Mass Rename Fleet Ships Mod Not Working, anyone know a fix or similar mod?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Mystic5hadow
x4

Mass Rename Fleet Ships Mod Not Working, anyone know a fix or similar mod?

Post by Mystic5hadow » Tue, 25. Jun 19, 06:52

As the title states, there's a mod on the Nexus called Rename Fleet Ships, it's supposed to allow you to easily rename entire wings in one go. Unfortunately it's not working with 2.5, at least I can't seem to get it to. I looked into the "md" xml but I'm not knowledgeable enough to know what the issue is. Unless someone knows of another mod that does the same thing, would anyone know of a quick fix for this? I assume it's some kind of variable or whatnot in the xml that's changed but I really have no clue.

I'm actually kind of surprised there isn't more demand for a working version of a mod like this, or maybe I'm just crazy for wanting to have neatly named and ordered fleets? I feel like this mod + Advanced Renaming would be heavenly.

Thanks for any help in advance and sorry if this isn't in the right place or is incorrect/inappropriate at all. I just really don't want to manually rename hundreds of ships D;

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: Mass Rename Fleet Ships Mod Not Working, anyone know a fix or similar mod?

Post by euclid » Tue, 25. Jun 19, 12:35

Hi MysticShadow,

I recommend to contact the author of that mod.

Cheers Euclid
"In any special doctrine of nature there can be only as much proper science as there is mathematics therein.”
- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804), Metaphysical Foundations of the Science of Nature, 4:470, 1786

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”