Is there a UI mod to change the way lists behave?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

AquilaRossa
x4

Is there a UI mod to change the way lists behave?

Post by AquilaRossa » Sat, 14. Sep 19, 10:29

The UI for managing stations and ships can be a nightmare to use when you have built lots of stuff. Click on something and a sub menu for something else opens up moving the list away from what you were pointing the mouse at. The same happens if selecting docked ships and a trader lands there. It raises stress levels over an hour of play and forces me to go kill Xenon to let off steam.

They just made it worse with the new beta patch so that if you scroll after selecting multiple ships only one will stay selected. It makes moving ships between fleets and a wharf et cetera really hard.

I do not think ES has made this annoyance a priority to fix, so I looked for a mod. I could not find anything recent that should work.

There is a thing that changes colours and stuff on the map, but that is different issue I have with the UI. I am colour blind for red, green and blue. I can see them, but not easily when they are all together in certain lighting conditions. X ships are red, green, or blue. Bugger. I have to be extra careful I am not telling my ships attack friendlies.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”