are creating a new update, I may make a couple of suggestions:

1.) The AI has quite a bit of problem with "upside-down" docking bays. OOS mining with, say, the Fedheim is fine, but in-sector the drones don't seem to be able to dock.
2.) The Sulaco's bridge is too far aft. This I just noticed: the model has a bridge-like piece immediately over top of the original model's drone bay.
3.) PLEASE bring over the X:R cargo ships. The Plutarch trade ships were some of my favorite cargo vessels ever. The X:4 cargo ships are dull.

Excellent work, regardless! A lot of hard work must have gone into this and I love it.

Max Bain
Posts: 820
Joined: Wed, 27. Jun 18, 19:05
x3ap

Re: [Mod] XR Ship Pack (28 ships now)

Post by Max Bain » Sat, 28. Mar 20, 21:12

captainradish wrote:
Sat, 28. Mar 20, 19:34
If you are creating a new update, I may make a couple of suggestions:

1.) The AI has quite a bit of problem with "upside-down" docking bays. OOS mining with, say, the Fedheim is fine, but in-sector the drones don't seem to be able to dock.
2.) The Sulaco's bridge is too far aft. This I just noticed: the model has a bridge-like piece immediately over top of the original model's drone bay.
3.) PLEASE bring over the X:R cargo ships. The Plutarch trade ships were some of my favorite cargo vessels ever. The X:4 cargo ships are dull.

Excellent work, regardless! A lot of hard work must have gone into this and I love it.
Hi,

thanks for your feedback :).

Are you playing with Beta 3? Because I just tested the docking on the Fedhelm and my drones had absolutely no problem dockung on the landing pads on the lower side of the ship. I watched several landing procedures.

I prefer bridges where I can see some parts of the ship in front of the bridge, thats why the Sulaco has a bridge that is a bit more behind, even when the visual bridge is at its front.

Right now I dont have any more ships in the pipe. I will see how Split and 3.0 will work and what is missing the most after release, but it might take some time before I continue porting more ships. Most important now is to make it compatible with Split and 3.0 and have it bugfree.
X4 Editor (view stats of objects and make your own mod within a few clicks) viewtopic.php?f=181&t=421306
XR Ship Pack (adds several ships from XR) viewtopic.php?f=181&t=419641
Weapon Pack (adds several new weapons) viewtopic.php?f=181&t=421266

captainradish
Posts: 149
Joined: Sat, 30. Apr 05, 06:09
x4

Re: [Mod] XR Ship Pack (28 ships now)

Post by captainradish » Sat, 28. Mar 20, 23:30

Max Bain wrote:
Sat, 28. Mar 20, 21:12
captainradish wrote:
Sat, 28. Mar 20, 19:34
If you are creating a new update, I may make a couple of suggestions:

1.) The AI has quite a bit of problem with "upside-down" docking bays. OOS mining with, say, the Fedheim is fine, but in-sector the drones don't seem to be able to dock.
2.) The Sulaco's bridge is too far aft. This I just noticed: the model has a bridge-like piece immediately over top of the original model's drone bay.
3.) PLEASE bring over the X:R cargo ships. The Plutarch trade ships were some of my favorite cargo vessels ever. The X:4 cargo ships are dull.

Excellent work, regardless! A lot of hard work must have gone into this and I love it.
Hi,

thanks for your feedback :).

Are you playing with Beta 3? Because I just tested the docking on the Fedhelm and my drones had absolutely no problem dockung on the landing pads on the lower side of the ship. I watched several landing procedures.

I prefer bridges where I can see some parts of the ship in front of the bridge, thats why the Sulaco has a bridge that is a bit more behind, even when the visual bridge is at its front.

Right now I dont have any more ships in the pipe. I will see how Split and 3.0 will work and what is missing the most after release, but it might take some time before I continue porting more ships. Most important now is to make it compatible with Split and 3.0 and have it bugfree.
Yep, playing on 3.0. I'm curious now if it is something one of my mods is doing, although I'm pretty sure I weeded out everything that affects the so called "tactical" AI. Perhaps I missed something. My drones tend to rather sputter around when trying to dock on the platforms on the bottom. Ships seem to do a little better, but they still are not happy about flipping over.

I prefer looking over my ships as well. The Sulaco is really the only ship where the model's bridge doesn't line up with the view and it somewhat bothers me. Fortunately, I typically play in 3rd person mode when I'm on the bridge of one of my big ships.

Too bad about the merchies. I love the ones that you currently have; I'm just sad about the general lack of variety compared to prior games (and the big PMC transport ships were my favorite from any X game I've played).

Max Bain
Posts: 820
Joined: Wed, 27. Jun 18, 19:05
x3ap

Re: [Mod] XR Ship Pack (28 ships now)

Post by Max Bain » Sun, 29. Mar 20, 01:48

captainradish wrote:
Sat, 28. Mar 20, 23:30
Yep, playing on 3.0. I'm curious now if it is something one of my mods is doing, although I'm pretty sure I weeded out everything that affects the so called "tactical" AI. Perhaps I missed something. My drones tend to rather sputter around when trying to dock on the platforms on the bottom. Ships seem to do a little better, but they still are not happy about flipping over.

I prefer looking over my ships as well. The Sulaco is really the only ship where the model's bridge doesn't line up with the view and it somewhat bothers me. Fortunately, I typically play in 3rd person mode when I'm on the bridge of one of my big ships.

Too bad about the merchies. I love the ones that you currently have; I'm just sad about the general lack of variety compared to prior games (and the big PMC transport ships were my favorite from any X game I've played).
I tested it with mining drones. Watched about 10 docking maneuvers and all worked like a charm. So until some more people complain about ships not being able to dock on the bottom side, this will not be treated like a bug. But because I have these ships in game since a very early version and so far no one complained about this, I am pretty sure that it must be on your side.

You can adjust the sulacos bridge yourself anytime, you know. You just need to increase the Z coordinate of the cockpit position until you have a nice value.

I havent said that I will not add more ships in the future, but I must say that I am a bit tired of modding right now. I have 379 hours of X4 playtime in steam but I really played maybe 50 hours. And most of the modding time was even outside of X4 in Blender and other tools.
So I reached nearly 1000 hours of modding time while doing all this because I finally want to play the game :D.
X4 Editor (view stats of objects and make your own mod within a few clicks) viewtopic.php?f=181&t=421306
XR Ship Pack (adds several ships from XR) viewtopic.php?f=181&t=419641
Weapon Pack (adds several new weapons) viewtopic.php?f=181&t=421266

captainradish
Posts: 149
Joined: Sat, 30. Apr 05, 06:09
x4

Re: [Mod] XR Ship Pack (28 ships now)

Post by captainradish » Sun, 29. Mar 20, 02:46

Max Bain wrote:
Sun, 29. Mar 20, 01:48
captainradish wrote:
Sat, 28. Mar 20, 23:30
Yep, playing on 3.0. I'm curious now if it is something one of my mods is doing, although I'm pretty sure I weeded out everything that affects the so called "tactical" AI. Perhaps I missed something. My drones tend to rather sputter around when trying to dock on the platforms on the bottom. Ships seem to do a little better, but they still are not happy about flipping over.

I prefer looking over my ships as well. The Sulaco is really the only ship where the model's bridge doesn't line up with the view and it somewhat bothers me. Fortunately, I typically play in 3rd person mode when I'm on the bridge of one of my big ships.

Too bad about the merchies. I love the ones that you currently have; I'm just sad about the general lack of variety compared to prior games (and the big PMC transport ships were my favorite from any X game I've played).
I tested it with mining drones. Watched about 10 docking maneuvers and all worked like a charm. So until some more people complain about ships not being able to dock on the bottom side, this will not be treated like a bug. But because I have these ships in game since a very early version and so far no one complained about this, I am pretty sure that it must be on your side.

You can adjust the sulacos bridge yourself anytime, you know. You just need to increase the Z coordinate of the cockpit position until you have a nice value.

I havent said that I will not add more ships in the future, but I must say that I am a bit tired of modding right now. I have 379 hours of X4 playtime in steam but I really played maybe 50 hours. And most of the modding time was even outside of X4 in Blender and other tools.
So I reached nearly 1000 hours of modding time while doing all this because I finally want to play the game :D.
Can't argue with that. It's just a bit of a shame how few people are making ships for X:R/X:4 compared to X3 (and I know there is a good reason for it). I got rid of the one mod I could find that modifies drones and installed Alex's mining improvement mod, which seemed to improve drone behavior. I greatly enjoy riding around on my big ships and drones don't work hardly as well as they did in X:R (I do so miss the old drone bay).

I'm still thinking there may be something with inverted docking bays, but it may simply be me asking too much of the AI as it seems to have issues with most modded ship docking bays.

Keep up the good work! Rebirth had the best ship designs in the whole series IMO and I was annoyed that the philosophy didn't make it into X:4.

captainradish
Posts: 149
Joined: Sat, 30. Apr 05, 06:09
x4

Re: [Mod] XR Ship Pack (28 ships now)

Post by captainradish » Sun, 29. Mar 20, 07:40

Oh, I also wanted to mention my new Titurel took out a raider Behemoth all by her lonesome. I am quite impressed!

Max Bain
Posts: 820
Joined: Wed, 27. Jun 18, 19:05
x3ap

Re: [Mod] XR Ship Pack (28 ships now)

Post by Max Bain » Tue, 31. Mar 20, 19:43

New version 1.0.9 released wich is compatible to Split Vendetta. Check first page for details.
Most important: Red Knight is now Split!
X4 Editor (view stats of objects and make your own mod within a few clicks) viewtopic.php?f=181&t=421306
XR Ship Pack (adds several ships from XR) viewtopic.php?f=181&t=419641
Weapon Pack (adds several new weapons) viewtopic.php?f=181&t=421266

atrayas
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu, 24. Mar 16, 12:35
x4

Re: [Mod] XR Ship Pack (28 ships now)

Post by atrayas » Wed, 1. Apr 20, 12:34

Hey Max! Thanks for making this awesome mod. I think I found a bug with the new Split DLC.

When I play the Free Families Split start, the Court of Curbs is already assigned to patrol FF space. They fly a lot of Red Knight ships, among others. (Awesome ship design, btw.) My problem is twofold:

1. When CUB spawns at the start of the game, destroying the expeditionary fleet is trivial. I just had to wait until it flew into another FF sector and got destroyed by CUB ships. This feels like cheating.
2. This happened: https://www.reddit.com/r/X4Foundations/ ... ies_wharf/

I've started another game, this time with your mods disabled, and CUB does not spawn right at the beginning anymore. FF space now feels sufficiently dangerous with all the patriarchy patrols. (I'm assuming those got steamrolled by CUB fleets in my first save.) This leads me to believe that somewhere in your mod files, the CUB is getting spawned right at the beginning. Maybe it has to do with the Red Knight changes?

I'll try to look into it on my own.

Max Bain
Posts: 820
Joined: Wed, 27. Jun 18, 19:05
x3ap

Re: [Mod] XR Ship Pack (28 ships now)

Post by Max Bain » Wed, 1. Apr 20, 12:38

atrayas wrote:
Wed, 1. Apr 20, 12:34
Hey Max! Thanks for making this awesome mod. I think I found a bug with the new Split DLC.

When I play the Free Families Split start, the Court of Curbs is already assigned to patrol FF space. They fly a lot of Red Knight ships, among others. (Awesome ship design, btw.) My problem is twofold:

1. When CUB spawns at the start of the game, destroying the expeditionary fleet is trivial. I just had to wait until it flew into another FF sector and got destroyed by CUB ships. This feels like cheating.
2. This happened: https://www.reddit.com/r/X4Foundations/ ... ies_wharf/

I've started another game, this time with your mods disabled, and CUB does not spawn right at the beginning anymore. FF space now feels sufficiently dangerous with all the patriarchy patrols. (I'm assuming those got steamrolled by CUB fleets in my first save.) This leads me to believe that somewhere in your mod files, the CUB is getting spawned right at the beginning. Maybe it has to do with the Red Knight changes?

I'll try to look into it on my own.
Thanks for the feedback.

I believe that this is just random. YOu know, AI ships spawn at random positions when the universe will ge generated. So maybe you had bad luck?
Maybe you can test it again to verify if it happens always or just in some random cases.
X4 Editor (view stats of objects and make your own mod within a few clicks) viewtopic.php?f=181&t=421306
XR Ship Pack (adds several ships from XR) viewtopic.php?f=181&t=419641
Weapon Pack (adds several new weapons) viewtopic.php?f=181&t=421266

atrayas
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu, 24. Mar 16, 12:35
x4

Re: [Mod] XR Ship Pack (28 ships now)

Post by atrayas » Wed, 1. Apr 20, 13:03

I found the issue, I think.

This is one of the jobs you add with the mod:

Code: Select all

<job id="court_carrier_patrol_xl_01" name="{20204,3201}" comment="each sector, expansion">
  <modifiers commandeerable="true"/>
  <orders>
    <order order="Patrol" default="true">
      <param name="range" value="class.sector"/>
    </order>
  </orders>
  <category faction="court" tags="[factionlogic, military, carrier]" size="ship_xl"/>
  <quota galaxy="3" sector="1"/>
  <location class="galaxy" macro="xu_ep2_universe_macro" faction="[court, freesplit]" relation="self" comparison="exact" matchextension="false"/>
  <environment zone="false" gate="false" spawninsector="false" spawnoutofsector="false" buildatshipyard="true"/>
  <time start="720000"/> 
  <ship>
    <select faction="court" tags="[military, carrier]" size="ship_xl"/>
    <loadout>
      <level min="0.8" max="1.0" />
      <variation exact="0.5"/>
    </loadout>
    <owner exact="court" overridenpc="true"/>
  </ship>
  <subordinates>
    <subordinate job="court_destroyer_escort_l_noescort"/>
    <subordinate job="court_fighter_escort_s_carrier_wing"/>
    <subordinate job="court_resupplier_escort_xl"/>
    <subordinate job="court_battleship_escort_xl_01"/>
    <subordinate job="court_escort_m_carrier"/>
  </subordinates>
</job>
Note that it's enabled by default.

Now compare a job definition from the expansion:

Code: Select all

<job id="court_carrier_patrol_xl_center" name="{20204,3201}" startactive="false">
  <modifiers commandeerable="true"/>
  <orders>
    <order order="Patrol" default="true">
      <param name="range" value="class.zone"/>
    </order>
  </orders>
  <category faction="court" tags="[factionlogic, military, carrier]" size="ship_xl"/>
  <quota galaxy="1"/>
  <location class="galaxy" macro="xu_ep2_universe_macro" faction="[court, freesplit]" relation="self" comparison="exact"/>
  <environment buildatshipyard="true"/>
  <ship>
    <select faction="court" tags="[military, carrier]" size="ship_xl"/>
    <loadout>
      <level exact="0.7"/>
    </loadout>
    <owner exact="court" overridenpc="true"/>
  </ship>
  <subordinates>
    <subordinate job="court_escort_m_carrier"/>
    <subordinate job="court_escort_s_carrier"/>
    <subordinate job="court_resupplier_escort_xl"/>
  </subordinates>
</job>
So here, startactive is set to false. Wouldn't that mean that the Court patrols you're adding to the game should also be set to be inactive from the start?

I don't believe it was just random bad luck. Court patrols shouldn't spawn at the beginning. There's no room for "sometimes they can spawn," as they should never spawn right away.

Also, about the Court:
Spoiler
Show
I've dug a little through the Split mission files and believe the Court is supposed to spawn after a decision made by the player. There is some code in the story_split.xml file that hints that the court faction is added to the game later. So definitely it shouldn't even exist at the beginning.

Max Bain
Posts: 820
Joined: Wed, 27. Jun 18, 19:05
x3ap

Re: [Mod] XR Ship Pack (28 ships now)

Post by Max Bain » Wed, 1. Apr 20, 13:08

atrayas wrote:
Wed, 1. Apr 20, 13:03
I found the issue, I think.

This is one of the jobs you add with the mod:

Code: Select all

<job id="court_carrier_patrol_xl_01" name="{20204,3201}" comment="each sector, expansion">
  <modifiers commandeerable="true"/>
  <orders>
    <order order="Patrol" default="true">
      <param name="range" value="class.sector"/>
    </order>
  </orders>
  <category faction="court" tags="[factionlogic, military, carrier]" size="ship_xl"/>
  <quota galaxy="3" sector="1"/>
  <location class="galaxy" macro="xu_ep2_universe_macro" faction="[court, freesplit]" relation="self" comparison="exact" matchextension="false"/>
  <environment zone="false" gate="false" spawninsector="false" spawnoutofsector="false" buildatshipyard="true"/>
  <time start="720000"/> 
  <ship>
    <select faction="court" tags="[military, carrier]" size="ship_xl"/>
    <loadout>
      <level min="0.8" max="1.0" />
      <variation exact="0.5"/>
    </loadout>
    <owner exact="court" overridenpc="true"/>
  </ship>
  <subordinates>
    <subordinate job="court_destroyer_escort_l_noescort"/>
    <subordinate job="court_fighter_escort_s_carrier_wing"/>
    <subordinate job="court_resupplier_escort_xl"/>
    <subordinate job="court_battleship_escort_xl_01"/>
    <subordinate job="court_escort_m_carrier"/>
  </subordinates>
</job>
Note that it's enabled by default.

Now compare a job definition from the expansion:

Code: Select all

<job id="court_carrier_patrol_xl_center" name="{20204,3201}" startactive="false">
  <modifiers commandeerable="true"/>
  <orders>
    <order order="Patrol" default="true">
      <param name="range" value="class.zone"/>
    </order>
  </orders>
  <category faction="court" tags="[factionlogic, military, carrier]" size="ship_xl"/>
  <quota galaxy="1"/>
  <location class="galaxy" macro="xu_ep2_universe_macro" faction="[court, freesplit]" relation="self" comparison="exact"/>
  <environment buildatshipyard="true"/>
  <ship>
    <select faction="court" tags="[military, carrier]" size="ship_xl"/>
    <loadout>
      <level exact="0.7"/>
    </loadout>
    <owner exact="court" overridenpc="true"/>
  </ship>
  <subordinates>
    <subordinate job="court_escort_m_carrier"/>
    <subordinate job="court_escort_s_carrier"/>
    <subordinate job="court_resupplier_escort_xl"/>
  </subordinates>
</job>
So here, startactive is set to false. Wouldn't that mean that the Court patrols you're adding to the game should also be set to be inactive from the start?

I don't believe it was just random bad luck. Court patrols shouldn't spawn at the beginning. There's no room for "sometimes they can spawn," as they should never spawn right away.

Also, about the Court:
Spoiler
Show
I've dug a little through the Split mission files and believe the Court is supposed to spawn after a decision made by the player. There is some code in the story_split.xml file that hints that the court faction is added to the game later. So definitely it shouldn't even exist at the beginning.
I am in the assumption that the court is the counter faction to the ZYARTH party. So this job must be there if you want them to fly battleships.
These jobs I add are all randomly generated at universe generation, so I dont tell the game where these ships spawn. Thats why i think you had bad luck. But I will test it now myself.

Edit: No this job you are referencing cant be the reason because there I set a timer to 720000 seconds into game before it is active.

Edit2: I just tested the start and the fleet of the Zyarth at game start is kinda weak. I think even without my mod you can have bad luck and the fleet will be destroyed by the courts patrols. Its just one destroyer and some fighters which are all badly damaged ...
X4 Editor (view stats of objects and make your own mod within a few clicks) viewtopic.php?f=181&t=421306
XR Ship Pack (adds several ships from XR) viewtopic.php?f=181&t=419641
Weapon Pack (adds several new weapons) viewtopic.php?f=181&t=421266

atrayas
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu, 24. Mar 16, 12:35
x4

Re: [Mod] XR Ship Pack (28 ships now)

Post by atrayas » Wed, 1. Apr 20, 13:25

The job must be there, but it shouldn't be active from the start. That's why all the expansion jobs set startactive to false. It's the counter faction, yes, but it isn't supposed to exist right at the start. When you add these jobs without disabling them at the start, the Court faction isn't set up correctly, but they already have ships to fly.

Thanks for taking the time to test this. I'm 100% convinced this is a general issue as the code does not lie. I think this might be pretty easy to fix and obviously we are just into the new expansion, so these bugs are bound to happen. I'm trying to investigate for you so that everyone who uses your mod can have a correct game start.

Regarding your edit:

Then let's take this job here:

Code: Select all

<job id="court_battleship_patrol_xl_01" name="{88001,00001}" comment="each sector, expansion">
  <modifiers commandeerable="true"/>
  <orders>
    <order order="Patrol" default="true">
          <param name="range" value="class.sector"/>
    </order>
  </orders>
  <category faction="court" tags="[factionlogic, military, battleship]" size="ship_xl"/>
  <quota galaxy="8" sector="1"/>
    <location class="galaxy" macro="xu_ep2_universe_macro" faction="[court, freesplit]" relation="self" comparison="exact" matchextension="false"/>
  <environment buildatshipyard="true"/>
  <ship>
    <select faction="court" tags="[military, battleship]" size="ship_xl"/>
    <loadout>
      <level min="0.8" max="1.0" />
      <variation exact="0.5"/>
    </loadout>
    <owner exact="court" overridenpc="true"/>
  </ship>
  <subordinates>
    <subordinate job="court_destroyer_escort_l_noescort"/>
    <subordinate job="court_escort_s_carrier"/>
  </subordinates>
</job>
I saw two Court battleships in almost every sector I visited. That's certainly not random. Besides, setting a timer to some arbitrary time doesn't get rid of the core issue: The Court faction is only activated through player choice and should never be active before, no matter the play time.

In regards to fixing this: I'll dig a little more and see how the inactive Court jobs are activated when the faction gets added to the game. That might be the hardest part to fix, as you might have to activate your own inactive jobs as well.

Re your Edit 2: That the fleet is weak is not the point. Yes, it is a weak fleet that might get destroyed randomly, which is then an Egosoft issue, but the Court shouldn't exist in the first place, so when you say "it can easily get destroyed by court patrols," you're missing the point. A fleet that shouldn't exist can't kill the weakest fleet in the game.

Edit. To add onto this, here is the court faction logic, whose activation is locked behind a cue:

Code: Select all

<cue name="CourtFactionLogic" comment="handles .court (which is either named 'Court of Curbs' or 'Cabal of Curbs'">
  <conditions>
    <event_cue_signalled/>
  </conditions>
  <cues>
    <cue name="CourtFactionLogic_Manager" ref="Manager">
      <param name="Faction" value="faction.court"/>
      <param name="BaseAggressionLevel" value="moodlevel.normal"/>
      <param name="BaseAvariceLevel" value="moodlevel.low"/>
      <param name="BaseLawfulness" value="0.8"/>
      <param name="PreferredHQSpaceMacro" value="macro.cluster_425_sector001_macro" comment="Heart of Acrimony (the Boneyard)"/>
      <param name="PreferredHQTypes" value="['defencestation', 'shipbuilding', 'equipmentdock']"/>
      <param name="SatelliteNetworkGoal" value="7"/>
      <param name="LasertowerNetworkGoal" value="5"/>
      <param name="MinefieldGoalPerSector" value="1" comment="[MGPS * Sectors, 12].min is the maximum amount of Minefields for this faction"/>
      <param name="DebugChance" value="0"/>
      <param name="DebugChance2" value="0"/>
    </cue>
  </cues>
</cue>
The faction logic gets activated in story_split.xml. I'm omitting surrounding code to avoid spoilers. You can just search for this line in the game data.

Code: Select all

<!-- Start .court factionlogic, which specifies "Heart of Acrimony | The Boneyard" as preferred HQ space. -->
<signal_cue cue="md.FactionLogic.CourtFactionLogic" comment=".court(Court of Curbs)"/>

Max Bain
Posts: 820
Joined: Wed, 27. Jun 18, 19:05
x3ap

Re: [Mod] XR Ship Pack (28 ships now)

Post by Max Bain » Wed, 1. Apr 20, 13:47

Talking with a developer to clear things out a bit. You might be right that the court is a bit special to other races and they dont spawn at start.

Edit: Working on a fix. Its not just the startactive but I need to change some scripts of the split dlc
X4 Editor (view stats of objects and make your own mod within a few clicks) viewtopic.php?f=181&t=421306
XR Ship Pack (adds several ships from XR) viewtopic.php?f=181&t=419641
Weapon Pack (adds several new weapons) viewtopic.php?f=181&t=421266

Max Bain
Posts: 820
Joined: Wed, 27. Jun 18, 19:05
x3ap

Re: [Mod] XR Ship Pack (28 ships now)

Post by Max Bain » Wed, 1. Apr 20, 14:29

Just uploaded the new version to steam. It just fixes the bug that court ships spawn at the start of the game.
X4 Editor (view stats of objects and make your own mod within a few clicks) viewtopic.php?f=181&t=421306
XR Ship Pack (adds several ships from XR) viewtopic.php?f=181&t=419641
Weapon Pack (adds several new weapons) viewtopic.php?f=181&t=421266

Post Reply

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”